• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread of Silly Screenshots (56kouch, Spoilers!)

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
JPBrowncoat said:
3cce8283bff215fd.jpg
The Legend of Mistress Zelda.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
I finally got an SD card and here are some of my better pictures.

robopokey.jpg

Lucas vs. a Pokey robot.

robhypnosis.jpg

Look into R.O.B's eyes...you are getting sleepy...

pkthunder.jpg

Lucas flashes peace signs.

PKFIYA-1.jpg

PK FIYA!

lucashidesfromsamus.jpg

Lucas hides from Samus.

iseeyou.jpg

Bowser plays peek-a-boo with Squirtle.

dededejaw.jpg

King Dedede and his tragic jaw deformity.

captainfalcon.jpg

Captain Falcon is a paragon of masculinity.

Iam Canadian

JPBrowncoat said:
Aw geez it looks like you got Wii Rot. Poor guy.

Wii Rot? Are you referring to those strange flickering pixels I keep seeing? Please elaborate, I've been wondering about those.

Hellsing321 said:
All glory to the Hypno R.O.B..

Now I'm ashamed that I didn't think of the obvious Futurama reference.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Wouldn't it be cool if Mario Kart Wii had this feature too?

I know it wouldn't turn out as awesome results as this, but i still want it.

Iam Canadian said:
Wii Rot? Are you referring to those strange flickering pixels I keep seeing? Please elaborate, I've been wondering about those.
Some video cards in the Wii crap out like that and will produce those pixels. I had it and sent it to Nintendo to be repaired. It sucks.

Iam Canadian

I suppose I should send my Wii in at some point.

But not until I'm somewhat over my Brawl addiction. I've lived with those occasional pixels for months now, I can take them for a little while longer.

Fenix

Iam Canadian said:

Mine's like that too, GPU is dying. I'm gonna have to man up and send my Wii to Nintendo sooner or later... I'm just scared my SSBB data will be wiped.

Fenix said:
Mine's like that too, GPU is dying. I'm gonna have to man up and send my Wii to Nintendo sooner or later... I'm just scared my SSBB data will be wiped.
That would really suck. But I think it would be alright if the only thing wrong with the Wii is the graphics card. They replaced some parts inside and I had a new Wii code but all my data remained.

a9a3580e2ab618ba.jpg

07f261e059c14aba.jpg

Koomaster

Just figured out that Wario could taunt while riding his bike and had to take a picture. My first 'take' of it turned out perfect. Love Mario just eating my back tire while the AC peeps look on in sadness. Wario = badass!

WarioOverMario.jpg

The next one was also a first 'take' which had me rollin' with laughter. I just wanted a shot of Ness and Jeff together - had no idea Jeff was so.. *ahem* talented...

JeffRocket.jpg

JeffRocket2.jpg

truendo

Koomaster said:
Just figured out that Wario could taunt while riding his bike and had to take a picture. My first 'take' of it turned out perfect. Love Mario just eating my back tire while the AC peeps look on in sadness. Wario = badass!

WarioOverMario.jpg

The next one was also a first 'take' which had me rollin' with laughter. I just wanted a shot of Ness and Jeff together - had no idea Jeff was so.. *ahem* talented...

JeffRocket.jpg

JeffRocket2.jpg
Lol!

SOLDIER

So how are some of you getting the data from your SD card into your PC? Mine doesn't have an SD slot, nor do I have a PS3 with an SD slot either. I tried putting the SD card in my camera, then hooking up my camera to my PC, but it doesn't detect any files that way. Is there another method, maybe a software that can read the SD data on my camera?

dfyb

Banned
SOLDIER said:
So how are some of you getting the data from your SD card into your PC? Mine doesn't have an SD slot, nor do I have a PS3 with an SD slot either. I tried putting the SD card in my camera, then hooking up my camera to my PC, but it doesn't detect any files that way. Is there another method, maybe a software that can read the SD data on my camera?
...buy an SD card reader

truendo

SOLDIER said:
If it's now on your computer then you need to buy an SD card reader. There's many different brands... Here's one. You can google if you want some different ones.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
SOLDIER said:
you camera needs to have usb mass-storage mode for you to see the SD as a file system. check in the camera's settings menu, look for 'usb transfer mode' or similar.

Iam Canadian

dancesquirtledance.jpg

Dance, Squirtle, dance! (I referenced Kingdom Hearts 2. I feel so ashamed.)

eggsteal.jpg

Marth is reduced to stealing eggs to survive.

giantpuff.jpg

Cue the Indiana Jones theme.

munchlaxhandshake.jpg

Two Munchlax meet cordially on the street and shake hands.

pkstarstorm.jpg

Ness and Lucas join forces to battle the Pokey statue.

squirtlededede.jpg

Squirtle, ever the precocious one, imitates King Dedede.

Iam Canadian

Ramenman said:
wow what ?! is that his final Smash ?

Sort of. It's actually a glitch relating to Jigglypuff's Final Smash. Normally, Jigglypuff is immobile during her Final Smash. However, by activating it in the gap in the Bridge of Eldin just when the portal is about to repair the bridge, you actually get to control a perpetually giant Jigglypuff until you die.

Josh7289

So why does only bin2jpg exist? I mean, why isn't there a bin2png, bin2bmp, bin2tff, etc? Why should we have to use lossy compression?

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Josh7289 said:
So why does only bin2jpg exist? I mean, why isn't there a bin2png, bin2bmp, bin2tff, etc? Why should we have to use lossy compression?
the image in the bin file is natively a jpeg.

jak stat

Iam Canadian said:
Sort of. It's actually a glitch relating to Jigglypuff's Final Smash. Normally, Jigglypuff is immobile during her Final Smash. However, by activating it in the gap in the Bridge of Eldin just when the portal is about to repair the bridge, you actually get to control a perpetually giant Jigglypuff until you die.
Can the giant Jigglypuff still do special moves with increased range (like down B)?

Iam Canadian

jak stat said:
Can the giant Jigglypuff still do special moves with increased range (like down B)?

Yes.

The only downside is that it's really easy to kill yourself. It can be so finicky that if you're even a pixel off-screen, you're KO'd.

Top Bottom