• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 6: fap without fear thread (GONE GOLD)

LowParry

LeMaximilian said:
Midnight sales you say? There's gotta be a leak around here somewhere....

I'll see if I can pull some strings with my friends at a local shop. If I happen to get an early copy, I'll put up a video showing netcode impressions.

Now that would be big props with impressions. I'm hoping for some early leaks unless MM gets his podcast up in the next couple of days.

I'd guess stages are unlockable. When you look at the arcade version stage select there are a lot. A lot more than in the console version videos thus far.

Even though the uneven floors disqualify it, I would have loved it to be T4's statue stage only because it cycled Tekken 2 music every match.

LowParry

So I still haven't been able to find anything on this new character. Someone yankin my chain? Seriously? You just can't toy with a mans emotions with Tekken. Just ain't right.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
GOOD MOOOOOOOOORNING T6-THREAD!

I fucking love this thread. Nine more days..................!!!

luminaire28

Neo Member
I'll probably get it sometime, interested to see how they changed up Law to make him even more like Bruce Lee like they said they were doing.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
CcrooK said:
Wait, 9? Oh wait, you're from the UK right? 7 days here yo.
30 October :mad:

Darkman M

Ive always been a pretty big Tekken fan going back to when i had to walk to the arcades just to get a fix, sadly arcades are dead in my area so there's no playing Tekken, SF etc here till consoles. Anyways i pretty much know nonthing about Tekken 6 so hopefully im pleasantly surprised when my Preorder is ready!:D

Yoshichan

Really, I'm starting to get worried about the tourny. I really don't have money for the game and if I loose I'm going to stand there with nothing in my fucking hands 30 October.

Sigh.

LowParry

Seiken said:
Really, I'm starting to get worried about the tourny. I really don't have money for the game and if I loose I'm going to stand there with nothing in my fucking hands 30 October.

Sigh.

Believe in Paul.

Yoshichan

CcrooK said:
Believe in Paul.
More like, believe in WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOU!

Seiken said:

Sigh.
No trade ins or anything? Sounds rough. Good luck, dude. I hope you win.

Guymelef

Teknopathetic said:
I'd guess stages are unlockable. When you look at the arcade version stage select there are a lot. A lot more than in the console version videos thus far.

any pics from two versions?

MMaRsu

Banned
Taurus said:
Where did you find it so cheap? :O

Getting the 360 version.

Gamehubs man! Totally trustworthy website and they only sell region free games :D. Plus you can't beat 35 euro's man.. that's a little more than half of what games cost in stores here

Yoshichan

Master Thespian said:
No trade ins or anything? Sounds rough. Good luck, dude. I hope you win.
No trade ins at all... I could sell some of my games but that would be my first time selling a game in 8 years or something... feels terrible.

Seiken said:
No trade ins at all... I could sell some of my games but that would be my first time selling a game in 8 years or something... feels terrible.
Take some games with you just in case you don't win. I'd hate for you to walk out of the store empty handed. It's Tekken 6. DOIT. DOIT.

Yoshichan

Guys, I just heard Shinten's a woman :O

;)

He looks like Robot Detective K

S.I.C.Vol.10-RobotDetectiveK-1.jpg

I need a trenchcoat alt damnit!

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Skilletor said:
Combot 2.0?

Is mokujin in this game? If not, it's probably a mokujin character.
When I played the game at Gameworks a few weeks ago, I came across Mokujin, so yeah, he's still in there.

Seiken said:
Guys, I just heard Shinten's a woman :O

;)
So, is Shinten
Jun in disguise?

Top Bottom