• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 6: fap without fear thread (GONE GOLD)

LowParry

_dementia said:
that's what the 360 version of SCIV ran at too, right?

So, what time is the official thread going up today?

I think so. Hopefully MM's up and making it now. Looking forward to it. :D

rvy

Banned
MarkMan said:
Law is TOP tier.. Definitely a top 3 character IMO.
Obviously.

080521-bruce-lee-vmed-1p.widec.jpg

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
It's been a while since I've played DR or SC4 online. I remember the netcode not being so great, but did those games have a lobby system? Or has a lobby system been announced for T6 already?

LowParry

There are lobbies in DR and SC4. So I'm assuming T6 will have them as well. MM I believe will be talking about online on his next podcast which I hope is by this weekend.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
CcrooK said:
There are lobbies in DR and SC4. So I'm assuming T6 will have them as well. MM I believe will be talking about online on his next podcast which I hope is by this weekend.

Very good to hear, thanks dood!

Man, I am hypehypehyped. I'd gravitated more towards VF, but this shit looks too awesome. Seeing the Japanese players turned me off from the game (too little aggression, too many footsies, fishing for the the same launcher and max damage juggles), but after having looked through the Korean and American vids, I'm ready for this.

I'm a Paul and Bruce (SO glad T5 brought the man back) player, so I'm pretty hyped that my boys are strong again. @Grayfox: Nice to see you picking up the WANG. I love that guy's style, especially with all the new stuff he's gotten.

EDIT: For those curious about Law:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99xjwI9gWnE
Really stylish, flashy play here.

GrayFoxPL

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I just got a mail from guy I preordered from that they won't be able to get the game on time and the orders were canceled. Fuck! I preordered it long time ago, and all was paid off. He said he's returning the money, but fuck that! What if first line of orders are already sold everywhere? Fuck!

Chorazin

I had to cancel my pre-order, I'm just not gonna have enough time to play between Uncharted 2 multiplayer, Demon's Souls and Forza 3. :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Well I can confirm that I am a fucking king now. d+4,2,1+2 = 100% ratio now. Seriously, I don't even need to play We Will Rock You in the background now :lol It's INSIDE my blood. Thanks!

LowParry

Seiken said:
Well I can confirm that I am a fucking king now. d+4,2,1+2 = 100% ratio now. Seriously, I don't even need to play We Will Rock You in the background now :lol It's INSIDE my blood. Thanks!

Now work on his F 1~2 and you're golden.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
CcrooK said:
Now work on his F 1~2 and you're golden.
What move is that? I'm pretty sure I know what it is if I see it but I'm terrible with the shortcuts.

GrayFoxPL

Ok. Ordered from someone else. Paid off too. Hopefully there won't be fuck-ups like this anymore.

Seiken said:

When's that tourny?

Bonus for yelling: "Bring it on ya aliens!" :D

MrPliskin

Banned
Seiken said:
Dude, DUDE, ANYANKA! SEND ME YOUR FUCKING PAYPAL OR SOMETHING, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON, IF IT'S MY IMAGINATION OR SOMETHING BUT IT WORKS!

It fucking works, this is ridiculous. How come no one's said that to me of all the thousands of hours I've failed doing it with my buddies? Bastards were just scared that if they told me I'd woop their asses even more.

Jesus Christ Almighty. I'm going to woop some Tekken 6 ass.

lol, you need to go register / visit Tekken Zaibatsu, the place has a wealth of knowledge just like this. The key is, you only lurk, posting on TZ is a dangerous dangerous thing.

LowParry

RelentlessRolento said:
if it's at 7-11 or something I'm dropping everything and heading over there.

Well the guy's location is LA so...

Edit: It's not street dated so I'm expecting a lot of people going into the official thread with pics, making my life miserable.

Caj814

CcrooK said:
Well the guy's location is LA so...

Edit: It's not street dated so I'm expecting a lot of people going into the official thread with pics, making my life miserable.

SF4 wasn't street dated either but most stores didn't receive them until the actual advertised release date.SRK had a shitstorm of people trying to get it at least 2 days early :lol

Good thing is I got a lot of work to occupy my time, but the bad thing is it goes on for the next 2 months which will barely give me time with the game until thanksgiving and x-mas break
=/

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I don't think anyone will have it until tomorrow or Wed. at the earliest.

;)

I won't be home from work until late tonight, so I'll work on the thread/OP then.

LowParry

MarkMan said:
I don't think anyone will have it until tomorrow or Wed. at the earliest.

;)

I won't be home from work until late tonight, so I'll work on the thread/OP then.

.......................................................................................fml...

Dai Kaiju

I stumbled across a BR tier list claiming that Yoshi was one of only 2 characters in the D tier list. The other being Zafina. Say it ain't so :(

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Everyone!

Thank you VERY much for your feedback.

Our goal for this podcast was just to test the waters and try to please the community we care about. Not just the competitive TEKKEN players but the TEKKEN fanbase as a whole.

We're very pleased to say we are looking forward to having more shows on a regular basis. Not only will it continue to cater to both competitive players (which we hope will eventually grow the podcast fanbase with) and TEKKEN fans (juicy news and gossip anyone?)... our main focus will be that to inform, entertain, and most importantly deliver.

We will not waste your hour. :)

We have some special guests lined up and for the next few shows I think it will be important for us to interact with the fans to get their input because at the end of the day. If it wasn't for this community, this podcast would be nothing. It's for us, by us, right?

Stay tuned! Next episode will cover a special TEKKEN 6 event and a big focus on ONLINE play for TEKKEN 6!

Yoshichan

GrayFoxPL said:
When's that tourny?

Bonus for yelling: "Bring it on ya aliens!" :D
:lol Tournys 30th October

Yoshichan

Ferrio said:
So ever since she was revealed I wanted to make Leo my new char, how does she play like?
He! HE!!!

Ferrio said:
Now i'm seriously confused, did the change it?
Man, I'm confuse as well. The Wikipedia entry keeps referencind as "Her" but they clearly state the US and EU sites has her as a "he" And NamcoBandai is just going back and forth with it. Oh well whatever.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
i was fine..untill i clicked on this thread.and now all the nostalgia over the last two games has me antsy..got tekken 4 for my bithrday..pre ordered the limited edition of 5 with the stick..and neary hyperventillated when they misplaced my order (they found it eventualy)..and now this..sigh

MMaRsu

Banned
I don't want to fuel any system wars but how is the performance supposed to be on 360? I just ordered it for 35 euro's including shipping so I can't wait to start playing it :D.

Top Bottom