• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TokuGAF 2017 |OT| Playing Trauma Center in Space and Hollywood

Netflix Japan??

Yeah, the Super Sentai selection is pretty sparse and is mostly movies but they have a TON of Kamen Rider up now.
Off the top of my head I saw Kuuga, Agito, Blade, Ryuki, Den-O, Fourze, OOOs, W, Kabuto, and Kiba. I might have overlooked one or two as well.

I ended up jumping into Fourze last night after finishing Kuuga (SO GOOD!). Enjoying it so far and its nice to have something more light-hearted after the melodrama heavy Kuuga.

You is good people.

Banban also gets an honorable mention. That time he drop-kicked Blue out of his damn chair for being a mopey little bitch was peak Red.

jwk94

Yeah, the Super Sentai selection is pretty sparse and is mostly movies but they have a TON of Kamen Rider up now.
Off the top of my head I saw Kuuga, Agito, Blade, Ryuki, Den-O, Fourze, OOOs, W, Kabuto, and Kiba. I might have overlooked one or two as well.

I ended up jumping into Fourze last night after finishing Kuuga (SO GOOD!). Enjoying it so far and its nice to have something more light-hearted after the melodrama heavy Kuuga.

You're living the dream right now. By any chance, do they have English subs?

So I posted this on the Twitch Marathon thread but I'm watching Zyuranger at least once a day since starting a couple of weeks ago. I reached the halfway point not to long ago and decided giving some Kamen Rider a shot too. So I'm watching Kabuto.

...And it's the best shit I ever watched in ages! Its like Invasion of the Body Snatchers but with sick af anime fights.

I want to walk the path of heaven with Tendou forever. How do you manage to be such an arrogant smartass but be so endearing?!?

The suits are baller af too. Even the Worm enemies. Love the moment when Kabuto and TheBee casts off their outer layer. I wonder how much that's CG.

Last episode had my boy Kagami
get TheBee zecter
and it was the most hypest moment ever.

Holy shit I love the transformation theme when it jacks up too.

This is the best. I am all the way in now.

Also, I'm following Kyuranger as well. Balance is the best Kyuranger and that's all that needs to be said.

Big One

Banned
Kabuto has the best suits in the entire franchise imo. It isn't my favorite series but it's aesthetic is on point. They're all simple but effective as hell. Faiz is a close second for me as well.

jwk94

So I posted this on the Twitch Marathon thread but I'm watching Zyuranger at least once a day since starting a couple of weeks ago. I reached the halfway point not to long ago and decided giving some Kamen Rider a shot too. So I'm watching Kabuto.

...And it's the best shit I ever watched in ages! Its like Invasion of the Body Snatchers but with sick af anime fights.

I want to walk the path of heaven with Tendou forever. How do you manage to be such an arrogant smartass but be so endearing?!?

The suits are baller af too. Even the Worm enemies. Love the moment when Kabuto and TheBee casts off their outer layer. I wonder how much that's CG.

Last episode had my boy Kagami
get TheBee zecter
and it was the most hypest moment ever.

Holy shit I love the transformation theme when it jacks up too.

This is the best. I am all the way in now.

Also, I'm following Kyuranger as well. Balance is the best Kyuranger and that's all that needs to be said.

Kabuto's was my first Kamen Rider series. It's probably the best starting point and my favorite series. Very glad you're enjoying it.

Yeah, Kabuto was also my starting point after some friends urged me. I think it's since been replaced by W and now Gaim as my favorite, but Kabuto's suit design is still the best, and the overall cool factor of the gimmicks (cast off, clock up, etc) hasn't been matched.

NeonZ

So, Chou Super Hero Taisen managed to fall behind Kamen Rider 1's box office by the third week.

Kamen Rider 1
¥155,290,500 (opening)
¥347,771,855 (2nd week)
¥454,932,395 (3rd week)
¥512,807,794 (4th week)

Ultra Super Hero Taisen
1st weekend - ¥177,086,938
2nd week - ¥391,100,092
3rd week – lower than - ¥430,000,000 since it didn't make it to the top 10.

Rider 1 itself already had significantly lower numbers than other spring movies, although people generally blamed the lack of action or the focus on an old hero. This new movie returned to the Taisen formula, but still performed even worse apparently.

Both movies were directed by Osamu Kaneda, who also directed Gaim's summer movie (which has the lowest box office for a Heisei Rider summer movie). He directed most spring movies, but had been replaced by Takayuki Shibasaki for Kamen Rider Taisen and SHTGP. I really hope this finally kills Kaneda's career as a movie director. He only seems increasingly more disinterested in these movies throughout the years with really bland and lazy action scenes and some weird decisions that just seem to show a complete lack of caring about the material - like the Roidmudes' and Chase's return in Movie Wars Genesis where they get to do nothing before disappearing again, or the general lack of returning cast in his spring movies compared to Shibasaki's.

The few stand out moments in his recent movies happened in movies that had extra action directors in addition to his usual team, so they likely didn't even come from Kaneda himself. CSHT shows that pretty well, since the best action happens in early battles that have little importance, while the climatic moments of the movie are all really underwhelming (like Taddle Legend and Fantasy being reduced to exchanging random sword slashes for minutes with all special abilities being ignored).

Slayven

The new mecha is hot garbage, laziest design in a while.

Paradox really is playing lvl 99 45-d chess.
His master plan was to be reprogrammed into a human so he could levl up to 99

OHHHHHH shit at who Poppi's infected person is
Genm's mom

Ex-aid is getting real as a motherfucker

Big One

Banned
Still haven't watched the Wizard movie...

zWBTaY2.jpg

Kamen Rider Gaim (COMPLETE)

Hrm what can I say about this series that hasn't already been said before? There isn't much I can add other than I thought it was fantastic and it's definitely the best written Kamen Rider series. Everything about Gaim from top to bottom is polished...except for the CGI.

All the characters are fantastic though there's a few strange things sprinkled in there that I'll talk about. The plot, the lore, the setting was all very fresh for a Kamen Rider series. Gaim is literally a better version of Ryuki, in the very least.

At Gaim's worst, it's good. At it's best, it's fantastic. However that doesn't mean I don't find issues with it.

• MIcchy is a fucking cunt, and while his character development was overall good, I really felt like he lucked out on actually getting his dues for the shit he pulled throughout the show. He had it waaaaay too easy despite the character arc being great. He needed to lose something and he never did.
  • Takatora dying and coming back to life over and over again is comical.
    I mean it's like...come on. I can understand the first time, but why did he need to come back at the end?
  • Yoko is seriously one of the sexiest KR females ever and she doesn't even have any fanservice. Love how we finally get a strong female rider as one of the central characters of the show. She was awesome and the fact she did her own stunts is awesome, BUUT I felt like her having "more potential" as hinted by the Professor Ryoma really went nowhere for her character. I was expecting her to have some stuff revealed about her past or some other big secret to come out of it, but nothing ever did.
  • Speaking of I honestly felt like Mai's relationship with Micchy and Kouta were pretty half-assed. The whole love/desire triangle going on with Kouta, Micchy, and Kaito with Mai was pretty meh cause I felt like Kaito was the only one out of the three that actually have any reason to have a real emotional bond with Mai. Kouta and Micchy were just her friends she danced with, so why were they even more invested in her than Kaito was?
  • While I did enjoy the whole plant alien invasion plot, I felt the explanation to why Helheim is invading Earth to be rather weak. Like what is even Helheim supposed to be, some super-evolved plant lifeform hivemind that plays God? It was just kind of left out there other than Sagara explaining WHY it was invading Earth rather than explainining why it NEEDS to invade Earth.
  • I would've liked to see more of
    Yggdrasil's other branches worldwide that we got brief glimpses of.
  • Speaking of where in the hell did
    Ryoma
    actually disappear to briefly?
  • Oren being an overtly gay stereotype is pretty offensive, but I can kind of forgive it cause he's actually a genuine badass and pretty funny at times. His role on the show was primarily based on comedy but still enjoyed him int he end. Either way props for first gay Kamen Rider?
  • I was kind of meh on Hase's death, though it might be because I've already got hit hard by Kiriya's death in Ex-Aid which I felt was much more heart-breaking. Hase was a bit character. To be honest, I thought the reveal that Kouta killed his friend to be an even bigger heart-break than Hase's death.
  • The ending is the most Japanese anime shit I've ever seen, but it's kind of great. I mean, that was the character's goal afterall. It fits.
    Kouta and Mai literally become gods.
  • Gaim having essentially two stages of final form was a bit eh for me.
    I know we've already got other KR that did the same, but I'm not a fan of those either.
With that being said I enjoyed the series a lot overall. Gaim provides everything you'd expect out of a great Kamen Rider and then some. It's amazing how a series so toy-centric could also do something fantastic with those toys as well as actually make the theme of those toys work.

avk6jvy.jpg

The movies as well were mostly pretty good, I even enjoyed the Soccer movie for what it's worth. The Wizard crossover was decent but nothing special. The Super Hero Taisen movie was surprisingly not a complete turd as well and had a pretty decent premise and idea behind it with a surprising amount of returning actors.

W58gQvF.jpg

Kamen Rider Drive (COMPLETE)

So uh...feels a bit underwhelming following Gaim, but I still enjoyed it a lot. We finally go back to the standard formula, but to be fair to Drive it has a lot less filler than W, OOOs, Fourze, and Wizard did. So where does it fall short? Well...to be honest, there just wasn't a whole lot there all together to fall short on. After finishing watching it I felt like, "That's all?" and the show was over, which I had a similar reaction to Wizard but after the fast pace of Gaim I had to somewhat re-adjust myself and realize Gaim isn't the standard for Kamen Rider.

As for Drive itself, I think it's mostly great. It's basically another take on W. A lot of the characters from W make spiritual re-eappearances in Drive, but that isn't to say Drive isn't full of cool characters of it's own. For the most part, the core cast of Drive is very strong and even the Roidmudes have some interesting character arcs towards the end.

• A lot of the stuff about Banno felt a bit underdeveloped. Like I thought the idea was interesting but I REALLY wanted to see more backstory on it. They should've explained Banno's past as well as maybe explore how Kiriko's mother met and fell in love with him. It just felt half-baked and was summed up to him just being outright evil and vile.
  • As I said previously in the thread, the show would've benefited heavily from Kiriko being the secondary rider. I would've loved to see her be Mach instead of Go. REGARDLESS, she's probably the best KR female companion yet even outside of Neo-Hesei era. I might have to go back and rewatch some of the Hesei era shows to verify this though.
  • Speaking of I liked Go but
    I felt his reasoning to wanting to destroy all the Roidmude's to be rather half-assed. Why care so much about your father's mistakes to the point where you're willing to kill a human to get the job done?
  • Tomari dying and then coming back to life was really lame.
  • I really enjoyed what came out of the core Roidmude casts. Easily the best kaijin group in the Neo-Hesei era thus-far. The only thing I disliked is that I feel like the brunt of their development was shoved into the finale of the series, when I felt it could've been done more in the middle of the series.
  • Chase being in love with Kiriko was pretty stupid and pointless imo.
    It just felt a bit out of place and sudden.
  • Belt-san burying himself and the tech underground was really lame.
    If humans aren't ready for the technology, then why have they've been using Kamen Rider drivers and transformations for decades previously?
Otherwise, however, I greatly enjoyed Drive. It isn't as good as Gaim or even it's predecessor W to me...maybe about the same level as OOOs? Yeah, OOOs tier is good. Regardless, it was a fun watch in the end.

2DMhduj.jpg

Let's talk about the movies as well. The Super Hero Taisen movie is the best one yet imo, though them
killing Go
was really freaking dumb (from what I understand this is resolved in Kamen Rider 4, but I didn't watch). The summer movie however was pretty damn good. Not as good as W or Fourze's movie, but solid in it's own right and is a better movie that Gaim's summer film. The Drive and Gaim crossover was also surprisingly great and had some cool shit in it as well.

WillyFive

I thought Drive was overrated. It just didn't feel like anything at all, it was a boring and middling show that only did things that previous Kamen Rider shows simply did better.

Drive's first half was "eh", to the point that I dropped out for a bit, but they absolutely sold everything in the second. The ending felt like there was strong closure and an emotional payoff for the characters.

Big One

Banned
Too many goofy characters in Drive and the first half of the show wasn't very strong. Other than that I thought it was ok.
I do agree the goofballs were pretty annoying, but I enjoyed the core cast with Tomari, Kiriko, Go, Chase, Belt-san, Heart and even Brain towards the end had his moments (I just felt that he should've gotten the development set up a little better than it did). Though at this point after sitting through filler hells like Wizard I'm going to be pretty much happy with any KR series that actually does something on an episode-by-episode basis that isn't the drizzling shits.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Drive's first half was "eh", to the point that I dropped out for a bit, but they absolutely sold everything in the second. The ending felt like there was strong closure and an emotional payoff for the characters.

one of the best things about drive is there was a lot of closure for the main characters. the lead roimudes being good characters and not standard cookie cutter villains was a definite plus. i think coming off of gaim hindered it a bit, just like i feel whatever comes after ex-aid is gonna suffer the same fate

NeonZ

[*]
While I did enjoy the whole plant alien invasion plot, I felt the explanation to why Helheim is invading Earth to be rather weak. Like what is even Helheim supposed to be, some super-evolved plant lifeform hivemind that plays God? It was just kind of left out there other than Sagara explaining WHY it was invading Earth rather than explainining why it NEEDS to invade Earth.

It doesn't need to invade Earth, it just wanted to do it because it wanted to see humanity's evolution through its power. That's the reason I can't accept Sagara as a neutral force. He was clearly actively evil even if he didn't want to conquer the planet or something else more traditionally villainous. Killing people just for curiosity is still evil.

Sandfox

I'm not a fan of Gaim's second half.

Still haven't watched the Wizard movie...

zWBTaY2.jpg

Kamen Rider Gaim (COMPLETE)

Hrm what can I say about this series that hasn't already been said before? There isn't much I can add other than I thought it was fantastic and it's definitely the best written Kamen Rider series. Everything about Gaim from top to bottom is polished...except for the CGI.

All the characters are fantastic though there's a few strange things sprinkled in there that I'll talk about. The plot, the lore, the setting was all very fresh for a Kamen Rider series. Gaim is literally a better version of Ryuki, in the very least.

At Gaim's worst, it's good. At it's best, it's fantastic. However that doesn't mean I don't find issues with it.

• MIcchy is a fucking cunt, and while his character development was overall good, I really felt like he lucked out on actually getting his dues for the shit he pulled throughout the show. He had it waaaaay too easy despite the character arc being great. He needed to lose something and he never did.
  • Takatora dying and coming back to life over and over again is comical.
    I mean it's like...come on. I can understand the first time, but why did he need to come back at the end?
  • Yoko is seriously one of the sexiest KR females ever and she doesn't even have any fanservice. Love how we finally get a strong female rider as one of the central characters of the show. She was awesome and the fact she did her own stunts is awesome, BUUT I felt like her having "more potential" as hinted by the Professor Ryoma really went nowhere for her character. I was expecting her to have some stuff revealed about her past or some other big secret to come out of it, but nothing ever did.
  • Speaking of I honestly felt like Mai's relationship with Micchy and Kouta were pretty half-assed. The whole love/desire triangle going on with Kouta, Micchy, and Kaito with Mai was pretty meh cause I felt like Kaito was the only one out of the three that actually have any reason to have a real emotional bond with Mai. Kouta and Micchy were just her friends she danced with, so why were they even more invested in her than Kaito was?
  • While I did enjoy the whole plant alien invasion plot, I felt the explanation to why Helheim is invading Earth to be rather weak. Like what is even Helheim supposed to be, some super-evolved plant lifeform hivemind that plays God? It was just kind of left out there other than Sagara explaining WHY it was invading Earth rather than explainining why it NEEDS to invade Earth.
  • I would've liked to see more of
    Yggdrasil's other branches worldwide that we got brief glimpses of.
  • Speaking of where in the hell did
    Ryoma
    actually disappear to briefly?
  • Oren being an overtly gay stereotype is pretty offensive, but I can kind of forgive it cause he's actually a genuine badass and pretty funny at times. His role on the show was primarily based on comedy but still enjoyed him int he end. Either way props for first gay Kamen Rider?
  • I was kind of meh on Hase's death, though it might be because I've already got hit hard by Kiriya's death in Ex-Aid which I felt was much more heart-breaking. Hase was a bit character. To be honest, I thought the reveal that Kouta killed his friend to be an even bigger heart-break than Hase's death.
  • The ending is the most Japanese anime shit I've ever seen, but it's kind of great. I mean, that was the character's goal afterall. It fits.
    Kouta and Mai literally become gods.
  • Gaim having essentially two stages of final form was a bit eh for me.
    I know we've already got other KR that did the same, but I'm not a fan of those either.
With that being said I enjoyed the series a lot overall. Gaim provides everything you'd expect out of a great Kamen Rider and then some. It's amazing how a series so toy-centric could also do something fantastic with those toys as well as actually make the theme of those toys work.

avk6jvy.jpg

The movies as well were mostly pretty good, I even enjoyed the Soccer movie for what it's worth. The Wizard crossover was decent but nothing special. The Super Hero Taisen movie was surprisingly not a complete turd as well and had a pretty decent premise and idea behind it with a surprising amount of returning actors.

W58gQvF.jpg

Kamen Rider Drive (COMPLETE)

So uh...feels a bit underwhelming following Gaim, but I still enjoyed it a lot. We finally go back to the standard formula, but to be fair to Drive it has a lot less filler than W, OOOs, Fourze, and Wizard did. So where does it fall short? Well...to be honest, there just wasn't a whole lot there all together to fall short on. After finishing watching it I felt like, "That's all?" and the show was over, which I had a similar reaction to Wizard but after the fast pace of Gaim I had to somewhat re-adjust myself and realize Gaim isn't the standard for Kamen Rider.

As for Drive itself, I think it's mostly great. It's basically another take on W. A lot of the characters from W make spiritual re-eappearances in Drive, but that isn't to say Drive isn't full of cool characters of it's own. For the most part, the core cast of Drive is very strong and even the Roidmudes have some interesting character arcs towards the end.

• A lot of the stuff about Banno felt a bit underdeveloped. Like I thought the idea was interesting but I REALLY wanted to see more backstory on it. They should've explained Banno's past as well as maybe explore how Kiriko's mother met and fell in love with him. It just felt half-baked and was summed up to him just being outright evil and vile.
  • As I said previously in the thread, the show would've benefited heavily from Kiriko being the secondary rider. I would've loved to see her be Mach instead of Go. REGARDLESS, she's probably the best KR female companion yet even outside of Neo-Hesei era. I might have to go back and rewatch some of the Hesei era shows to verify this though.
  • Speaking of I liked Go but
    I felt his reasoning to wanting to destroy all the Roidmude's to be rather half-assed. Why care so much about your father's mistakes to the point where you're willing to kill a human to get the job done?
  • Tomari dying and then coming back to life was really lame.
  • I really enjoyed what came out of the core Roidmude casts. Easily the best kaijin group in the Neo-Hesei era thus-far. The only thing I disliked is that I feel like the brunt of their development was shoved into the finale of the series, when I felt it could've been done more in the middle of the series.
  • Chase being in love with Kiriko was pretty stupid and pointless imo.
    It just felt a bit out of place and sudden.
  • Belt-san burying himself and the tech underground was really lame.
    If humans aren't ready for the technology, then why have they've been using Kamen Rider drivers and transformations for decades previously?
Otherwise, however, I greatly enjoyed Drive. It isn't as good as Gaim or even it's predecessor W to me...maybe about the same level as OOOs? Yeah, OOOs tier is good. Regardless, it was a fun watch in the end.

2DMhduj.jpg

Let's talk about the movies as well. The Super Hero Taisen movie is the best one yet imo, though them
killing Go
was really freaking dumb (from what I understand this is resolved in Kamen Rider 4, but I didn't watch). The summer movie however was pretty damn good. Not as good as W or Fourze's movie, but solid in it's own right and is a better movie that Gaim's summer film. The Drive and Gaim crossover was also surprisingly great and had some cool shit in it as well.
In regards to the Kaito/Mai thing it was revealed in a novel that they knew each other as kids and she's the inspiration for his quest for strength.

Ryoma's actor was working on another project besides Gaim.

Big One

Banned
It doesn't need to invade Earth, it just wanted to do it because it wanted to see humanity's evolution through its power. That's the reason I can't accept Sagara as a neutral force. He was clearly actively evil even if he didn't want to conquer the planet or something else more traditionally villainous. Killing people just for curiosity is still evil.
I'm aware of this,
I just don't understand why exactly does Sagara/Helheim do that? For shits and giggles? Why does he care so much about a species evolution?
In regards to the Kaito/Mai thing it was revealed in a novel that they knew each other as kids and she's the inspiration for his quest for strength.
It's pretty much stated in the show as well. I just thought they had the best development between the three boys, despite
Kouta actually being the one to end up with Mai. I get WHY he's with Mai, but I felt the development between the two could've been a bit better.

Tiu Neo

Gaim... when it's good, it's incredible. But there are quite a few things in it that I didn't really like. Kouta was one thing. Loved him at first, but his character just got old fast, and sometimes I felt that the characters growth was kinda ignored sometimes. Didn't like anything with Mai, too. But eh. Still a good show. Maybe I was expecting too much when I watched it.

NeonZ

I just started Ghost...what the fuck @ some of the kaijin of the week being mooks in Halloween costumes.

The monster of the week are basically Ganma grunts in coats, like Ghost's form changes. Although they only actually confirm that the Ganma coats are based on historical people too in a post-series special. Some of them are pretty obvious in the show itself though.

Power Rangers isn't just shit on Netflix. I bought the first episode of MMPR on Amazon and it has the same judder/screen tearing issue. Fucking Saban.

Looking around online, apparently the Shout Factory DVD sets have their own issues.

Slayven

The monster of the week are basically Ganma grunts in coats, like Ghost's form changes. Although they only actually confirm that the Ganma coats are based on historical people too in a post-series special. Some of them are pretty obvious in the show itself though.

great idea, poor execution. Over the last few seasons it seems there been budget cutting on Kamen Rider when it comes to monsters.

Big One

Banned
They're literally Halloween costumes though...they don't even look the same quality as the coats on the Ghost riders.

They look worse than Showa era Kamen Rider monsters.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
They kind of turned that into a strength with Ex-Aid though...the Bugsters are pretty personable.

Toei's been pouring a ton of budget into the Kyuranger goons though, like that mantis guy with the giant neck and the moth with the giant arms were pretty trippy. Speaking of which it seems the motif this time is partially cryptids and such---the mantis dude is apparently supposed to be the Jersey Devil, the moth is the Mothman, and the Tsuyoinvaders are the Flatwoods Monster.

Slayven

They kind of turned that into a strength with Ex-Aid though...the Bugsters are pretty personable.

Toei's been pouring a ton of budget into the Kyuranger goons though, like that mantis guy with the giant neck and the moth with the giant arms were pretty trippy.

Yeah, but they also reusing those big grunts and mechas a lot

Tiu Neo

Kyuranger 12

YES, no Lucky on the team. And even better, with Naga and Balance on the team. This was fun, even if it was just for one scene, I wish they do this more.

And then, later we have Lucky overload. This scene was made just to make javadoze's life harder. That counts as how many Yossha Luckys? By my counts, it's either 2^7 or 2^8 which is 128 or 256.

That 11 people finisher was hype. And all this work for the Poop Deck Kyuglobe, lol.

The mecha fight city with the models was very nice this episode. I really like the individual mechs, the normal combinations and the commander mech, but the combine-them-all mech is Shinkenger levels of messy. I hope the final mech is not a everything goes together combination, lol.

And I like that the villain field commander changes every few episodes. Reminds me of 2000s sentai, and keeps things fresh. Is that new commander Takatora moster form, already?

Watch Da Birdie

Scorpio's monster form is basically what would happen if Takatora ate a Helheim fruit.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
RIP Nyaa

Kyuranger 12

Lucky, let's see you grit those teeth!
I feel better about him being Red now. Actually getting a character moment!
Not of fan of the combo Megazord, the individual cockpit design is a bit counter intuitive for that.
Next week, Stinger's brother.
Also, so long pelvic thrust in the ending dance. Guess the parents complained. "Can't have our kids thinking about sex and possibly preventing the end of our race. They will be worker drones!"

Ex-Aid 29

Damn, talk about an important episode. Revealing that Parad is Emu's bugster (the very first too) and a hint at Poppy's human life. And we're only 3/5ths of the way!
You guys are right about next season being like Drive. It could be good, but people will hate it for not being Ex-Aid.

Amazons 17

I didn't comment on the last one, but that brain scene was nasty.
I hope we get answers on Chihiro soon, he's not as interesting. I didn't realize that moment at the end of last week was him giving into the hunger.
We got to see Mamoru again, but where's Jin? I know we get that revelation at the end but where is he?

Tiu Neo

Amazons S2 4

Iyu and Chiriho will end fighting each other until one of them dies, won't they? It's kinda interesting they made Chihiro give in to the hunger this soon.

Things are getting interesting, and now we got a lot of characters and plot points related to last season, which is nice, since this season's new characters aren't as interesting, imo... Also, THAT ENDING. HE'S NOT DEAD. (Yet.)

Watch Da Birdie

Poppy's
Dan's mom, right?

Also ever since it was revealed that Graphite has Hiro's girlfriend's memories I'm kind of wondering if he has...y'know, all of them.

jwk94

They really got Pallad playing Puyo Puyo Tetris lol.

Power Rangers isn't just shit on Netflix. I bought the first episode of MMPR on Amazon and it has the same judder/screen tearing issue. Fucking Saban.

Looking around online, apparently the Shout Factory DVD sets have their own issues.
I'm surprised nobody ripped the Twitch stream. The quality was really good.

Poppy's
Dan's mom, right?

Also ever since it was revealed that Graphite has Hiro's girlfriend's memories I'm kind of wondering if he has...y'know, all of them.

Going by the stereotype in Japan, the youth don't get intimate, so I'm thinking that Graphite is just dealing with PTSD over all the cake rejection Hiiro gave his girlfriend.

Top Bottom