• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Too Human Coverage April/13/07 (post #922+ for reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BboyDubC

Good choice in picking IGN to host your killer news and announce it on a certain day. It is officially no longer the 13th (EST). Fantastic! :lol

Snaku

Banned
BboyDubC said:
Good choice in picking IGN to host your killer news and announce it on a certain day. It is officially no longer the 13th (EST). Fantastic! :lol

The kicker is they had a whole month to get it ready. :lol

mckmas8808 said:
So what exactly is everybody waiting for? Is it something in particular?
First info after long drought....

It's been said multiple times that it won't be shown until done, so if it is being shown, that means it's done.

We are waiting for in-game footage of 99% complete game.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
MirageDwarf said:

It's been said multiple times that it won't be shown until done, so if it is being shown, that means it's done.

I'm thinking more like 90%. Hopefully 90% means soon. God, if this beat Blue Dragon and Bioshock I'd be amazed. Very happy, but amazed. I doubt its actually done but hey, could beat Forza :lol :lol

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
MirageDwarf said:

Oh damn. I can see why this thread is so huge. So is Luke and Dennis really pissed at each other or was that a joke?

Geoff9920

goldenpp72 said:
Anyone with insider care to check the forums and see if anything is being said from editors?
Just looked. They said Fran just sent out an email saying it should be out by 10:30PST, maybe a bit later. Should... :p

Ark-AMN

Banned
Bah, I forgot, I'm disappointed now. Not about TH, but because rather than solely devoted to the game, this will probably be a big IGN commercial.

Grecco

Dice Man said:
**** this, I'm going to bed. I expect a great multitude of photoshops when I wake up. Don't let me down GAF!

One more down. Overlord Dennis is pleased. Nobody will be able to laugh at this Game, if everybody is asleep. All is well.

Sean

Banned
Is it just going to be a segment on IGN Weekly? Those are like 20 minutes total...

Hopefully there is a bunch of movies put up as well.

Krowley

Total failure for IGN... They get a big exclusive like this and they can't get it out before this late in the evening? It's shameful.. I know they're a west coast site, but it still sucks.

goldenpp72

ign has spent like a month getting this TH info together, if it's anything short of an actual blow out it's going to be dissapointing.

Being that it's ign, wouldn't be shocking, but it would be nice for them to actually win sometimes.

QVT said:
I'm thinking more like 90%. Hopefully 90% means soon. God, if this beat Blue Dragon and Bioshock I'd be amazed. Very happy, but amazed. I doubt its actually done but hey, could beat Forza :lol :lol
OK. That was little bit exaggeration. I agree. I'm not expecting it so soon. May be in last quarter of 2007 calendar year.

mckmas8808 said:
Oh damn. I can see why this thread is so huge. So is Luke and Dennis really pissed at each other or was that a joke?
Looks real. Read few posts of Skip and Denis. Somewhere in last 1 or 2 pages.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Krowley said:
Total failure for IGN... They get a big exclusive like this and they can't get it out before this late in the evening? It's shameful.. I know they're a west coast site, but it still sucks.

Its ****ing late here too. Don't think "west coast site" justifies anything. I want to go to sleep too.

But remember, most people will be seeing this as a Saturday morning thing. Just like most casual gamers think that XBLA games come out on Wednesday Nights, right as they get home from work.

Speevy

Banned
Let's make up our own preview.

The framerate issues are completely gone, and the game looks gorgeous. However, the main character is now a plane. Look for Too Human sometime in 2012.

BboyDubC

Why even promise it today. Why not just say it would come out on a full day, when people can actually see it. It is already the 14th. It is stupid to say it will be out on the 13th, then have it come out in just an hour before it actually is the 14th. Are they an actual journalism site? You have a well "respected" site like this that flakes around, and then they wonder why nobody takes video-game "journalism" seriously....

Speevy said:

The framerate issues are completely gone, and the game looks gorgeous. However, the main character is now a plane. Look for Too Human sometime in 2012.
WOW! FAITH RETURNED, TOTAL!

Krowley

QVT said:
Its ****ing late here too. Don't think "west coast site" justifies anything. I want to go to sleep too.

But remember, most people will be seeing this as a Saturday morning thing. Just like most casual gamers think that XBLA games come out on Wednesday Nights, right as they get home from work.

true... But this is really inexcusable after all the buildup... I actually like IGN pretty well, especially the nintendo channels, but they should have got this out a little sooner.

Snaku

Banned
Speevy said:

elainelol2hs0.gif

armubaba

Speevy said:

HOW IS THE CROW TASTING NOW HATERS?

I knew you could do it Denis.

Odrion

Banned
Speevy said:

I can't believe they made the decision to turn the game into a futuristic flight simulator. Although it is a genre vacant on our next generation systems, especially futuristic ones. I hope Dennis is right on this decision.

quaere

QVT said:

I'm not exactly planning my day around this as some seem to be but...

If this was a Saturday morning thing, doesn't make much sense to advertise it as a Friday thing does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom