• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Too Human Coverage April/13/07 (post #922+ for reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PleoMax

Banned
Hmm, they could use a larger team hein? I thought they were pretty big. Well that sucks to hear, probably a consequence of trying to work on more than 1 game at the sametime, with the Sega deal and all.

Doesn't sound like good news for the production of too human if the devs think they need a larger team.

Denis: Well, Scene 01 is finally done. It just got through the ESRB so we are all good to go: ESRB screen, Microsoft Logo, SK logo, Nietzsche quote, and then “Grendel meets Gungnir and the Sentient Sword”.

if scene 1 means the first too human and if its got a esrb rating already. i think the game might actually come out this year. well im hoping

PleoMax

Banned
Wile E Bud said:
if scene 1 means the first too human and if its got a esrb rating already. i think the game might actually come out this year. well im hoping

I think it's just a trailer they are talking about...

EktorPR

Well, I don't know about the “Grendel meets Gungnir and the Sentient Sword” part, but what comes before it reads exactly as the way their last game, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, began.

FightyF

Banned
Screens look hot, both technically and artistically, but I doubt that the game will have that sort of anti-aliasing.

Delayed till 08 sounds good to me. Take your time, Dyack!

JoeFenix

Fight for Freeform said:
Screens look hot, both technically and artistically, but I doubt that the game will have that sort of anti-aliasing.

From what I gather the game runs with 4xAA and all these shots are direct framebuffer grabs. So yeah, seems likely that it will have this level of AA!

Game could end up being something really special. I am not as worried about it since it seems like they have plenty of time with the game coming out in 08. A game like this needs to be balanced and polished to work well, that takes ALOT of time.

Take your time Denis.

Geoff9920

Fight for Freeform said:

Didn't Dyack confirm 4xAA? That would get us those results.

Orodreth

JoeFenix said:
Game could end up being something really special. I am not as worried about it since it seems like they have plenty of time with the game coming out in 08. A game like this needs to be balanced and polished to work well, that takes ALOT of time.

Take your time Denis.

Think the same.

I dig the norse mythology, game premise and what they´re trying to offer and it really looks promising. I loved Eternal Darkness so i have faith they are going to deliver. I hope the new media takes away the doubts about the combat gameplay/camera.

Besides the trilogy depends on how well this first chapter may be received so if they need more time to polish i dont mind waiting untill 08 to taste it.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Denis Dyack said:
Full HD Versions now available and yes these are directly from the frame buffer with no edits.

sparrow.gif

Looks neat. The last screen is weird though; the foot of the monsterbot seems detached from the ground. Is this just a matter of no AF making the blend between monsterbot and ground screwy?

FFChris

Tieno said:
I assumed that, but I don't really consider those guys regular enemies.

Yea. I'm not sure though, I haven't seen anything outside of robots myself either.

Edit: By the way, for the people who havn't read the article posted earlier. Those 3 new screenshots show the game from previous builds. Only the top picture is from the new builds.

Ark-AMN

Banned
WTF IGN? Do you consistenlty have to be so damn stingy on the compression for these pics? 90K for those size pics is simply unnacceptable quality.

Can't wait for unfiltered media.

Xamdou

Well the Xbox E3 2007 Must See List shows a Too Human banner on top so I expect lot's of in-game videos during this year's E3! :D

Ark-AMN

Banned
Yeah, I mean, Denis saying "very soon" for more media kind of indicates that something is coming shortly. I guess with E307 they're gonna try to erase whatever image may still remain from E306. For me of course, that was never an issue.

I always believed! :D

UncleGuito said:
Looks good except for that action charging bar with the "Skullhammer." Ugly font.
I think the font looks fine, and actually fits pretty well with the HUD (which is very minimalistic and "clean" looking).

pswii60

Denis... if you're reading...?

I'm really looking forward to this game, but so far most of what we've seen is in very grey and brown environments. Are there going to be more lush environments in the game? Is the forest still in there?

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Guys, I know recently posting every ****ing bit of info for any game into one thread has become really popular, but you do realize this thread was meant for info that came out in April right.

pswii60 said:
Denis... if you're reading...?

I'm really looking forward to this game, but so far most of what we've seen is in very grey and brown environments. Are there going to be more lush environments in the game? Is the forest still in there?
Yep, the forest is still in - its cyberspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom