• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Too Human Coverage April/13/07 (post #922+ for reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
They must be having difficulty implementing the Men In Black "You just enjoyed that preview" red strobe effect.

Dartastic

Salazar said:
Yep, Denis - Luke and 1up are so uninformed and unprofessional. It's a good thing IGN have their shit together.

It's a good thing we have GAF to call out bullshit like this.

And let's not forget the giggles that this thread has brought. Tee hee!

Dartastic

Snaku said:
I think we should judge this game on the non-preview alone.

Nobody buy this shit!

I don't know dude... Flying around in a plane crashing into skyscrapers sounds pretty damn awesome to me.

J-Rzez

Salazar said:
Yep, Denis - Luke and 1up are so uninformed and unprofessional. It's a good thing IGN have their shit together.

And we all know how awesome IGN is with image/vid quality like the latest Lair shots and the one's from NG:S...

BboyDubC

This is all Luke's fault. He questioned the ability of Denis' game to be the coming of the Messiah, so Denis' feelings were hurt once again by 1up and now he won't let us see it until after it's out. No media until after it's in stores.

I'll will still give this game one more chance tomorrow. But yeah IGN is crap. Even if they were delaying this for last minute contents, after this much dealy, they should have put whatever is ready.

Grecco said:
Can anyone log on www.toohuman.net btw?
They were going to relaunch it with new design today.

gimmmick

I like how people give SK so much credit, like they are going to create the next great epic action title. I would like to eat my words come a few months (or in this case, another few years with SK's track record), but cheese on rice. Not since killzone, have I see so much hype be built around one title.

tegdf

IGN is ****ing pathetic, they've had 3 damn weeks to put the blowout together and were still ****ing waiting

BboyDubC

Denis wants to see the thread hit 20 pages first before he can confirm we are dedicated enough to see his prized baby. Quick, do what GAF does best!

spamming photoshop images as a substitute for educated responses... burn?

It's funny. Because every forum you go to theres atleast a 10 page thread on this very subject. Looks as if IGN & SK has done thier job and the hype has spread across the internet. Too Bad no one in the world will be awake to see the damn thing.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Erik-IGN
Ha! Nice. I seriously don't have any clue what's going on with the video. I've been at home drinking beers and playing Guitar Hero II for hours now. Haven't heard from Fran since that e-mail.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Revelations said:
It's funny. Because every forum you go to theres atleast a 10 page thread on this very subject. Looks as if IGN & SK has done thier job and the hype has spread across the internet. Too Bad no one in the world will be awake to see the damn thing.

I'm not sleeping until I see it. Can't be that much longer unless they announce a delay in which case I'll sleep. Lets try this.

Denis, please make IGN release the video. We said please, we mean it. We want sleep. You'll have your glory, just release the video.

im going to just check it out tomorrow, this isnt the GTA4 trailer or anything that will be THAT shocking...unless the game blows away Crysis in terms of graphics

Speevy

Banned
Blimblim would have 12 versions of this already.

Let's send Blimblim from France to California (or wherever IGN is). We'll get the videos faster that way.

BboyDubC

It's that game journalism. Get everybody hyped for something, sit around, drink your beers, and discuss how great it will be, then check your watches and realize you actually need to put together the footage your promised over 2 hrs ago. Whoops?

Orlics

BboyDubC said:
It's that game journalism. Get everybody hyped for something, sit around, drink your beers, and discuss how great it will be, then check your watches and realize you actually need to put together the footage your promised over 2 hrs ago. Whoops?

Don't forget Guitar Hero 2 man. GUITAR HERO 2!!!!!

Mifune

Mehmber
Linkzg said:
im going to just check it out tomorrow, this isnt the GTA4 trailer or anything that will be THAT shocking...unless the game blows away Crysis in terms of graphics

this is probably best for everyone...or else we might have disappointment-ton of suicidal proportions.

Speevy said:

Let's send Blimblim from France to California (or wherever IGN is). We'll get the videos faster that way.
I agree, BlimBlim is like " Jack Bauer of Encoding" :)
There’s no more time !

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Speevy said:

:lol

Speevy said:

if they combine the powers of Blimblim and IGN, we might get it by sunday, super speeeeed

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
Can't wait to read GAF's reactions to this preview... No matter what I doubt it's going to be pretty.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Thunderbear said:
Can't wait to read GAF's reactions to this preview... No matter what I doubt it's going to be pretty.

I sure as shit haven't stayed up this long for the IGN Weekly itself. :lol

Hil-IGN said:
"...The video and IGN Weekly is cut all week. It's not some hack job. It takes time. And the video is processed as soon as the final edit is finished. It does us no good to hold it back. It's not like we don't want the video up. I hope it is soon, since I haven't seen the final cut yet and I'm just as interested as you all...."

Didn't they have like 3 weeks to cut this video?

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
SnakeXs said:
I sure as shit haven't stayed up this long for the IGN Weekly itself. :lol

I'm expecting either epic fail or extreme success. From the Thread, and TH, respectively.

SarBear

I predict four or five bans, XDF in full effect, 38 full pages by 9am EST, and loads upon loads of bitter tears. Get those .gifs ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom