• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Too Human Coverage April/13/07 (post #922+ for reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soco

Revelations said:
Didn't they have like 3 weeks to cut this video?

they've probably gotta cut a lot of other shit into it that no one gives a shit about. they're probably hoping to get some ads in there, maybe some other junk, and hope people will think about watching other crappy vids at their site.

i'd say we should pray that doesn't happen, but people buy horse-armour...

Krowley

It sounds like the big mistake here was trying to include this in IGN weekly instead of just doing a standard feature on it.

Sometimes simple is better.

crap, old, nevermind, IGN blah balh

I really do want to sleep, but staying up made me more tired, im gonna wait another 45 minutes max, then ill lay down and be pissed off.

Salazar

I love how the atmosphere was more or less "hey - at least this preview is going to slide out all neat and mindblowing", and what we've seen so far is the exact f*cking opposite.

Such a tragic lurch of fate. It's almost...Shakespearean, Denis.

White Man

Wow, even Too Human previews are getting delayed now. I like how Denis is keeping the whole ordeal thematically consistent.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
White Man said:
Wow, even Too Human previews are getting delayed now. I like how Denis is keeping the whole ordeal thematically consistent.

In an ideal world, previews wouldn't be shown at all until they were 100% complete.

:lol

Thunderbear

Mawio Gawaxy iz da Wheeson hee pways games
SnakeXs said:
I sure as shit haven't stayed up this long for the IGN Weekly itself. :lol

I bet we are in for an epic no matter what the outcome.

Will it change gaming as we know it forever? The suspense is immense. Will we be the selected few who "get it" or will we just enjoy the basics that our simple consciences' can comprehend? Remember, if it fails, geniuses are always misunderstood so he can always live and know that in time he will be praised and raised to the skies for what he accomplished with this game.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
No longer Friday in California.

Tell me we're not ****ing waiting for Hawaii to not be a cursed day of evil to post this.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Wow... I thought it would be a while until someone trumped the letdown that was the GoW countdown this week.

I gotta say, its hilarious how things turned out, its almost like it was all planned. The best part was Dyack insulting 1up, going with IGN, and so on.

BobFromPikeCreek said:
Well this is one party I'm not upset to be late for...

YEah I just got back from an awesome night out... however at times I was thinking "man the Too Human thread has got the awesome right now..." then I come home and theres still NOTHING!

:lol

IGN sucks ass

White Man

I may as well mention here that today I bought a Logitech diNovo Edge keyboard. It is sexy and the keys are incredible. It makes my dick hard and I cannot wait to see what Too Human is looking like these days.

dinovo_edge.jpg

BOW TO IT!!

White Man said:
I may as well mention here that today I bought a Logitech diNovo Edge keyboard. It is sexy and the keys are incredible. It makes my dick hard and I cannot wait to see what Too Human is looking like these days.

BOW TO IT!!

I was actually considering getting that keyboard )Too Human( or this other one where it has a recharging mouse stand on the keybaord.

White Man

MightyHedgehog said:
No numpad, no sale. Where's TH?

It was almost a dealbreaker until I felt the keys. The give and response is amazing. The keys are weighted perfectly. It's like my fingertips are brushing the clitorises of god. Onfortunately it's bluetooth so it is only a demigod.

How much did that cost?

Um. . .if you got 8 packs of ramen for a dollar, then this keyboard is worth 1600 packs of ramen.

QVT

Its been 4 ****ing caturday threads since the last delay notice. Denis has got to be asleep. he wont be pleased when he awakes.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
White Man said:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f20/daniel_toh/products/dinovo_edge.jpg[img]

BOW TO IT!![/QUOTE]
149.99 US DOLLARS :(

[spoiler]it's hot though, I want it for my ps3/pc[/spoiler]

Grimm Fandango said:
Sooo....

anyone good with physics here? Damn question is giving me trouble.

Sure. Go ahead. But I warn you, I'm not very good at Physics. Or Math. Or Pyhsics Math. Actually, nevermind.

Just kidding. Shoot.

QVT

White Man said:
It was almost a dealbreaker until I felt the keys. The give and response is amazing. The keys are weighted perfectly. It's like my fingertips are brushing the clitorises of god. Onfortunately it's bluetooth so it is only a demigod.

God is not a woman.

2600 said:
Sure. Go ahead. But I warn you, I'm not very good at Physics. Or Math. Or Pyhsics Math. Actually, nevermind.

Just kidding. Shoot.

:)

A ray of unpolarized light traveling in air reflects off an interface with index of refraction n = 1.33. At what angle θ is the reflected beam perfectly polarized?

(a) 18°
(b) 42°
(c) 53°

Here's the pic with it:

picwy7.gif

White Man

QVT said:
God is not a woman.

So? God is god. He could have a dozen clitorises if he wanted.

I find myself partial to 104-clitoris deities, but I will make due with this new sexy, more compact, and sensitive to the touch one.

Chiggs

As nice as that keyboard is, it's not a Fatal1ty; the keyboard which makes you the Kobe Bryant of the gaming world.

Edit: By the way, there is no God...at least, not in the traditional sense.

Tieno

Chiggs said:
As nice as that keyboard is, it's not a Fatal1ty; the keyboard which makes you the Kobe Bryant of the gaming world.

bye! You don't diss a mod who just spent 149us dollas on a friggin' keyboard.

armubaba

Chiggs said:

OH PLEASE DON'T START THIS

White Man

Chiggs said:

I wasn't looking for a gaming keyboard. I do use a gaming mouse for normal use because omg high dpi precision.

Odrion

Banned
White Man said:

I'm using a shit $5 keyboard and thought I was happy with it. But after looking at that...

White Man

Odrion said:
I'm using a shit $5 keyboard and thought I was happy with it. But after looking at that...

I was just walking through Fry's, wondering where everything went wrong. . .and then I saw the diNovo, and I knew how to make things right again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom