• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Don't worry, One Piece will outlive us all. Luffy will get to the end of the Grand Line and it will be revealed that Gol D. Roger also became King of the Space Pirates.
It turns out what we have gone through was nothing more than the prologue of something far more grand!

FMAB's ending is pretty much perfect.

Well, aliens do exist in One Piece, and at least one major character has already traveled to space, so this is not impossible. :D

Preble

So a couple years back, someone (I think it was the fansite Toonami Fan) made a huge collection of classic Toonami music in MP3 format. It was from a whole rack of sources like the old Toonami website, old Toonami CDS etc.

I use to have it on my older computer, but that one got fried a couple months back and I lost everything. Anyone still have that collection of Toonami music or at least a link to it?

Seda

Do you like One Piece?

Do you like fighting games (that you haven't already purchased)?

Do you have a PS4?

OR

Do you have a PSVita?

Do you not mind digital versions?

PM me if so. First person (each platform) gets a goodie. (thread regulars only)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
SEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thanking-god.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
lol, I like how Sanji in Burning Blood "attacks" female fighters with hearts, so much that his character portrait on the UI even changes to reflect it.

Also WHO ARE HALF THESE CHARACTERS & WHY DO I HAVE 6 VERSIONS OF LUFFY

Seda

Seda are you just dropping in or are you for real back.

I'll hang out here again. I submitted my dissertation (176 pages) and I finished one of two defense sessions (on which I got "Excellent" scores, so far). I still have one more defense session to go but it's like in two weeks. I'm in a good mood :) It's really uplifting to know the last five years of work is coming together and so far, received well enough.

Still have several things to tidy up over the next few weeks, but the lion's share of work is done. It's a good feeling.

I definitely don't regret taking a break from <the internet>. In addition to better focus, I think the separation put me in a better mindset in general. I was a little overdramatic in my exit though and I apologize for that.

Probably got a free copy from some other website.

:lol

Bamco gave it to me because they like me I guess? I dunno.

Raxus

Bamco gave it to me because they like me I guess? I dunno.

Seda, you took a bite out of the freebie fruit didn't you.

Congrats on getting to the finish line. Hope everything goes well for you. Good to have you back.

Mizerman

I'll hang out here again. I submitted my dissertation (176 pages) and I finished one of two defense sessions (on which I got "Excellent" scores, so far). I still have one more defense session to go but it's like in two weeks. I'm in a good mood :) It's really uplifting to know the last five years of work is coming together and so far, received well enough.

Still have several things to tidy up over the next few weeks, but the lion's share of work is done. It's a good feeling.

I definitely don't regret taking a break from <the internet>. In addition to better focus, I think the separation put me in a better mindset in general. I was a little overdramatic in my exit though and I apologize for that.

Eh. You did what you had to do. That's all that matters.

Seda

Gundam, huh

11:30, huh

a wild double airing of DBZ?

Did I miss anything else interesting? I'll see if I can catch up the three weeks I missed tomorrow/Saturday.

Welcome back Seda

Gundam, huh

11:30, huh

a wild double airing of DBZ?

Did I miss anything else interesting? I'll see if I can catch up the three weeks I missed tomorrow/Saturday.

Sasuke Shippuden started it's first episode! Catch up!

Also, last week was a marathon for Champloo so you only missed two weeks

You missed the captivating end of Filler Shippuden.

Guren met Captain Puzzle, and they realized One Piece was really just a place that everyone can call home.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Speaking of filler...
One Piece is actually entering a filler arc at the end of June in Japan. It's unknown if this will only be 3-4 episodes, or longer.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of filler...
One Piece is actually entering a filler arc at the end of June in Japan. It's unknown if this will only be 3-4 episodes, or longer.

I've been expecting a little Going Luffy-senpai filler arc at that point for months now, so that doesn't surprise me.

Grexeno

DeMarco held an informal poll on his Twitter about what show Toonami fans wanted on the block.

1st place (by a lot): JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
2nd place (tie): One Punch Man and Psycho Pass

Crocodile

I needed to take a break from the internet for my qualifying exams a good while back and I'll probably need to take a break for my dissertation in August so I can def understand the appeal and why Seda did it. Twitter is still around and can be annoying but at least getting off forums is good for concentration. Glad to hear everything has been going well so far <3

Nah I missed 4 total and already accounted for the marathon.

Oh my bad. You missed a bit of DBZ (about 4 episodes since they aired two new ones the week before) as Kamicollo and 17 just started fighting. Also, the ending of DW, some good HxH and a great two parter in Champloo.

Seda

Oh my bad. You missed a bit of DBZ (about 4 episodes since they aired two new ones the week before) as Kamicollo and 17 just started fighting. Also, the ending of DW, some good HxH and a great two parter in Champloo.

Oh neat, Piccolo versus 17 is literally the best fight in the series. Good timing.

Line_HTX

Seda here for the premiere of Iron Blooded Orphans with JYB and Bryce Papenbrook is going to be awesome.

Also, the podcast needs more of your deep thoughts.

Seda

I'm not watching E3 this year. I'm still busy enough that I don't want to afford distractions. I'm sure I'll see all the announcements/news via emails anyway.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
At least Nintendo was like "NO, WE ACTUALLY HAVE OTHER STUFF WE'LL SHOW OFF ON OUR STREAM! REALLY!" but yeah, I feel like there isn't as much excitement this year when it's just Sony I care about. & it's gonna be hard to top last year's insane announcements.

I can't remember the last time I truly cared about something from the Xbox conferences aside from "yo here's a collection of old Rare games at a really good price"

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The Xbox and Playstation conferences are going to be doozys no matter what.

Not sure how Playstation can top last year, and Neo better bring more to the table than processing power. I already have a PS4 and I need more incentive to upgrade.
At least the Treehouse news did lift my spirits a bit, and that it won't just be Zelda.

I can't remember the last time I truly cared about something from the Xbox conferences aside from "yo here's a collection of old Rare games at a really good price"

Same. Scalebound still hasn't impressed me, which is baffling since it's Hideki Kamiya and he's a god damn genius.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Part of the problem is that while I'm still glad I got a 360, Microsoft was the one company that I felt never really released games that interested me, especially during the original Xbox era. It didn't help most of the games were "too old" for me since I was barely a teen, so I was content with GCN & PS2 having a better variety. Doesn't help you can also predict the conferences having a few FPS games, a racing game, maybe a sports game, and WORLD EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK AT A GAME WHERE WE HAD TO SKIP SOME PARTS DUE TO THE INTEREST OF TIME.

X1 so far, outside of Rare Replay, has had no exclusives where I felt "ya know, this might be worth getting a X1". Unless they make the majority of my 360 games & downloads backwards compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom