• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

New webcast every Friday at ~6:30pm

toonami.com
Toonami Tumblr
Toonami Stream
Toonami Twitch

fetjFrG.png

noEnjav.png

cvgNgOl.png

ykzSVry.png

HxEZyh9.png

uJP8yN4.png

fetjFrG.png

bAnEkJG.png

fetjFrG.png

QATArCt.png

fetjFrG.png

UkiPDC1.png

|OT0| |OT1| |OT2| |OT3| |OT4| |OT5| |OT6| |OT7| |OT8| |OT9| |Jan14| |Feb14| |Mar14| |Apr14| [May14| |Jun14| |Jul14| |Aug14| |Sep14| |Oct14| |Nov14| |Dec14| |Jan15| |Feb15| |Mar15| |Apr15| |May15| |Jun15| |Jul15| |Aug15| |Sep15| |Oct15| |NovDec15| |Jan16| |Feb16| |Mar16| |Apr16| |May16|

Grexeno

Samurai Champloo: July 2
Parasyte –the maxim-: October 1
Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: November 19
Dragon Ball Z Kai: November 26, (not including Buu Arc), January 27, 2018 (including Buu Arc)
Hunter X Hunter: February 16, 2019
Naruto Shippuden: AHAHAHA....
One Piece: ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Third place?! What? Slow month I guess.

Pretty soon Naruto Shippuden will go from "Hahaha" to an actual date. ... I hope.

Valvrave is trying too hard to be crazy/Geass-like. G-Reco is senile-ass Tomino goodness, the kind of shit you don't get anymore because Mecha writers started being bad in another, less fun way.

Its the kind of show where the show actively explains that the seats of the mecha also double as toilets for when you gotta shit on the go (I mean why would they not. Think about it) and where the Char clone is just named "Mask." MASK.

I'm not sure if there's anything that can go Valvrave levels of crazy.

For the record, I still have not seen the 2nd season of it.

Valvrave wasn't even that crazy, it was just boring shit. It can't even lick the boots of Geass and Cross Ange was better at being a weirdly good trash show.

Line_HTX

Valvrave wasn't even that crazy, it was just boring shit. It can't even lick the boots of Geass and Cross Ange was better at being a weirdly good trash show.

True, if I want hilarious insanity, I would rather have Code Geass and Cross Ange because at least I don't get pissed off.

*Imagines Valvrave and Cross Ange on Toonami*

...We will not survive.

Bah Gawd Almighty! They killed him!

Moaradin

I watched a bit of Valvrave during our group watch a few years ago and remember it being relatively entertaining in a dumb way for the first half, but I completely checked out during the second season.

Line_HTX

Toonami should rerun Gundam Wing just so everyone that saw this in elementary school and liked it will be like, Oh my God...

Crocodile

Can we get a link to Toonami's Twitch channel in the OP? It's probably the best way to watch the Pre-Flight stream.

Agreed. Valvrave was such a disappointment, It wasn't "so bad its good", it was just bad :(

Line_HTX

Everybody knows that when someone says "I'll kill you", it really means that "I wanna jump your bones because I love you."

That was during Midnight Run. Regular afternoon Toonami he just says "I'll destroy you" which obviously didn't make any sense in that context.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yay, I got to sleep until 5 on my night off for once instead of waking up around 2 or 3.

.....So when's Toonami gonna review One Piece: Burning Blood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom