• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Jarate

Banned
Ping Pong is definitely a high-priority show for me.

It was on the back-burner, but I will now make it a priority. Gracias.

GOD BLESS THIS EARTH, GOD BLESS US ALL
r9fNs76.png
r9fNs76.png
r9fNs76.png
r9fNs76.png

I aired it on Chiller at one point. Group feels man.

Jarate

Banned
Arbys has a few things going for it

1. Curly Fries, which are the superior fry in almost all situations (Waffle Fries are also top tier)
2. The only fast food place with Mozzarella sticks. They suck ass, but hey, where else can I get them?
3. They have milk shakes. How can you fuck up a milkshake?

Jarate

Banned
It's a good show better than you think but has the dumb anime shit that people on TOONAMIGAF won't be a fan of

I can generally ignore dumb anime shit, but if it becomes the focus, I tend to get too bored and just play video games

Some of the animation looks really nice, but there's nothing less appealing to me then cute girls doing cute things in these shows. Im not really into slice of life all that much either

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
K-On for T-Oonami

....yeah, I just did not get the appeal of that show, it was just so boring. I almost skipped Nichijou because I thought it was just another of "that" kind of show because A-Channel confirmed that style of show was boring but thank goodness I didn't since Nichijou actually had COMEDY in it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
K-On for T-Oonami

....yeah, I just did not get the appeal of that show, it was just so boring. I almost skipped Nichijou because I thought it was just another of "that" kind of show because A-Channel confirmed that style of show was boring but thank goodness I didn't since Nichijou actually had COMEDY in it.

If we're going to get something by that studio can we just get Haruhi or whatever? At least that would be interesting and spawn discussion.

Jarate

Banned
A while back DeMarco said Netflix got it so it's not coming.

fug

I missed like a month or 2 of Toonami news because ive been sick/on vacation.

Literally had an ear issue for 2 weeks, and then right after that get sideleined with massive amounts of pain for another week.

Jarate

Banned
Don't look at me, just relaying what he said on his askFM a few weeks back.

I feel like he'd know the difference though, especially considering MHA is requested quite a bit lately.

Demarco doesnt really follow anime that much. Itt's a possibility at least he mixed them up

I JUST WANT THERE TO BE A CHANCE

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Demarco doesnt really follow anime that much. Itt's a possibility at least he mixed them up

I JUST WANT THERE TO BE A CHANCE

I mean, I feel like he at least watches an episode or two of what he thinks about putting on the block before making the decision to do it. Outside of Gundam.

Line_HTX

There is no chance, y'all. Give up, heh heh heh.

By the way, why is search function sometimes broken? It's giving me some kind of exception and takes a while to load.

Jarate

Banned
I think he got Netflix and Hulu mixed up. Hulu got the dub to the first season of MHA and will likely get the second season as well after it finishes.

that also makes sense

Well, I know what im watching after I finally get through Twin Peaks.

I dont really binge watch all that often so I dont get trough shows as fast as some of ya'll

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
when r they gunna cancel dbzzzzzz & put a GOOD show in its place

put tokyo ghoul in itz slot & put dbz at the end where it belongs

Top Bottom