• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
WE'LL CALL IT PHOTO KANOoh wait that exists....

...um...no, we'll call it Natsuiro High School, or "Summertime High School: A Young Man’s Notes—How a New Exchange Student Like Myself Ran Into His Childhood Friend On The School Tour, Then For Some Reason Became Super-Popular With The Girls For His Daily Scoops On The School Photography Club Even Though He Only Takes Panty Shots, And What He Thinks As He Goes On Dates During His Summer Of Island School Life."

.........DAMN IT.

God damn it Japan...

caliph95

WE'LL CALL IT PHOTO KANOoh wait that exists....

...um...no, we'll call it Natsuiro High School, or "Summertime High School: A Young Man’s Notes—How a New Exchange Student Like Myself Ran Into His Childhood Friend On The School Tour, Then For Some Reason Became Super-Popular With The Girls For His Daily Scoops On The School Photography Club Even Though He Only Takes Panty Shots, And What He Thinks As He Goes On Dates During His Summer Of Island School Life."

.........DAMN IT.

God damn it Japan...
mshckd.gif

cntr

Banned
jaded those are pretty good yo

God damn it Japan...
To be fair, most of Japan would think this game was weird and gross too.

I mean, I could buy a women's romance novel about dinosaur sex from Amazon, but that doesn't say anything about America.

cntr

Banned
They're the people you shovel stuff out for to either fund the stuff you actually want to make, or to line your pockets for cheap.

that's also why anime/aniplex disc releases are so expensive

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
jaded those are pretty good yo

To be fair, most of Japan would think this game was weird and gross too.

I mean, I could buy a women's romance novel about dinosaur sex from Amazon, but that doesn't say anything about America.

You can buy one about gay dinosaur sex from Amazon if you really wanted.

51oKpntKtOL._SY346_.jpg

cntr

Banned
There was this crappy "modern day Jesus" movie I watched once, where some guy heavily implied to be him performs biblical miracles except in the modern day, etc., you know the type. I'd have all but forgotten about except for the one non-biblical miracle in the movie, where Jesus MIND CRUSHES someone. Complete with inverted color palette!

and that's why god exists, because that shit was amazing

Xe4

Banned
So who's gonna be watching the marathon on Saturday? I'll be helping out with a school club that night, though I doubt I'd watch it either way...

Top Bottom