• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Morlas

213869a940ba4af3fd65cc6b15484af192bf51ec_hq.gif

Xe4

Banned
I thought we were going to leave everything Tingle related on the last page, guys!
Edit: We are already dead.

Chase17

young teenagers and shadow the hedgehog

also season 2 bombed horribly, which is why there was no season 3.

...and season 1 wasn't that successful either, which is why season 2 looks so much cheaper.
Apparently the live action Tokyo Ghoul movie was fairly successful.

The point being Black Clover is probably a series we are going to have to deal with on Toonami at some point if Crunchyroll titles are viable for the block.

That will get ripped apart here. Could be funny.

Why can't Toonami get the Kyoto Arc again?

Basically, when any of the big streaming companies obtain the exclusive rights to a dub, they normally also scoop up the broadcasting rights as well so their service will be the only place it's available to view.

Hulu has the dubbed rights to Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Arc, Erased, Sailor Moon Crystal, and likely MHA S2 after its dub finishes.

Netflix has got the Fate Series, Magi, Seven Deadly Sins, and Madoca Magica (along with their "Netflix Originals" alike Aldnoah.Zero)

So all of those shows are effectively off limits.

The main character is a sociopath. *Incoming missiles* Dude gives 0 fucks.

I ended up dropping the series after 3 or so episodes, but did they ever elaborate why Inaho was so ambivalent all the time?

Even characters relatively detached like Heero and Mikazuki had built in reasons from their backstories why they act the way they do, and in Mikazuki's case starts to become slowly more expressive of his feelings over the course of the series.

I ended up dropping the series after 3 or so episodes, but did they ever elaborate why Inaho was so ambivalent all the time?

Even characters relatively detached like Heero and Mikazuki had built in reasons from their backstories why they act the way they do, and in Mikazuki's case starts to become slowly more expressive of his feelings over the course of the series.
I have never seen the second season so as far as I know Inaho is
still dead.

Aldnoah Zero is genuinely the worst mecha show I've ever watched.

I never watched since it didn't really interest me, but hearing this makes me glad I avoided it. Plus, I never really heard good things about it.

I've been having an urge to replay the No More Heroes games since I saw the trailer for the new one. I'll probably get to them at some point this year.

I never watched since it didn't really interest me, but hearing this makes me glad I avoided it. Plus, I never really heard good things about it.

I've been having an urge to replay the No More Heroes games since I saw the trailer for the new one. I'll probably get to them at some point this year.
Only thing worse is probably Valvrave.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Better watch Polar Bear Cafe some time. Even has one of my favorite animators on certain scenes
I finally got around to watching it (I'm at ep. 24, which I think is the halfway point) & it's rather good. It's more of a mellow comedy, something that's good to watch before going to bed. I don't know if I'd rewatch it, but I'm still glad I gave it a chance since it's a low energy comedy compared to some other shows I've been watching like Sket Dance (which goes almost too fast at times) & DD Fist of the North Star (another high energy comedy).

I'm hopeful I can finally get into Gintama, but that might be something I'll start after finishing a few other backlog stuff on Crunchyroll since lately, I've been trying to watch more "calm" shows to help me doze off instead.

Crocodile

The first 3 episodes of the Gundam Wing Remaster (with English Subs) have been put up on Gundam.info's Youtube Channel

You can find the first episode here

Top Bottom