• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ULTRA 2017 Electronic Music Festival - 5 mins of your favorite band, 1h of DJ Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majine

Banned
It's that time again, when Miami fails in every conceivable way to stay classy.

Livestream
Youtube
Unsure if it'll be on Twitch this year. The current stream page shows the schedule from last year. We'll see.

17492687_10154648576627739_4243987548018776819_o.jpg

Previous years thread
2016 - 2015 - 2014 - 2013

miami-lineup-phase3-6.jpg

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Twitch OR RIOT

I am going to assume YouTube based on a survey I got from Twitch recently, but we will see. I just wish they had dedicated streams for each stage.

I love Ultra weekend. I have zero interest in going in person, but the spectacle of the festival and the video packages are always enjoyable.

Cagey

Banned
Sticking Paavo, Jono, and Tony between Aoki, Tiesto and Afrojack?

That's cruel to those of us who want some group therapy.

I dislike Youtube stream because the video is objectively worse but I guess with the Power Rangers Marathon, the traffic on twitch was going to be busy?

Anyways I will watch but it will mostly be mainstage Future Bass, Chainsmokers genre, and Trap.

cdyhybrid

Ashhong

I dislike Youtube stream because the video is objectively worse but I guess with the Power Rangers Marathon, the traffic on twitch was going to be busy?

Anyways I will watch but it will mostly be mainstage Future Bass, Chainsmokers genre, and Trap.

Wait really? Youtube usually has a better stream. I've moved to that for League of Legends over Twitch

You folks ready for the onslaught of Closer, Paris, Something Just Like This remixes
?

Lol, I honestly can't wait to see how many stages will have the same The Chainsmoker's songs being played.

I have really fallen out of touch with electronic music over the past year, going to be interesting to watch the livestream this weekend.

I instantly dislike Will Best.

neemmss

Music finally started. Main stage design looks kind of lame this year.

Let's wait for night time. I have a feeling this stage has some hidden talents. I mean Raiden is not even using the front dj LED panels.

So there's only 1 livestream and it jumps from stage to stage?

For every stage other than the resistance stage, which its full stream can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/user/BeAtTvChannel

Not live yet...first sets not for another 15 min.

Ferr986

I guess today I'll catch Armin, is in around 3 hours, right?

Sunday we have Sander coming back to his trancey sounds as Purple Haze, intrigued!

I didn't get to go to Beyond Wonderland this year, so ima definitely tune in to this for the weekend.

Edit: nvm, they still had tickets for tomorrow. Will still tune in later today and Sunday.

neemmss

The more I look at the stage, the more I realize that it is going to be an amazing stage for videos! The screens that extend from the middle to the left and right sides allows those not centered to see the whole picture. As much as I loved last years stage, the videos were cut up and harder to see. Only a couple more hours until night time!

Also, Don Diablo is killing it!

Cagey

Banned
The more I look at the stage, the more I realize that it is going to be an amazing stage for videos! The screens that extend from the middle to the left and right sides allows those not centered to see the whole picture. As much as I loved last years stage, the videos were cut up and harder to see. Only a couple more hours until night time!

Also, Don Diablo is killing it!

Hexagon Radio powers my more intense lifting days. Don Diablo is that dude.

Twitch chat is so savage. I am upset this isn't official :(

Typical of Twitch chat, lol. Everytime the host shows up, " T H I C C "...... I get it, she's fine but damn they need to chill.

Not feeling this Don Diablo set. Never actually watched his sets before but I'm not impressed. Was more entertained by Raiden and Justin Oh's set tbh.

mr stroke

Robin Schulz keeping it groovy. Surprised he didn't clear the floor

Edit: Never mind, he got into big room EDM, eh......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom