• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 3 [Mafia] | Welcome to Lynchwood Acres

Burbeting

Banned
One thing I will say is that remember that just because someone didn't vote for me today, that doesn't mean they are town. Scum know who town is and if they sinking town, they love to rush to defend them, especially if that town was always a lost cause.

Think that's the last thing I had to say.

The vote could still swing for Verelios lynch, especially if you changed your vote.

Sorian

Banned
For top of page, give me vote count, I'm not giving Crab the benefit of being allowed to decide this or tie, I'll lynch him instead if need be.

franconp

Okay, that was easy. It's a shame it was easy because the last post are shit.

So Crab is in the lead. I'm still town reading Crab but all this petty actitude plus the self vote make me don't give a crap if he goes. If he wants to act anti-town, we don't need him.

Vere vs Kyan feud is shit. It looked as two grade schooler fighting. I can't get anything out of it. It was so bad that I won't mind if they go too.

Crab lynch is almost a done deal at this point so no need to change my vote. Crab flip and if Stanley dies or not should give some info to work tomorrow.

Verelios

If I die, I want to say that Kyan is absolutely not doing a town/town hit but should definitely be looked at after today.

Scum: CCS/Kyan/Crab/Sorian/Kalor

Faddy

Banned
I would say if a wagon is successful overcoming this big a vote lead this late in the day all we are going to be doing on day 3 is going back over this Crab stuff.

Let him flip and allow the game to move on

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
VOTE: Verelios

I'm not claiming, though. That's 8-8. Your call.

DAY 2 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Crab (9)
Bronx-Man 1452
Swamped 1454
nin1000 1467 1597
Faddy 1519
CCS 1520 1796
Blargonaut 2007
nin1000 2010
TheWorthyEdge 2035
Verelios 2036
Gorlak 2081
Crab 2090

Verelios (7)
CCS 1799 1851
Crab 1991 2090
Kyanrute 2005
CCS 2028
Lone_Prodigy 2184
StanleyPalmtree 2196
Kawl_USC 2199
Sorian 2200
Burbeting 2206

Burbeting (2)
Lone_Prodigy 1867 2042
Kalor 1876
Blargonaut 1901 2007
acohrs 2134

Swamped (1)
Sorian 1431 1924
Lone_Prodigy 1624 1867
Kawl_USC 1744 2199
Blargonaut 1746 1802
CCS 1796 1799
*Splinter 1936

acohrs (1)
flatearthpandas 1895

CCS (1)
WhereAreMahDragonz 1811
StanleyPalmtree 1913 2196
Lone_Prodigy 2110 2184

Faddy (1)
Crab 1718 1991
franconp 1914

Kyanrute (0): Gorlak 1832 1885

StanleyPalmtree (0): TheWorthyEdge 1703 2035

Bronx-Man (0): Sorian 1372 1431, Crab 1490 1675, WhereAreMahDragonz 1536 1811

Lone_Prodigy (0): acohrs 1482 1916

Kalor (0): Burbeting 1384 1399, Burbeting 2009 2206

WhereAreMahDragonz (0): CCS 1851 2028

Blargonaut (0): Sorian 1924 2200

Everyone voted!

Day 2 ends:
red_1489010400.png

Automated vote tally here

12 votes for majority

whelp, this is probably it from me unless a miracle happens and bronx isnt roleblocked.

for the record, i still believe bronx is town, and the only part of the role claim i truely doubt is the roleblock part., think that was just a bluff toward scum.

until then, it been fun errybody.

1f8610f1340c50a122881cd78e7d69d9fc4dce356525b114e61acd099da27ba3.jpg

DAY 2 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Crab (11)
Bronx-Man 1452
Swamped 1454
nin1000 1467 1597
Faddy 1519
CCS 1520 1796
Blargonaut 2007
nin1000 2010
TheWorthyEdge 2035
Verelios 2036
Gorlak 2081
Crab 2090 2210
*Splinter 2215
Sorian 2218
Lone_Prodigy 2219

Verelios (6)
CCS 1799 1851
Crab 1991 2090
Kyanrute 2005
CCS 2028
Lone_Prodigy 2184 2219
StanleyPalmtree 2196
Kawl_USC 2199
Sorian 2200 2218
Burbeting 2206
Crab 2210

Burbeting (2)
Lone_Prodigy 1867 2042
Kalor 1876
Blargonaut 1901 2007
acohrs 2134

acohrs (1)
flatearthpandas 1895

CCS (1)
WhereAreMahDragonz 1811
StanleyPalmtree 1913 2196
Lone_Prodigy 2110 2184

Faddy (1)
Crab 1718 1991
franconp 1914

Kalor (0): Burbeting 1384 1399, Burbeting 2009 2206

Lone_Prodigy (0): acohrs 1482 1916

Kyanrute (0): Gorlak 1832 1885

Bronx-Man (0): Sorian 1372 1431, Crab 1490 1675, WhereAreMahDragonz 1536 1811

Swamped (0): Sorian 1431 1924, Lone_Prodigy 1624 1867, Kawl_USC 1744 2199, Blargonaut 1746 1802, CCS 1796 1799, *Splinter 1936 2215

StanleyPalmtree (0): TheWorthyEdge 1703 2035

WhereAreMahDragonz (0): CCS 1851 2028

Blargonaut (0): Sorian 1924 2200

Everyone voted!

12 votes for majority

Ourobolus

Banned
"All right everyone, calm down. Christ, you're all a bunch of lunatics."

The Administrator pulled Crab aside, asking him, "It's ok. You can tell me your reads. I trust you."

Crab sneered crabbily, spitting in the Administrators face. "I'll never tell you. I'll never tell anyone! These pro strats come with me to my grave! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The Administrator sighed and took Crab by the claw, leading him outside the auditorium. Crab continued rambling, "They're all out to get me, I tell you! They don't care about winning, all they care about is meta! I'll show them what crazy Crab looks like...I'll show them all! WHERE ARE WE GOING?"

Gesturing into the next room, the Administrator beckoned Crab forth. "I just want you to relax for a moment, all right? Then maybe in an hour or so, you can come out and share with everyone. Ok?"

Confused, Crab nodded, and begrudgingly walked into the room. As he looked around, he muttered, "Is this teak? I like teak. Useful for all sorts of things, like saunas and...wait a minute, HEY!"

The door slammed shut behind him as the Administrator barricaded the door with a stray Sorian lying around. He turned the thermostat up to its highest setting, then leaned against the wall, whistling a merry tune.

A few hours later, he reentered the auditorium, calling out to everyone, "Well folks, it seems that Crab has finally something to share with you all. I hope you were looking forward to dinner!"

Crab has died!

Crab said:
Good morning to another wonderful day at Lynchwood Acres!

It appears you are...Trigger, and you are a WW2 Veteran, or to put it another way, a Tracker. Thanks for your service, soldier! As a infantryman you saw your fair share of the horrors of war, and as a result you have learned to keep one eye open at all times, even while asleep or during games of Heads Up Seven Up (cheater).

Each night, you can PM me the command PARANOIA: <PLAYER> to follow a player and see who they visited during that night.

You can also vote! Hooray!

You are aligned with The Retirees (TOWN).

You win when all threats to The Retirees have been eliminated.

Good luck!

Night 2 Ends:
blu_1489183200.png

Night Actions are due to me 1 hour before night ends.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not actually mad at any of you, don't worry! But some of you scumread my natural playstyle, so I had to try something different to see if it stuck. Good luck!

Ourobolus

Banned
DAY 3 BEGINS

Uh...where am I?

I was playing this thing...Nier: Automata, and lost track of time.

What? I have things to do? I'm retired, fool!

Oh. Right. The retirement home. Goddammit, fine.

You say someone died? Well no shit, it's a building filled with dying people.

Oh. From unnatural causes. Well that's no good. Man, you can't count on anyone these days, huh.

No, I don't want to hear about what shape his body was in. No, I don't want to hear about the gallons of bodily fluids that needed to be cleaned up. And, NO, for the last time, I don't want to help you out.

Kalor has died!

Kalor said:
Good morning to another wonderful day at Lynchwood Acres!

It appears you are…Hyperactivity, and you are an Ordinary Resident. That means that while do not have any special abilities, your vote counts just as much as that know-it-all Sorian down the hall! You are aligned with The Retirees (TOWN).

We’ve got all sorts of activities planned for you today, so I hope you can attend! I’ve heard rumblings that some of the staff have been getting a little...disgruntled as of late and have been taking out their frustrations on the poor, poor retirees. If you could help us figure out which ones, I’d appreciate it!

You win when all threats to The Retirees have been eliminated.

Good luck!

Day 3 Ends:
red_1489438800.png

Majority is 11.

STARTING DAY 4, WE WILL MOVE TO 48/24-HOUR PHASES.

Gorlak

Banned
Hm, thoughts upon rereading: the first half of D2 was all about Bronx and his claim. People were losing their minds, bad talking him, questioning him. Most noticeable "antagonist" was Crab, who wanted him lynched. Other than that only Dragonz kept her vote on Bronx even though she initially townread him (#1460) and did a full turn around in the next posts. I think that's noteworthy.
Majority took the "let's see how this plays out" attitude, while a sizeable group took Bronx by his word and believed him.

Can we take anything from that? Are the people the most insistent on Bronx explaining his role suspicious?
Kyan highlighted all the possibilities of counter measures, Splinter and Kawl take the logic route. Sorian is quick to make his stance on Bronx and gave the impression to want to look at other topics. Nothing alignment indicative...

Hmm, I'll ponder on that a bit more today.

I want to revisit Splinter though, thus far he's somehow keeping a low profile and not up to his usual scumhunting I feel.

The other thing was the high stack on Crab and a sudden surge of Verelios votes after Crab already gave up and selfvoted.

When I have the time I'll look at the who and when a bit. Crab being town means scum had no problem with him being lynched, we don't know about Verelios. So figuring out if scum was on Verelios is problematic and I'd look at the crab voters first.

---

Looking through the player list, I realize I tend to blend out some people during games because I focus on others, so for example I've no noteworthy memory of fran.

I have to work morning shift tomorrow, so I'm off to bed and back tomorrow afternoon my time.

Sorian

Banned
Hmm, this makes me wonder what is your take on the situation?

That Bronx was full of shit on his claim and that he's the scummy fuck I've been calling since day 1 but I'm waiting for everyone to post first since there is missing info that can hurt or help his case.

franconp

So: Crab was town, Stanley didn't die and Kalor was killed.

It's a shame we lost a PR with Crab but his playstyle before the lynch was really bad.

Bronx gets the benefit of the doubt for Stanley being alive but I'm more surprised that he is alive. The poisoner may be a neutral and couldn't do anything versus a doctor?

Kalor being the NK is a weird choice. He wasn't much a presence so far. He was a null on my list.

franconp

Looking through the player list, I realize I tend to blend out some people during games because I focus on others, so for example I've no noteworthy memory of fran.

You have to reread a bit. Maybe that way you (and everyone) will finally lynch Faddy, as the scum that he is.

Preliminary glance at the end of D2 and it was 8-8 when Splinter moved his vote from Swamped to Crab, scuttling the Verelios wagon.

Also worth noting is that Splinter had his vote on Swamped. Not sure if it was before she claimed, but since he was around at the end he must've read it.

Normally in the case of a last-minute wagon, scum would be reluctant to jump to Verelios. If they already had a vote on Crab, that's a two-vote swing (e.g. 8-3 becomes 7-4) and very risky. But if they had a vote on someone else, it's less of an impact, so it's possible one of the early Vere voters were scum.

*Splinter

You have to reread a bit. Maybe that way you (and everyone) will finally lynch Faddy, as the scum that he is.
I finally got around to reading Faddy last night and I can't see him as scum. His play is too all over the place, and stuff like publicly allying with townies reminds of what swamped used to do as town. It's "unconventional" in a way that scum tend to avoid.

Preliminary glance at the end of D2 and it was 8-8 when Splinter moved his vote from Swamped to Crab, scuttling the Verelios wagon.

Also worth noting is that Splinter had his vote on Swamped. Not sure if it was before she claimed, but since he was around at the end he must've read it.

Normally in the case of a last-minute wagon, scum would be reluctant to jump to Verelios. If they already had a vote on Crab, that's a two-vote swing (e.g. 8-3 becomes 7-4) and very risky. But if they had a vote on someone else, it's less of an impact, so it's possible one of the early Vere voters were scum.
I saw her claim, just didn't believe it, it was too convenient for my taste.

I still don't believe it, and wish I'd trusted my gut yesterday. I'm call with a Swamped or Verelios lynch today.

Top Bottom