• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 3 [Mafia] | Welcome to Lynchwood Acres

Sorian

Banned
So you think Bronx and Blarg are scum then?

I'm town reading Bronx for overreacting to everything and slightly scum reading Blarg because he seems to have rolled back on his shitposts a bit.

But then what does lynching Blarg get you. Does it matter if he flips town/scum? Unless you have some great insight into what his posts mean it is still mostly gibberish.

I think they could be, yes. You're trying to pigeon hole my read. I'm not saying anyone is definitive scum, I'm saying some people have higher than normal odds. And what do you mean what does lynching Blarg get me and does it matter if he flips town or scum? Yeah, obviously it matters if he flips scum. You can pretend what he is saying is gibberish. Blarg still has tells and ticks just like anyone else.

They're just wishy washy stances. It's like they're trying to pre-emptively give themselves excuses for if he flips town. It's D1, people realize all lynches won't hit scum. Why did Karl feel the need to justify it in advance? Gryvan's post I come away from feeling like he listed Bronx as the person he would vote for over all others while saying he thinks he's town. They're just not great looks to me.

gryvan is fair, didn't notice his. Kawl's isn't saying that at all though.

*snip*

Blarg hasn't impressed me so far. He started with his usual shit posting but then left it early, which is fine, but he did it in favor of philosophizing about the game instead of actually trying to solve it.

All0Gjx.gif

Kawl_USC

I'm evaluating your reasoning for the vote, not the outcome. If you think he is your best shot to lynch scum today then fine. The way you phrased it did not make that out to be the case. I mean you're against an inactive lynch because it doesn't gain us anything but the way you speak about Bronx in they initial post I'm not seeing what we gain there either. I already said I realize we aren't going to always lynch scum, but we should at least be taking what we think is our best shot at hitting scum.

Everything is a weak scum read today basically. So let's assign things from your hardest town lean to your hardest scum lean. You're starting position is roughly 20% chance to be scum from the odds. So nulls fit in there. Slight leans let's say add or minus 5%. So slight town let's say equivalent probability is 15% chance to be scum. Slight scum lean is 25% chance to be scum. The hardest town or scum read would be 10% I feel at this point, so 10% and 30% for town and scum strong lean respectively. Obviously as the game progresses and more useful data is gathered these percentages shift. More so on the scum side as you should always have some doubt on whether someone is not scum.

So I'd put Bronx in the roughly 25% range. There are a handful of other players I throw in there (Fran, blarg although that's more of a neutral party read, burb). There's maybe a player or two I'd throw in the 15% range.

What there is outside of this is players who give you something with their lynch even if they are not scum. For everyone in the game I feel that's between 75% and 85% likely the outcome. So it would be stupid in my opinion to not take the value of a persons lynch even if they are town into account. It's by far the more likely outcome so let's at least consider it. In Bronx case I think his play is poor. He is overly aggressive and almost only interacts with people who voice suspicion of him. He instigates no unique or potentially informative threads. He clutters up the thread. I haven't seen sparks of brilliance from town Bronx like I have town blarg. This tells me that hey worst case with a Bronx lynch, I'm pretty okay with that.

This is what I mean with a utility perspective on lynches especially day 1.

Faddy

Banned
I think they could be, yes. You're trying to pigeon hole my read. I'm not saying anyone is definitive scum, I'm saying some people have higher than normal odds. And what do you mean what does lynching Blarg get me and does it matter if he flips town or scum? Yeah, obviously it matters if he flips scum. You can pretend what he is saying is gibberish. Blarg still has tells and ticks just like anyone else.

gryvan is fair, didn't notice his. Kawl's isn't saying that at all though.

Fair enough. I don't believe a Blarg scum flip at this point would help me find other scum because I can't decipher his tells.

Natiko

Banned
Everything is a weak scum read today basically. So let's assign things from your hardest town lean to your hardest scum lean. You're starting position is roughly 20% chance to be scum from the odds. So nulls fit in there. Slight leans let's say add or minus 5%. So slight town let's say equivalent probability is 15% chance to be scum. Slight scum lean is 25% chance to be scum. The hardest town or scum read would be 10% I feel at this point, so 10% and 30% for town and scum strong lean respectively. Obviously as the game progresses and more useful data is gathered these percentages shift. More so on the scum side as you should always have some doubt on whether someone is not scum.

So I'd put Bronx in the roughly 25% range. There are a handful of other players I throw in there (Fran, blarg although that's more of a neutral party read, burb). There's maybe a player or two I'd throw in the 15% range.

What there is outside of this is players who give you something with their lynch even if they are not scum. For everyone in the game I feel that's between 75% and 85% likely the outcome. So it would be stupid in my opinion to not take the value of a persons lynch even if they are town into account. It's by far the more likely outcome so let's at least consider it. In Bronx case I think his play is poor. He is overly aggressive and almost only interacts with people who voice suspicion of him. He instigates no unique or potentially informative threads. He clutters up the thread. I haven't seen sparks of brilliance from town Bronx like I have town blarg. This tells me that hey worst case with a Bronx lynch, I'm pretty okay with that.

What value does a Bronx lynch give you utiltiy wise then that makes him a better choice than say me? I've interacted with more people than Bronx and shared more actual content. Utility and info wise wouldn't lynching me then make more sense as it gives more actionable information? The only utility you describe from Bronx's lynch is getting rid of a fraction of the shitposting. That's a very superficial benefit that does not increase truly our chances of winning this game.

Bronx-Man

Banned
What there is outside of this is players who give you something with their lynch even if they are not scum. For everyone in the game I feel that's between 75% and 85% likely the outcome. So it would be stupid in my opinion to not take the value of a persons lynch even if they are town into account. It's by far the more likely outcome so let's at least consider it. In Bronx case I think his play is poor. He is overly aggressive and almost only interacts with people who voice suspicion of him.
This is bullshit and you know it.

He instigates no unique or potentially informative threads. He clutters up the thread.
Because barely anyone else has played, you imbecile.

I haven't seen sparks of brilliance from town Bronx like I have town blarg. This tells me that hey worst case with a Bronx lynch, I'm pretty okay with that.
You keep accusing me of doing nothing to help town while still doing nothing to help. I find it hilarious that you still don't notice this.

Well thank you for that moronic post, Kawl. We have all lost multiple IQ points trying to read it.

Sorian

Banned
Fair enough. I don't believe a Blarg scum flip at this point would help me find other scum because I can't decipher his tells.

Word of advice if this is a serious statement. You shouldn't be worried about the next step after a lynch, you should be worried about now and deal with the blow back and new information later. That said, only scum and newbies tend to want to line things up for later days, which are you?

Kawl_USC

What value does a Bronx lynch give you utiltiy wise then that makes him a better choice than say me? I've interacted with more people than Bronx and shared more actual content. Utility and info wise wouldn't lynching me then make more sense as it gives more actionable information? The only utility you describe from Bronx's lynch is getting rid of a fraction of the shitposting. That's a very superficial benefit that does not increase truly our chances of winning this game.

A single day of interactions isn't a great deal to go off of. I agree with faddy on that point. I rate the removal of shit posting and pointless defensive aggression as pretty high utility day one. It clears the air and allows for the actual meaningful content that you and other posters are putting out which allows us to adjust the strength of our reads so that lynches need take into account the utility of a mislynch less as our confidence in a scum lynch grows. The overwhelming likely outcome of lynching you is that you are town. If you are town none of your interactions give me anything in terms of finding scum. You aren't working with any more info than the rest of us, so your reads don't get any additional weight above my own (they do above others as I know yours were in good faith).

So sure the utility of lynching scum you is better than the utility of lynching scum Bronx, but that's not the most likely outcome so it doesn't drive the decision.

Bronx-Man

Banned
A single day of interactions isn't a great deal to go off of. I agree with faddy on that point. I rate the removal of shit posting and pointless defensive aggression as pretty high utility day one. It clears the air and allows for the actual meaningful content that you and other posters are putting out which allows us to adjust the strength of our reads so that lynches need take into account the utility of a mislynch less as our confidence in a scum lynch grows. The overwhelming likely outcome of lynching you is that you are town. If you are town none of your interactions give me anything in terms of finding scum. You aren't working with any more info than the rest of us, so your reads don't get any additional weight above my own (they do above others as I know yours were in good faith).

So sure the utility of lynching scum you is better than the utility of lynching scum Bronx, but that's not the most likely outcome so it doesn't drive the decision.
What make you think me being lynched is the likeliest outcome?

Natiko

Banned

I guess that's fair. It generally boils down to different perspectives. I would rather trim those not posting. You would rather trim those posting garbage. I would keep prodding at this point but you've also said of those you are concerned about Bronx is also near the top of the list, so that much I can't argue with even if I think you're wrong. His play isn't all that helpful but it does seem distinct to me from DR3 and Zelda.

Bronx-Man

Banned
That was about the likely outcome from a natiko lynch. If you are going to shit talk my posts, at least step up your reading comprehension please.
You inferred Natiko getting lynched wouldn't be the likeliest outcome which is why you won't vote for him. So what is the likeliest outcome?

Faddy

Banned
Word of advice if this is a serious statement. You shouldn't be worried about the next step after a lynch, you should be worried about now and deal with the blow back and new information later. That said, only scum and newbies tend to want to line things up for later days, which are you?

I guess if you want to call me a newbie...

I get blow back and getting new information. I just don't see how that applies to Blarg. He has had one decent interaction with me. He was noising up *splinter for a bit and he has been shitposting mainly with Bronx and Kyan. That is what I have on him, if you have a rosetta stone for Blarg it puts you in a very privileged position.

I would rather wait until he starts playing Mafia and decide from what I would consider real posts rather than his day 1 nonsense.

I don't understand the attitude that we shouldn't worry about the future. Did scum AB dying night 1 in D3 help town? I would say it did not. I believe there is a high chance scum is hiding in the inactive players and I think we should take the opportunity on day 1 where we have the least to go on to give all those players a shake because it will help in the future.

Who knew having a plan was a scum tell?

It's quite simple, really. What you've seen so far is a gradual but relentless attempt via a cavalcade of lights and figurative arrows, to forcibly network other players so as to foster a subtle but very specific web of social links; you may not have realized this, but I have succeeded and these chosen few are now subliminally cemented into your minds. All players' dialogue up to this point has been guided to my desired ends, and continue to be, as it is a self-sustaining system of my own generation. After each flip of a player that I've included in this web, certain strands are either torn or reinforced, and while staring at this ever-evolving tangle I may divine Alignments accordingly. If I were to include everybody present, into this web, it would lose all utility and meaning to me and by extension, you and your friends. There are currently nine main individual players whom you may have noticed that I've specifically focused on in my attempts to tie up within this.

Kawl_USC

You inferred Natiko getting lynched wouldn't be the likeliest outcome which is why you won't vote for him. So what is the likeliest outcome?
No I was stating that if natiko got lynched, he being scum was not the most likely outcome. Therefore, the fact that his scum lynch provides marginally more utility than your scum lynch does not factor into the decision in any meaningful way. While the additional utility of your mislynch versus his mislynch, both of which are the most likely outcomes, does in fact come into play in a meaningful way.

Bronx-Man

Banned
It's quite simple, really. What you've seen so far is a gradual but relentless attempt via a cavalcade of lights and figurative arrows, to forcibly network other players so as to foster a subtle but very specific web of social links; you may not have realized this, but I have succeeded and these chosen few are now subliminally cemented into your minds. All players' dialogue up to this point has been guided to my desired ends, and continue to be, as it is a self-sustaining system of my own generation. After each flip of a player that I've included in this web, certain strands are either torn or reinforced, and while staring at this ever-evolving tangle I may divine Alignments accordingly. If I were to include everybody present, into this web, it would lose all utility and meaning to me and by extension, you and your friends. There are currently nine main individual players whom you may have noticed that I've specifically focused on in my attempts to tie up within this.
1408.gif

Our love was a lie all along?

ieZNDmY.gif

yeah, you got it Kawl

Sorian

Banned
I guess if you want to call me a newbie...

I get blow back and getting new information. I just don't see how that applies to Blarg. He has had one decent interaction with me. He was noising up *splinter for a bit and he has been shitposting mainly with Bronx and Kyan. That is what I have on him, if you have a rosetta stone for Blarg it puts you in a very privileged position.

I would rather wait until he starts playing Mafia and decide from what I would consider real posts rather than his day 1 nonsense.

I don't understand the attitude that we shouldn't worry about the future. Did scum AB dying night 1 in D3 help town? I would say it did not. I believe there is a high chance scum is hiding in the inactive players and I think we should take the opportunity on day 1 where we have the least to go on to give all those players a shake because it will help in the future.

Who knew having a plan was a scum tell?

That's my point though. He is playing mafia now. If it were all D1 nonsense then whatever. But he's already advanced to actual play.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Everyone is saying I'm overly defensive and only concerned with myself. If that's the case, how come I haven't voted for Crab or WorthyEdge or Kawl?

Verelios

1. *Splinter [m]- Nothing outlandish. Splinter showed initiative to work through problems and get down to solve them, but maybe he was bogged down by tunneling as they haven't shown much use. Lean town

2. Burbeting [m]- Burb had a pretty weak beginning with a strong finish. Perhaps he didn't want to participate in the shit posting? I feel like post #953 was when Burb went "Fuck it, fuck them, I'm playing Mafia" where it's the first time this game I got a good handling on his thought process. I want to say leaning town, but in the words of my sensei, a good finish only, town does not make. Reading null until next day.

3. Lone_Prodigy [m]-Well...well, he showed up. That has to count for something right? I'm sure he's busy but leaning scum since my opinion is I have no opinion. Why not null? Fuck you, this is my list. Better safe than sorry.

4. franconp [m]- Fran...there are a lot of things I can say, so I'll start with I appreciate his activity. I feel he got off on the bad side this day phase with his line of questioning, but given his posts content I can give him the benefit of doubt. Null for me.

5. Kalor [m]- Your sudden hit on Faddy cam be taken three ways for me. One, get town cred by bussing a teammate, two, just bandwagon on who looks most suspicious, or three, scapegoat and strafe. Lean scum.

6. Sorian [m]- Papa Phoenix holding everything in for a turnabout or not? I'd say, okay, you were probably busy. Same as Burb, weak middle, strong finish activity, with more interactions. Hm? Same? Noted. Lean town.

7. Crab [crustacean]- First of all, I agree about there being a disproportionate amount of shit posts to actual content in the thread. That was...unfortunate for everyone. However, what I call bullshit on is you detailing an entire post about how much shit is clogging the thread and ending it with a smug cap. You didn't think to make an effort and post actual content? Facilitate discussion? No? This right here is what I call faux content. It seems to be relevant, I can discuss it, agree with it, but at the end of the day it goes no further than that subject would in an entirely unrelated thread. We playing Mafia baby. Lean scum

8. nin1000 [m]- Hey. Hi. How are you? I don't know B. Null read

9. squidyj [m]- You fall off a cliff or something bro? You were having a good run in the middle of this day phase and then dipped. Is this scum behavior? I'm hesitant to say yes if only because this type of disregard can usually be found in town players too. Null read.

10. Kawl_USC [m]- He was busy for a while this day phase, but when he was here good posts just kept coming. Hmmm, I didn't like how he summarized a lot of points on his comeback while effectively trying to say 'he noticed, went over, and participated'. Other than that, leaning town.

11. Swamped [f]- Good posts. Other than the slight defensiveness when I wanted to talk which was weird, I'm getting a good feeling. Lean town.

12. Natiko [m]- Nothing sticks out to me from Nat's posts. That's the problem, I'm seeing a formulaic progression here, with input, inference, give a read, sweep, but the problem is that he's been very reactive this game, starting with input into conversations instead of creating threads. What bothers me is that's exactly what I expect scum to do when trying to stay out of sight while influencing town thought. Leaning slightly scum.

13. TheWorthyEdge [m]- Tsk, tsk, tsk, you're unworthy highlander to ascend the throne. Null read.

14. CCS [m]- Oh CCS, good chap, even without a day 1 claim you still manage to stand out. I'll buddy cop you with Acohrs.

15. Blargonaut [m]- Tour de Blarg, truly a force of nature. Can I see through his peculiarities? No, probably not. Do I think he's scum? I dunno, maybe. Would he be a ticking time bomb if he is scum? I just left a lot of uncertainty about him so no shit. Is he confusing the game? Yes...why yes he is. I just don't like policy lynching based on idiosyncratic tendencies. Now if he was doing what he did in DR3, then kick him the fuck off the island, but he's not. Null read (oh god) for now.

16. Verelios [m]- Hi

17. Kyanrute [m]- Hm....what to say. Even if Blarg wrote a hit single called SCUMLAUDE Ft.Bronx, I'd still get a maestro to compose it, and who better? There were batches of serious posts through your conversation with Blarg, but they seemed more like afterthoughts. I'm leaning scum.

18. Faddy [m]- What does it mean to slowly entrench yourself in a mudpit? I guess we found out. You give me a null read, despite your scum leanings because I can't reconcile scum spinning how you spun. Of course it's a possibility. Kinda leaning scum for me, but a null read for now.

19. WhereAreMahDragonz [f]- You didn't find them yet? I kinda didn't find you either. Then again, this is WAMD's usual speed and I usually end up with a scum read for that, so this time I'll go null. Null read.

20. Bronx-Man [m]-Even a dead horse doesn't get beaten more than Bronx. I can certainly see him as a town being scapegoated, even though he's more confrontational than a townie should be, but I believe him slightly taking into account his frustration at being public enemy #2 after Blarg. Null read

21. acohrs [m]-You can't talk Acohrs without CCS. Just like you can't walk the talk without two broken legs. You see where I'm going with this? Of the two, well are you being a true bro Acohrs? There are flashes of insight from you sometimes that I just don't get, but with this dynamic I certainly don't dare believe both of you are town. Null read, can swing scum or town.

22. OceanicAir [m]- Hey, what's up! You want to get to know me? Because I want to get to know you! Null read

23. StanleyPalmtree [m]-Stanley...do you have some clear cut opinion on the game? It seems you might, it also seems you might not, I'm going to put you in a null category for now.

24. gryvan [m]- Hm. Well...I mean, you seem excited to be here? That's something right? Null

Did I miss anyone?

CORRECTION: This is advanced [Mafia] play, and I've doing it since the very beginning, k?

Now Faddy, if I may:

Note the "?" at the end of the "k"; you must remember that when attempting to glean meaning from my posts, the simple omission or else placement of punctuation by me is a substantial tell as to whether the post is a "shitpost" or an otherwise "serious" post.

I often omit punctuation when making a "shitpost", for snappy comedic effect. Observe, if I had instead said:

CORRECTION: This is advanced [Mafia] play, and I've doing it since the very beginning, k

Note the absence of the "?"; and, note the distinct change in tone of my sentence. It no longer appears as a decisive, sure statement as the original, punctuated form did. Now, in its above altered form, it is quite flippant, and dripping with sarcasm.

acohrs

1) I am extremely lazy. It is true

2) about the blarg issue, regardless of whether I "summoned" blarg or not, he will still start said shitpost. Its inevitable and since we didn't have anything to talk about before the whole fran/Faddy happened, the RPing felt fun to do.

I never said I like what Blargs doing either...because its literally copy paste of large crap over and over to fill over an entire page so please don't put words in my mouth assuming you know what I am thinking thanks...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the near end of day voting, between crab and bronx...I can probably go with bronx due to his aggressiveness even though i still think of him as town. Crab...feels town but with few posts and hating the current thread trend, I don't know.

I'm also fine lynching between fran/faddy but i have to actually do more work/research (since I'm lazy) on that before i can put a final vote on it.

acohr/CCS I don't feel good about after joining with Bronx on listing all inactives (which is very acceptable/reasonable because we do have certain posters, including me, with low post counts) but this is happening on Day 1 out of all the days (The worse day in majority of gafia games). It also felt like a derailment of the fran/Faddy discussion.

Something hasn't sat right with me about this post and I couldn't figure out what it was until now. It's too safe and piggybacking too much on other movements going on in the thread, without adding anything new or daring enough to give you a strong voice that will make you stick out in town discussion. It's the exact kind of post I'd make as scum to appear active and town-aligned but not appear compromised.

Since you're also one of the least active players so far, one of those that could maybe coast into the later game, this sets off my alarm bells in a major way.

vote: gryvan

Ourobolus

Banned
DAY 1 VOTES

swamped (1)
sorian 62 (135)
verelios 396

kawl_usc (0)
ccs 65 (328)

lone_prodigy (1)
verelios 71 (396)
natiko 518 (1081)
ccs 828 (858)
faddy 831

wherearemahdragonz (0)
burbeting 72 (301)
blargonaut 573 (634)

verelios (0)
faddy 90 (455)
sorian 135 (453)

burbeting (1)
kalor 96

kyanrute (0)
squidyj 99 (546)

oceanicair (0)
natiko 152 (505)

blargonaut (0)
gryvan 158 (425)
bronx-man 215 (416)

crab (4)
swamped 159 (841)
natiko 505 (518)
blargonaut 781 (783)
squidyj 817
ccs 858
swamped 1048
blargonaut 1058

bronx-man (3)
blargonaut 212 (217)
blargonaut 217 (342)
theworthyedge 221
blargonaut 383 (392)
faddy 455 (620)
blargonaut 568 (573)
blargonaut 634 (641)
blargonaut 649 (658)
blargonaut 668 (671)
kyanrute 669 (674)
blargonaut 709 (781)
crab 855
sorian 1128

fat4all (0)
acohrs 275 (281)

acohrs (2)
blargonaut 342 (383)
sorian 453 (1128)
squidyj 546 (817)
swamped 841 (1048)
*splinter 872
natiko 1081

nin1000 (0)
burbeting 378 (432)

squidyj (0)
*splinter 388 (581)
*splinter 581 (872)

faddy (2)
bronx-man 492
blargonaut 641 (649)
franconp 1017

splinter (0)
ccs 604 (605)

*splinter (0)
ccs 605 (828)

franconp (0)
faddy 620 (831)

gryvan (1)
kyanrute 674

kalor (1)
burbeting 953

bronx man (1)
kawl_usc 1050

Day 1 ends:
red_1488578400.png

Majority is 13.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
smh at people calling my Bronx vote lazy. Look at the difference in the quality of play of this thread before and after my vote. Before: random chaos and shit, with intelligble posters not bothering to make contributions because it was too much of a mess. After: a string of high reasonably good posts that carry much more analytic weight. Even CCS stepped his game up. That wasn't a lazy vote. It was an intentionally and deliberately placed vote to change the pace of the game. I've now done that. There's material to look at. Accordingly, I can go look at that material, and come up with a vote intended to lynch scum, rather than a vote intended to shape play.

Accordingly, brb. Will vote scum in next post.

Faddy

Banned
The funny thing is if Bronx is lynched it'll be because of absolutely garbage votes put on him by TWE and Crab.

Ok this is an untenable position for me. Letting inactive players control the game with drive by votes. I read this post and it did ring true

I really think people should look at Crab's posts more closely. They really read like fake town frustration to me

He came into the thread and didn't wholly engage. He said he was going to bed but seeing that his bullshit had not washed he stayed and fought a bit more.

VOTE: Crab

you know, Ourob, when yeeny does the vote count, she neatly rearranges it by order of player with highest votes to player with lowest votes, for the reading ease of us poor, unfortunate players down here in the dirty, filthy, dirty trenches

Just saying, Ourob

TY yeeny

Just saying, Ourob

Ourobolus

Banned
you know, Ourob, when yeeny does the vote count, she neatly rearranges it by order of player with highest votes to player with lowest votes, for the reading ease of us poor, unfortunate players down here in the dirty, filthy, dirty trenches

Just saying, Ourob

TY yeeny

Just saying, Ourob
If I have to wade through pages and pages of shitposts, you all can figure out how to find the highest number in one single post.

Sorian

Banned
If Crab is feeding us shit then I'm happy to eat it another day apparently. I don't lynch there, like it or not, his last post is right.

of course, Ourob, you are the host and I respect your final say as such

Forgive me for my presumptuousness

That's a 16-letter word used in the correct context, Ourob

I win this Scrabble

Natiko

Banned
smh at people calling my Bronx vote lazy. Look at the difference in the quality of play of this thread before and after my vote. Before: random chaos and shit, with intelligble posters not bothering to make contributions because it was too much of a mess. After: a string of high reasonably good posts that carry much more analytic weight. Even CCS stepped his game up. That wasn't a lazy vote. It was an intentionally and deliberately placed vote to change the pace of the game. I've now done that. There's material to look at. Accordingly, I can go look at that material, and come up with a vote intended to lynch scum, rather than a vote intended to shape play.

Accordingly, brb. Will vote scum in next post.
It was lazy because the reasoning you used applied more to other players. I said it back then as well. Congratulations on getting people to talk some more, but it wasn't because of who you put the vote on.

Kyanrute

All righty back to where I was when I ran out of booze and had to hit the bar.

So my Crab summoning spell works but it has a delay, good to know.

Both Kalor and Worthy show up, cool. Both offer a little piece of their mind, Kalor has the hard stance towards Faddy and Worthy shades Blarg a bit. Shading Blarg seems like such an easy move to make so I hope there is more than that.

Gry is super mobile autocorrect. Scum should fear mobile because checking the posts for mistakes is waaaay easier on a keyboard instead of a screen.

Splints picks up on the Blarg shade by Worthy, is there an answer, only future will tell...

Stan does the stan nothing new zzzz.

Oh and Crab still hasn't posted maybe I did the spell wrong after all?

Squid votes for Crab because Crab is a thing of pure evil. Or something. I really was surprised by that one post in which Squid actually explained himself, sad to see it was a one time thing.

Vere notices that squid is not explaining things.

CCS reminds me that LP is playing.

Squid hints at information or something. Not like he likes shitposting so I dunno what the deal is here.

Ok the sea monster lives and it is annoyed.

Splinter desires to see squid dead! Wonder what his reasoning was for that...

ok the sea thing is very annoyed WARNING

So Crabs offers the traditional grumpy sea thing post where he says how everyone is bad because we are not sea creatures. Offers the play my way or kill me. Very easy content I feel.

Then the squid crab thing gets some actual comments. Curious.

LP lives yaaay.

three more pages to go oh noes

I like Crab's post. Feels really honest.

My opinion on Bronx has changed slightly. Before I didn't see the arguments but his random AF post in retaliation to Crab is worrying.

Faddy, why the vote change?

Top Bottom