• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toys R Us Buy 2 get 1 Free October 16-22

Prezhulio

KingHenrik30 said:
Anybody know if they have off the record here? I checked TRU's web site and didn't see it.

it was at a toys r us in indianapolis when i went at lunch and picked up batman, dark souls, and resistance 3.

really happy with this deal, even though these 3 will likely be on sale for <$40 in the next few months. the figurine for batman was way nicer than i was expecting as well.

Cptkrush

I guess they don't have the speed wheel online? That's somewhat depressing, free christmas gift for my brother would have been nice, but I guess I can settle on a free copy of RAGE. Anyone know if, even though I removed it, the batman figure still comes?

Bandicoot

Slayer-33 said:
Hmmm the new MS air wheel is tempting as hell!

Batman + Dark Souls + 360 air racing wheel

I don't see the 360 wireless racing wheel on the website? Do they have it in store for this?

Those heathens didn't have Dark Souls in NYC so they foiled my plans. No Catherine. I would have settled with Batman/Dark Souls/Rage. Ill check back on Friday or Saturday.

fernoca

Oh!!Ignored that you can mix games, accessories and toys..as long as they're in the buy 2 get 3rd free deal!! :O!!!

I need money!! :(

Managed to pick up Rocksmith and Arkham City (got the last Batman figure as well). I wanted to get Forza 4 as my third but they were out of stock. I didn't think that I could get an accessory - I could use a new controller - so I got Rage instead. I actually already own Rage but it is still sealed and I should have the receipt so I will take it back to Best Buy and get Forza there.

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
Got Batman;AC, Rage and Dark Souls and I got this nice action figure. Figure I'll give it to my nephew

Bruiserk

I apologize to Intellihealth and comedy bomb. I accidentally posted in the 2009 thread. It got super bumped. This was my question:

Anybody know where the nearest Toys R Us across the border is? I live ~20 mins away in surrey. Maybe there is one in Bellingham, or better yet Blaine?

rdrr gnr

qvXCB.jpg

If you couldn't see it. It totaled about $130 here in California. Good deal is good. Just over 40 bucks per game. Given how new these games are, I feel as though I've gotten my value.

SamuraiX-

So today is the last day of the deal... I dropped by Toys'R'Us and saw 1 copy of Dark Souls left, and plenty of copies of Infamous 2 and Batman: Arkham City... and decided not to go through with it. lol

In a perfect world, it would have been $40 for each game... but after factoring in the ridiculous CA sales tax, it would have come out to ~$45 for each game for me. So in the end, not much of a deal with probably bigger and better holiday sales around the corner and Amazon always having bomba deals seemingly every week.

*crosses fingers*

Top Bottom