• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl Fight coming to XBLA in Spring 2012.

BY2K

Membero Americo
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...Fight-Bringing-Female-Fisticuffs-to-XBLA.html

0W4Ww.jpg

Skullgirls won't be the only all-female fighting game in town on XBLA it seems, as Microprose and Kung Fu Factory are developing Girl Fight, with "an array of sexy fighters" who must fight their way out of a dodgy scientific organisation known as 'The Foundation'.

The Foundation has been capturing women for their psionic abilities, plugging them into the mainframe to exploit them and weaponise their psionic powers. This hokum serves as the reason to unite the girls for a big fight, as they battle for survival.

Girl Fight will offer character customisation, unlockables and a range of arenas to duke it out in, and will be coming to the Xbox Live Arcade in spring 2012.

Am I the only one seeing "GAF" in the logo?

If you listen carefully you can hear Majesco say "I....still....function."

Majesco seems to always get that one big thing to keep them alive.
First it was Cooking Mama, now it's Zumba.

Also, where the hell has Microprose been? lol
Loved me some Gunship back in the day.

Busty

Banned
Zumba Fitness sold several million or something.

Majesco seems to always get that one big thing to keep them alive.
First it was Cooking Mama, now it's Zumba.

That's true. Though Majesco has always managed to stay one step ahead of the reaper I don' think that the likes of THQ will have any such luck.

Hell at this point THQ would gladly take a 'Jane Fonda Workout' game never mind Zumba fitness .

Degen

good lord, why would you compete with skullgirls? that's like competing for the top spot on the titanic--
fighting game...
i know, conscience, and i buy almost every fighter that comes my way, but jesus christ--
fighting game...
LALALALALAAA I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF

AAK

Same guys who made Supremacy MMA. So it's pretty much is going to be Rumble Roses.

I.e.

Supremacy-MMA-boothammer1.jpg

With half naked women.

Top Bottom