• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

97.5 The Brodeo- January 16, 2008 (aka The "Bobito's Back!" Episode)

spootime said:
Remember that Geek hierarchy chart from a podcast in early 2007?

Furries who write about themselves in their own fanfics IN second life are the worst.

We have found a new low.

I so didn't want to know about that; so, I quoted and bolded so that others would be sure to share my pain.

FartOfWar

Banned
TheGreatDave said:
I just went to the first place with "furry" in the title, and Jesus. I mean, I'm probably just seeing the tip of the iceberg here but...the voice chat with voice distorsion was bad enough for me.

And by "bad enough for me" I mean I'm going to be watching people for hours.

Search freebie island and go there first, you can get all the dicks, transformer Optimus Prime parts, bmx bikes, and bling you'll need.

border

Shins said:
I heard some people complaining as I left the theater about how nothing was explained about the monster or the overarching situation, and I really felt like they just missed what the film was going for, and achieved so well.
edit: spoilered just in case
Come to think of it, Cloverfield's ending is much the same as Half-Life 2's ending :lol

Mindlog

In other news. Science ology is still a scary clone factory.

Any good books on the subject, other than the Crom Tuise 'unofficial' biography?

Any good book reccomendations on cults in general?

Mindlog

catisout.jpg

I haven't been a big fan of the series, but at the price of free I'll probably be giving it a shot.

Jacobi

Banned
The furry town is freaking scary in the GT vid. I think I'll get Second Life when I have a faster internet connection (it'll still suck then but not as bad as it did with DSL2000).

king

Banned
hey GFW crew, did you guys ever consider having the reviews in the magazine without numbers? Just text?

subrock

king said:
hey GFW crew, did you guys ever consider having the reviews in the magazine without numbers? Just text?
for a handful of issues before cgw became gfw they were scoreless. also back in the dark ages of cgw they were scoreless.

king

Banned
subrock said:
for a handful of issues before cgw became gfw they were scoreless. also back in the dark ages of cgw they were scoreless.
oh well it would solve the "why so low" problem and people can decide based on WORDS if they want a game or not, nit just by a single digit

mileS

Can't wait to hear more SL stories next podcast!! :lol

videos and pics had me in tears, almost as bad as last weeks podcast did.

Mash

king said:
is it confirmed its fake

because im guna be naive and believe its real

It better be fake or I've been laughing my arse off at an autistic kid's problem for the last 2 days.

Akia

This is pretty cool. I just finished last weeks episode today and now they're already taping another!

Speaking about the magazine I've been reading the latest issue. I have this problem where I can hear you guys in my head saying what I'm reading (particularly Greenspeak). The magazine is almost like an extended version of the podcast.

Jacobi

Banned
Akia said:
This is pretty cool. I just finished last weeks episode today and now they're already taping another!

Speaking about the magazine I've been reading the latest issue. I have this problem where I can hear you guys in my head saying what I'm reading (particularly Greenspeak). The magazine is almost like an extended version of the podcast.
LOL I have that with Fart's posts

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
NinajHeartless said:
Huzzah! The world can now rest knowing that GFW will be on time!:D

I wonder what awesome topics we'll hear about this week

Yeah the civil unrest that gone on the world will now be quelled good times, Plz talk about Pirates of the Burnig Sea!

ThomPayne

Shawn, I picked up Opposing Fronts today and I was wondering if you could upload some replays of you playing Brits so I could learn them quickly.

FartOfWar

Banned
ThomPayne said:
Shawn, I picked up Opposing Fronts today and I was wondering if you could upload some replays of you playing Brits so I could learn them quickly.

Yeah, I'll do that tonight. I have some posted in the LTTP COH thread too.

Top Bottom