• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump descends further into madness - thinks SNL is helping rig election

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/16/media/donald-trump-snl/index.html

Donald Trump thinks that even "Saturday Night Live" is part of a media conspiracy to bring down his presidential candidacy.

Saturday night, SNL opened with a mocking reenactment of the second presidential debate. The parody included the moderators taking shots, a kung fu style greeting between Trump and Hillary Clinton and an ode to town hall questioner -- and 15-minute celebrity -- Ken Bone.

But the biggest laughs came from Alec Baldwin's portrayal of a stalking, lewd, deceptive Trump. The live SNL audience was cracking up, but apparently the real Trump wasn't.

In a tweet, the Republican nominee said that Baldwin's portrayal "stinks." He also called on NBC to end its "boring and unfunny" show. And he said that SNL was trying to rig the election against him.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3 hours ago
Watched Saturday Night Live hit job on me.Time to retire the boring and unfunny show. Alec Baldwin portrayal stinks. Media rigging election!

The article goes on to remind us that Trump hosted the show just 11 months ago.

This is potentially your next president, folks.

cYKxhOa.gif

rjinaz

Not sure how you can read things like this and not see a dictator. Nobody will be allowed to say anything negative about him. If you vote for Trump, you are anti-American.

Allforce

What's funny is that I had live TV on basically all night last night, first with football and then to SNL. Hilary ads ran pretty much throughout the game, and Trump ads dominated every ad break during SNL.

So he's basically buying advertising in mass during that time block that is mocking his ass relentlessly.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So much paranoia.

Someone needs to take his phone away and close his Twitter account.

He knows he's lost. Hence the stomping around and crying about everything like a toddler.

Also this.

It's amusing that there are people out there still believing he's doing well, winning, or will even win the election in a landslide. Apparently these people forget that minorities and women can still vote.

Failing OP is trying to rig the election by calling attention to this. Please lock this untrue and badly made thread.

It's amusing that there are people out there still believing he's doing well, winning, or will even win the election in a landslide. Apparently these people forget that minorities and women can still vote.
He recently tweeted about how it's unfair that he's losing massive numbers of women voters because of the whole molestation stuff, but he made sure to clarify that polls are "still close" lol

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I was genuinely surprised with how good Alec's portrayal of Trump is. He's doing some phenomenal work. Last night and the week before were hilarious.

Soriku

Not sure how you can read things like this and not see a dictator. Nobody will be allowed to say anything negative about him. If you vote for Trump, you are anti-American.

He's too whiny to be dictator-level.

Also Alec Baldwin's portrayal is awesome.

MJPIA

Didn't Trump praise SNL a couple weeks ago or am I becoming as delusional as Trump?
I thought he said he loved their skit or something.

Mahonay

Banned
It's fucking hilarious how thin Trump's skin is, when he thrives on bullying other people.

Alec's portrayal is hilariously accurate, he has the hand gestures and posture down perfectly.

HylianTom

Banned
My favorite thing about SNL Palinizing Trump is that the news networks will replay it throughout the next few days, ensuring that more people see it. They had knocks on Hillary, but they were mild and not nearly as quotable as the moments that knocked Trump.

G0523

Last night's episode is making him mad? Did he not see last week's and the week before's episodes? They were making fun of him then too. What a buffoon. He was just on the show less than a year ago!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
It's fucking hilarious how thin Trump's skin is, when he thrives on bullying other people.

Alec's portrayal is hilariously accurate, he has the hand gestures and posture down perfectly.

I feel like he oversells the facial expressions a bit too much, but otherwise pretty good.

Saganator

Alt-right live in an alt-universe

Seventy70

"Alec Baldwin's portrayal sucks."

Maybe that's because you suck! Also, does this confirm that he's working on rigging the election? Might be why he is still hanging in.

GutsOfThor

Someone needs to call the Whaaaaaaaaambulance on this crybaby.

I'm asking this seriously, can anyone remember a candidate who was this fucking whiny about EVERYTHING?

Rymuth

I called this a while back. Trump has the thinnest skin on the planet. Ain't no way he wasn't going after Baldwin and SNL

rjinaz

The anit-pc people are always the most sensitive to anything negative being said about them. "I can say what I want about anybody, but don't you DARE insult me".

Baldwin is brilliant as Trump, his impression of that orange ballsack is my favorite.
If even Sarah Palin was able to laugh at the SNL skits about her, that goes to show how fucking out of his mind Trump is.

I can't wait for this shitshow to be over and for documentarians to start chronicling what will end up being one of the most infamous pages of early 21st century American history.
If this ends up being a footnote in the history books, then the 21st century is going to suck.

Nocebo

So much paranoia.

Someone needs to take his phone away and close his Twitter account.

Also this.

I'm confused. Are you pro-trump or not? Why do you want someone to take his phone away and close his twitter account? He's making himself look foolish, why put a stop to that?

I'm confused. Are you pro-trump or not? Why do you want someone to take his phone away and close his twitter account? He's making himself look foolish, why put a stop to that?
At a certain point it stopped being funny and is just a massive blemish on the country as a whole.

To me that point was months upon months ago.

Jag

Trump doesn't realize it's not a united conspiracy by the media. It's the people behind the media that feel they have an obligation to use whatever influence they have to stop him from being elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom