• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump descends further into madness - thinks SNL is helping rig election

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHC

Man, I really haven't closely been following Trump news for like..... 48 hours and wow he's really snapped.

@realDonaldTrump said:
The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD

His Twitter is like something you'd expect to find being promoted by the deepest and most untrustworthy conspiracy sites of the 1990s. "Irresponsible" doesn't even come close to describing what he is doing right now.

Invictus

Banned
Boy.

I am really looking froward to Trumps concession speech. Dude is going to try start riots

I don't think he will give one. I don't think his ego will allow it. And if he does it won't really be a concession speach, more of a blame everyone else for losing speach. I can't see him congratulating Hillary or anything like that.

Kinyou

Ken Bone was also roasted by SNL over his reddit comments, but does he whine about it?

Ken Bone is more presidential than this dude.

I don't think he will give one. I don't think his ego will allow it. And if he does it won't really be a concession speach, more of a blame everyone else for losing speach. I can't see him congratulating Hillary or anything like that.
We've basically already seen him give it a few times in the last week or so.

"This was a complete waste of time and money."

"The whole thing was rigged by the media."

"And my poll numbers went down because of COMPLETELY MADE UP stories."

CHC

Yeah don't hold your breath for a concession speech. He's given ONE indication that he would concede (first debate: "The answer is, if she wins, I will absolutely support her.") and MANY that he will not concede. I doubt he will do so willingly, and if so it will be a quick and dispassionate style talking head video, just like his apology for the 2005 tape was.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The speech he gives on Nov. 9 will be the single most salty event in human history, and I don't think he'll admit defeat or congratulate Clinton.

Heck, he might just tweet "execute order 66"

Red

If rumors of Trump preparing to launch his own media platform are true, it does not benefit him to go down easy. It does not benefit him to concede—at least not without some ambiguity. He is trying to foster distrust in existing media, so that when he launches Trump News, he will be able to sell fringe conspiracies as true to a consumer that has been coaxed to accept his word.

kAmui-

Has this happened before, or would it be the first time the losing candidate wouldn't give a concession speech?

commedieu

Banned
If rumors of Trump preparing to launch his own media platform are true, it does not benefit him to go down easy. It does not benefit him to concede—at least not without some ambiguity. He is trying to foster distrust in existing media, so that when he launches Trump News, he will be able to sell fringe conspiracies as true to a consumer that has been coaxed to accept his word.

Do we have a lot of fascist products and media that will advertise with him? Or will it be like a fascist pbs? With hate drives for fundraising...? I guess they'll just take fox news advertising.

Well..if today is anything to go by, that is exactly the tactic they're using. Giuliani, Pence and others today have been going on and on about the election being "rigged by the media" a whole lot. Trump also tweeting the same. They're doing it on every network during their Sunday morning shows..not sure about Fix News tho..😏

to be fair SNL hasn't been funny for a long time

on the other hand Trump is arguably the least intelligent candidate in American history

Future

Man, I really haven't closely been following Trump news for like..... 48 hours and wow he's really snapped.

His Twitter is like something you'd expect to find being promoted by the deepest and most untrustworthy conspiracy sites of the 1990s. "Irresponsible" doesn't even come close to describing what he is doing right now.

This is what happens when a man that was accusing the sitting president as not being born in the US for years and years becomes the front runner nominee of a major party. This isn't new, this is just trumps style to disparage anyone that makes him look bad

Hes like that bully in stranger things that will spread baseless rumors about a girl if she didn't sleep with him. And like any bully, he will have a cult of followers if they hate the same person he hates.

The saddest thing is the Republican Party. They had a whole convention supporting this guy. It's not just the voters, it's the republican leadership that sat behind and backed a guy like this. After Palin it should have been no surprise that it's hard for them to get legitimate candidates. But it's still hilarious and frightening to think what other candidates this will attract before the party truely implodes

Loxley

The speech he gives on Nov. 9 will be the single most salty event in human history, and I don't think he'll admit defeat or congratulate Clinton.

Heck, he might just tweet "execute order 66"

He'll do what he always does, make it about him and spin things so it sounds like he's still a winner even though he lost and his name/brand have been tarnished.

"The biased liberal media said I could never make it this far, they were wrong. So wrong. I proved them wrong. We made history with this election, we did. We proved that the American people are not happy with the way things are and they want their country back."

*Crowd chants "LOCK HER UP!" 1000x times*

Wagram

Donald reminds me of those console fanboys that can't accept their console isn't constantly being discussed in a positive light. Ohh, the media is talking about the Wii more than PS3/Xbox 360. Ohh, the biased media. No one ever criticizes Nintendo!

Seriously, replace Donald with Crapgamer and we have the same person running for office.

120v

how are you going to dismantle ISIS, foreign currency manipulation, cyber attacks ect when you're crumbling over alec baldwin

SNL makes fun of you based on how much material you give them. The Bill Clinton sketches were fucking hilarious back in the 90s. Same with the Bush and Kerry sketches afterwards.

how are you going to dismantle ISIS, foreign currency manipulation, cyber attacks ect when you're crumbling over alec baldwin

wuOMSLF.gif

FStop7

Banned
Hahahaha

"Make me look like an idiot with a reflection of my own dumb behavior" now equals "rigging an election"

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Yep. SNL has been doing political satire for 40+ years. They actually had Trump on last season (sad) so them using all the material his landfill inferno of a campaign provides is perfectly...justified.

Zubz

Banned
On the one hand, I'm terrified if Trump takes office. On the other, I'm terrified for what he'll end up doing to himself or those around him if he loses.

Sure, he's been a terrible human being throughout this entire ordeal of an election, but he's clearly obsessed with anything and everything he perceives as a slight around him. And as soon as he stops being politically relevant, his sycophants are going to transition on to whoever they think the new head of their idealized 4th Reich'd be. Plus, businesses want nothing to do with him now.

Lorne Michaels CM (born Lorne Lipowitz)

Oh man, I thought our "Loli & Trump" loving crowd all got banned far earlier in the election! I'm genuinely surprised to see we have another. But seriously? You think that one dude's heritage is why they're going after Trump, and not... everything about Trump? He ran into this election demanding attention, so of course he's going to get it.

I'm too busy investigating 3/11

They already did, though. And then they investigated T-11. We can all rest easy knowing it's all over, and everyone involved died in jail.

Jing_Ke

Grandiose sense of self, lack of empathy and remorse, compulsive lying, persecution complex, paranoia... Yeah, I've gone from laughing at his gaffes to fear now, as he seems to be displaying (repeatedly) many sociopathic tendencies.

This man is dangerous and should be kept absolutely the fuck away from governance of any kind.

Grandiose sense of self, lack of empathy and remorse, compulsive lying, persecution complex, paranoia... Yeah, I've gone from laughing at his gaffes to fear now, as he seems to be displaying (repeatedly) many sociopathic tendencies.

This man is dangerous and should be kept absolutely the fuck away from governance of any kind.

You heard the man..GO VOTE, PEOPLE!

jelly

He is playing it quite clever on route to his Trump News Network. You want the Truth, Trump News launching 2017, I'll show how crooked politics, biased media etc. are except Trump news of course!

Trump News Network 'Something is going on and we'll report it'

-sdp

Those gifs cracked me up.

Trump doesn't realize it's not a united conspiracy by the media. It's the people behind the media that feel they have an obligation to use whatever influence they have to stop him from being elected.

So you're confirming Trumps media bias comments then.

The One and Done™;220299471 said:
I thought it was order 69

No, he's just going to unveil Pussygrabber Base.

Coincidentally, he will unveil his plans by showing a comparison between his and and a normal hand, to prove that his fingers are average sized.

Socreges

Banned
To be fair, he doesn't actually believe that. He's just trying to invalidate any parody and opposition. His modus operandi has been to poison the well so that any negativity toward him is seen as being part of some larger conspiracy.

The amount of people who buy into it, though, probably gets smaller each time he peddles this crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom