• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump descends further into madness - thinks SNL is helping rig election

Status
Not open for further replies.

hokahey

to be fair SNL hasn't been funny for a long time

on the other hand Trump is arguably the least intelligent candidate in American history

It's amazing how I've been hearing this for 30 years now, always followed by a comment by how something that just aired was funny. It's such an ignorant comment.

Piecake

Those gifs cracked me up.

So you're confirming Trumps media bias comments then.

Every decent person should be biased against him and do anything they can do to stop him from being elected.

As for SNL, as others have said, they use what they are given, and Trump has given SNL just soo soo much.

Astral Dog

If rumors of Trump preparing to launch his own media platform are true, it does not benefit him to go down easy. It does not benefit him to concede—at least not without some ambiguity. He is trying to foster distrust in existing media, so that when he launches Trump News, he will be able to sell fringe conspiracies as true to a consumer that has been coaxed to accept his word.

Great, Trump will continue to influence the masses for years to come

Mr Swine

Banned
Sad thing is That If Trump suddenly started to pull ahead of Hillary and she accused him for rigging the election Trump would just say

"See, I'm just this good and Crooked Hillary is lying about me rigging this. I'm totally honest compared to her!"

Bronx-Man

Banned
Interesting that in all of this talk about rigged media, he's never complained about it happening to someone else. Just him. The only person he thinks about.
Well, he's been going on for a while now about how the media/DNC screwed Bernie out of primaries (ignoring that he lost by literally 3 million votes).

Pickman

Well, he's been going on for a while now about how the media/DNC screwed Bernie out of primaries (ignoring that he lost by literally 3 million votes).

Anything to try to remind Bernie or Busters to keep the dream alive and man their posts until the very end.

Bluecondor

It's amazing how I've been hearing this for 30 years now, always followed by a comment by how something that just aired was funny. It's such an ignorant comment.

LOL

This is so true. The show has been going for 40+ years now. There are apparently a few people out there who find it "funny."

The Beard

Well, let's be honest, he's not wrong about SNL being unfunny and boring.

Its been much better recently. This cast is finally hitting their stride. There's still a couple of duds in the cast (Kyle Mooney, Beck Bennett, Michael Che) , but most of them are pretty solid.

McLovin

One day Trumps gonna realize that he did more damage to his campaign then anybody. All the imitations are like watered down versions of the real thing, all the attacks are basically his quotes. Dudes twitter alone might have gotten him to where hes at now if it went unchecked. I can just imagine it, "I figured it out folks... this is euuuge... the liberal media put nano-machines in my brain!"

commedieu

Banned
One day Trumps gonna realize that he did more damage to his campaign then anybody. All the imitations are like watered down versions of the real thing, all the attacks are basically his quotes. Dudes twitter alone might have gotten him to where hes at now if it went unchecked. I can just imagine it, "I figured it out folks... this is euuuge... the liberal media put nano-machines in my brain!"
Lol.

No he isn't.

Maybe he'll go after Family Guy too, they just did a cutaway joke that parodied the Access Hollywood tape.

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNxfeDQDgH4

Was it Levitz?

giphy.gif

I can't remember the last time I thought of that place..

Mattenth

Is it fair to say this election is over?

I can't see how the Republican nominee wins when the highest ranking elected officials aren't actively supporting him.

Is it fair to say this election is over?

I can't see how the Republican nominee wins when the highest ranking elected officials aren't actively supporting him.

Historically speaking, I think I've read that no candidate has ever overcome a 3-point deficit with less than 30 days to go, and Trump is down by almost twice that.

Still, as they say, anything could happen, so it'll be over when it's over.

Historically speaking, I think I've read that no candidate has ever overcome a 3-point deficit with less than 30 days to go, and trump is down by almost twice that.

Still, as they say, anything could happen, so it'll be over when it's over.
Trump is down by twice that by the most conservative estimates, yeah?

danm999

My favourite part of when Trump invokes Bernie is that in the same breath he calls him crazy and says he has bad judgment. He can't even finish the sentence without sabotaging himself.

Interesting that in all of this talk about rigged media, he's never complained about it happening to someone else. Just him. The only person he thinks about.

Didn't he say it was rigged against Bernie too, or was it just the primaries and not he media? Of course, that was his shameless attempt to bring in Bernie or Busters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom