• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VOX: SNL made fun of Trump's compulsive tweeting. 45 mins later, Trump tweeted about

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleMIX

If I was in charge of the Republican Party, I would just straight up take his twitter away.

Shit is fucking embarrassing.

Ozigizo

I'm still trying to figure out why he tweets the most inane bullshit at 3 am.

Now he's threatening companies with a 35% tariff if they have jobs off shore.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

Maybe he has an alarm at 3am?

Because that's when Mr. Ben gahzi calls

ibyea

Banned
I don't mind the making fun of Trump part, I just wish their skit was actually funny while doing so.

RPGCrazied

Our President ladies & gentlemen. A temperament of a 5 year old, and a very thin skin. #NotMyPresident, #DealWithIt

Love the Baldwin response, show us your tax returns and maybe we will stop. lol

But Trump is telling the truth. SNLhas has been unwatchable for at least a decade or more. You are lucky to get one funny skit a night.

jstripes

Banned
The White House correspondence dinner is going to be a sight to see

200.gif

Secret Service?

I don't know, I'm curious.

"Their job is to protect the President... but can they protect the President from himself? This fall, in the latest comedy from Adam Sandler..."

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Baldwin nailed the Trump impression the first few times, but it seems like he's channeling Ed Grimley more and more.

Jackpot

Banned

I can't believe new economic policy is being announced via a six-part tweet.

darscot

His latest tweets are basically him ranting the exact opposite of what he is doing. I guess he realizes how terrible that deal was and is trying to distance himself from it.

lmao he actually watches SNL

I can't remember where I read it, but Trump has a service that accumulates all mentions of him in the media and delivers it to him each day. Obviously, he must've been watching SNL to respond so quickly to the sketch, which further shows how obsessed he is with his celebrity.

RedRum

Banned
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as soon as he becomes President, won't they take away his internet access? I swear I heard this happening to former Presidents.

The way Donald acts scares me very much. I noted to myself that I would give him a chance, but do you know what's scarier than Trump as President? Trump as a puppet to the system he wants to "drain". I don't think he wants to run this country and the puppeteers who are even worse will do it for him.

jstripes

Banned
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as soon as he becomes President, won't they take away his internet access? I swear I heard this happening to former Presidents.

Think about it, which is worse? Trump whining on Twitter, or Trump seething without an outlet?

Crayons

Banned
I want the next SNL skit to be Trump getting mad at being on SNL and him saying "I don't have thin skin! I have thick skin!" and then Trump gets angry about it and tweets about it again.

No, I want the next SNL skit to be Trump, in bed, watching SNL at midnight and tweeting about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom