• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump descends further into madness - thinks SNL is helping rig election

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
He is just pressed that Hillary got the best line of the skit!

Ec9s0Ls.gif

I am still confused about why his team tough that Bill mistresses where going to break her when she has survived not only them but countless other scandals.

His team is as useless as he is tbh

meppi

Well this is the first Trump thread in a long time that made me smile instead of making me angry. So that's good. :)

Means what they are doing is on point if it makes him miserable.

Shadybiz

What a crybaby. SNL has been doing presidential skits for decades, and they simply work with what they are given. If you don't like it, Donald, then stop giving them....SO MUCH FANTASTIC material to work with.

Steel

Banned

Ec9s0Ls.gif

I am still confused about why his team tough that Bill mistresses where going to break her when she has survived not only them but countless other scandals.

Kellyanne was against this line of attack and this, actually. That was a Bannon idea. He also wanted them to be in the family seats so they'd have to shake Bill's hands. Honestly it seems like Kellyanne lost control awhile ago and it's been a Bannon show since.

Izuna

Banned
The best skit so far. The pacing is slower but oh my goodness. It's the perfect commentary for the debate lol

Biske

Jesus, he is beyond a joke at this point.

Must be agonizing being in his campaign.

I know there are a ton of idiot banana riders and idiots like Bannon and Co who probably think this kind of shit helps him.

But for the normal people, must be bald from all the hair pulled out in frustration over this man baby in a suit. (no offense to babies, a lot of babies are pretty smart and nice)

Catdaddy

His ego is so big, I'm calling it now. If (okay...when) he loses - he will file a lawsuit - if for anything else to stroke his fucking ego - cause in his convoluted mind - he cannot lose.

Savitar

Ec9s0Ls.gif

Everyone is use to doing what Trump says and so often he does what he thinks because nothing ever comes back onto him, until now. I'm sure his team is pretty damn frusterated with someone that won't even listen to advice, even if it's good advice.

did martha really have so many zippers on her shirt? lol

Nomura character confirmed!

Funny thing about Trump is that they are whining because the mocking of the two seems uneven. It IS, but there is a good reason for that. Every flaw and stupid thing Hillary does PALES in comparison to EVERY thing Trump is doing. His tirades are just begging to be mocked via jokes. And then he gets butthurt when they are and says MORE crazy shit, which in turn becomes more comedy gold.

He's anti-PC though

In typical 5 year old behavior everything is ok if it is in his benefit, otherwise it shouldn't happen.

Actually I take that back, that's short changing a lot of kids. My 4 year old and the kids at his preschool seem to have a better understanding of this concept than Trump.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/16/media/donald-trump-snl/index.html

The article goes on to remind us that Trump hosted the show just 11 months ago.

This is potentially your next president, folks.
So, to be clear, anyone in the media who questions, criticises or Parodies Donald Trump is now "rigging" the forthcoming election?

That isn't how democracy works Donald, but at least we know now why you like Putin so much. Has this guy been surrounded by sycophants so long he just doesn't know what real life is like?

rjinaz

His ego is so big, I'm calling it now. If (okay...when) he loses - he will file a lawsuit - if for anything else to stroke his fucking ego - cause in his convoluted mind - he cannot lose.

well I think he'll threaten to do it at any rate. There is no denying that he'll be saying it's rigged and he really won so threatening lawsuits will play right into all that. Will he actually do it? Let's see if he sues any papers first.

The political bits have been the strongest thing SNL has had since it started.

Yea. They do have rare gems outside of politics where they just knock it put of the park. People should check out the Abduction bit with Kate McKinnon and Ryan Gosling. But it's hard to watch a 90 minute show to get that 1 maybe 2 standout bits.

SNL has become best to watch as clips on YT than in whole live or on DVR.

Corto

Him telling at a rally that Hillary must be on drugs and that he's up for a drug test before the third debate is crazier though.

Tuffty

Not sure how you can read things like this and not see a dictator. Nobody will be allowed to say anything negative about him. If you vote for Trump, you are anti-American.

Look at how it is in the UK after Brexit. If you wanted to Remain you're labelled by the most popular press outlets as a moaner and unpatriotic.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yea. They do have rare gems outside of politics where they just knock it put of the park. People should check out the Abduction bit with Kate McKinnon and Ryan Gosling. But it's hard to watch a 90 minute show to get that 1 maybe 2 standout bits.

SNL has become best to watch as clips on YT than in whole live or on DVR.

This has been true about SNL for years.
Most of it is boring. But there are quite a few standout bits.

Caja 117

God I cant wait until the election is over so this asshole can go back to be just a crazy irrelevant old guy with a tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom