• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

InfoScout: PS4 Uncharted bundle highest earning product at Best Buy on Black Friday

Man, a ton of people are going to be getting a disappointing tablet come Xmas. Seriously I owned one of those $50 Fire tablets and it was freaking slow as hell to do anything.

Guymelef

are you the guy that says this in every thread regarding the PS4? if so you are consistent as hell. I would follow your post history and quote every last one of those comments but I don't have that much time on my hands atm.

No, I am not lol, I was the first to reply, good time to throw this "small meme."

NastyBook

Man, a ton of people are going to be getting a disappointing tablet come Xmas. Seriously I owned one of those $50 Fire tablets and it was freaking slow as hell to do anything.
How do they handle e-books and Bejeweled? Cuz those are the reasons I bought them for my wife and mother.

Serenity

Any reason while it's still called black Friday when deals start Thursday morning and end Monday night pretty much.

Guess it's just tradition but I would hazard that measuring sales once the weekend is over is a better measure.

DayEnder

I believe it. I saw an entire pile of PS4s disappear in the hour I was at Best Buy on Friday.

How big was the pile? Give your best estimate using Lego blocks.
joking

Oddly specific request, but I'd like to see it as a time lapse gif.
still joking

Boke1879

Any reason while it's still called black Friday when deals start Thursday morning and end Monday night pretty much.

Guess it's just tradition but I would hazard that measuring sales once the weekend is over is a better measure.

Yea at this point they should just include the whole weekend. The deals start on Thursday night these days. I'm not sure about the Xbox 1 but I know Sony has their PS4 going for $299 through Cyber Monday.

Amazon must of made bank of that tablets this black Friday sheesh

Good to see PS4 selling well, hopefully we get concrete news of the sale of all three consoles. Also there's no reason to not wait for Black Friday to purchase a TV, might buy one next year.
Amazon doesn't make money off its hardware

ItIsOkBro

Those same plebs buying 720p TVs in 2015.

image.php

It's an ok bundle. They had plenty of games they could of added to it. Like Until Dawn. What better way to introduce people to this wonderful game? Sony is weird sometimes.

Lol

Whenever I see comment like this, I just chuckle.
3 of the highest-rated, best selling exclusives that 80% of the current PS4 audience hasn't played...but yes, Until Dawn was the ticket.

Cmon son.

There's going to be a lot of disappointed children this year.

Should've built them a glorious PC master race gaming rig with that money instead.

1/10

Loxley

Amazon's going to sell a boatload of those cheap Fire tablets between now and Christmas - those things are pretty much perfect for little kids.

Fat4all

Banned
I guess this is veering off topic, but can they do Netflix and YouTube alright? I was possibly going to order one for the elliptical.

Both apps are on there and work just as well as on anything else, dunno if their UI's have been updated recently so it might still be on older versions that are a little slower than the latest app builds.

lots of people are going to be playing Uncharted for the first time.. i wonder how many will go ahead and purchase Uncharted 4 on release.

I hope you're joking because virtually no one is buying that exclusive bundle.

Yeah, we already learned from BB employees that the Tomb Raider bundles didn't exactly fly from the shelves, so to speak.

Well what I mean is I don't think it'd have been enough to displace the Uncharted Bundle, but rather that I thought its availability (as well as the other items in the store) might've been enough to take off some of the heat from the Uncharted Bundle and make something else top seller, be that an Xbox One bundle of another variant, or some other unrelated item. After all if it was the only place (sans MS) you could get it I was hoping it might count for *something* but sadly it seems to have been ignored, as you've mentioned.

I can believe it.

*whistles*. Flying off the shelves sounds like an understatment...

Top Bottom