• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
kanye / pusha t / big sean / aziz ansari secret show at skyone in brooklyn is still one of the greatest shows i've ever been to

though kanyes set at coachella was pretty much god tier

maybe i'll go see him a third time at governor's ball

yeah it goes back and forth for me depending on my mood. 808s is a damn fine album.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Mannie Fresh still produces?? Crazy what happened to Baby?
Baby is too busy being a gigantic asshole and pretending Mannie Fresh wasn't part of the Big Tymers. The Big Tymers "reunion" is him, Drake and Wayne.

Also he's been locking Mannie Fresh out of producing for all these years. Fresh is still trying to sue but he also recently got a single deal with G.O.O.D. Music.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

Ragus

Banned
Act one is godly

stop

sad-frog.jpg

Ask Kanye's ghostwriter.

It's clearhe doesn't give a shit about privately owned prisons or any of that shit. His main problem with "the white man" is that they don't give him enough awards and recognition. His ultimate definition of racism is losing to white people at awards shows.

Hahahahaha.

Damn. Welcome back.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Somebody lit the seething-Roy-symbol.

Kanye let the best rap on MBDTF be by Nicki Minaj tho.
i3o3lumKV3aIk.gif

and IIRC Kanye West is the one who wrote that verse(or helped her) for her soooo
This is also true.

Best verse on MBDTF is hard to call. So many good ones for different reasons across Dark Fantasy, Gorgeous, Power, All of the Lights, Monster, So Appalled and Hell of a Life. If Blame Game doesn't count, I'd go with Pusha T on So Appalled.

Even my So Appalled rankings vary on a daily basis. That song is something special.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
idk, I thought this too but I've had BS on repeat for a while now.

The beat is what does it for me.
BS is really good once you listen to it enough to discern the lyrics but NS is just really addictive. I especially love how blunt and ferocious it is. I really how that translate to CDQ.
great line from a terrible album.
Hahaha I know that line is so ironic. That album single handedly made me go out and buy RD, BP1, BA, and AG.

Top Bottom