• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Masters of Sex - S4 - Michael Sheen & Lizzy Caplan - Sundays on Showtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeness

She totally called the press.

Goddamn it Ginny 😰

Wiki sez they did it for nearly a decade! (also that Virginia wasn't a fan of it and it was mainly all William's doing, but I guess the show is switching it around so William doesn't go back to being so unlikable)

Yeah I was reading about it, nearly a decade, yikes. I'm wondering if they will pull a switcheroo and have Ginny start the process but then back out, but now Bill is convinced to keep going? I dunno.

I guess that means the show is losing Barton, Guy and Betty, in a sense, because I doubt any of them will stand for that and Barton already said as much.

Also, I just want to say, lol at Nancy. Bye Felicia.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I guess that means the show is losing Barton, Guy and Betty, in a sense, because I doubt any of them will stand for that and Barton already said as much.

It'll be ripe material to mine, that's for sure.

Also, I just want to say, lol at Nancy. Bye Felicia.

God, she was insufferable. I hope we never see her again.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
It's definitely disappointing that Showtime decided to not give the series a proper conclusion. They could have easily wrapped things up with one more season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom