• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magilla

Banned
Pippen was the best player on 6 championship teams. Show some respect.

5-Scottie%2BPippen%2Bhandshake%2Bsittting%2Bcourside.gif

VeeP

It's decided then. Pistons were the true GOATS because they had no GOAT.

Gg Lebron, Gg Kobe, Gg Jordan. It's over.

I'm hoping for a Cavs sweep so that the Celtics can say they're the only team that beat the Cavs or Warriors and by extension that the C's are the true champions.

bionic77

Chinese Magic Johnson Sun Yue won a chip without Scottie Pippen too.

So did John Celestand.
Brother if we start listing all be players better than Jordan it's going to be a long ass night.

Let's not waste our time like that and instead focus on the greatest player of the 90s. Speaking of which did you sign my petition to get Ced a statue in front of Staples?

We all know Jordan shit his pants when thinking of how many times hakeem and mad Max crushed his sorry ass anyways, so idk why we're who the GOAT is anyways

They only won because Malone's knees choked and the Lakers had nothing behind him.

More like Shaq and Kobe crying like babies. A focused Shaq and Kobe would have destroyed that Pissed-Ons team.

Hell, that same shitty team lost to the Spurs the next year and was never heard from again.

lmao. but pistons beat them good, that defense was serious.

I wonder what bringing handchecking and zone back together again would do to combat the modern spread floor, shoot efficient shots, ball movement, and deep 3 type game

Also, before you say floppers get worse, floppers have to take contact and just use the modern rules to their advantage, they would be among the players most used to a rule change after an initial adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom