• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon Koshien Finals (Jan 30/31 JST) feat. Squid Sisters Live

Jintor

Re-broadcast as in simulcast or rebroadcasting it later?

it's slotted for 5pm and appears to be the same event as is on the music stage schedule, so i think they're rebroadcasting live. (Maybe the premium stream is using different camera angles? The splatoon booth feed is marked "Public")

Except no one can draw consistently like the people out in glorious nippon

meme-tier drawings are okay too. we can work our way up to it.

it's slotted for 5pm and appears to be the same event as is on the music stage schedule, so i think they're rebroadcasting live. (Maybe the premium stream is using different camera angles? The splatoon booth feed is marked "Public")

meme-tier drawings are okay too. we can work our way up to it.

if you refer to the one in tokaigi schedule, the link is for the another stream actually
edit: apparently splatoonjp twitter tweeted the current day 1 nico link lol

Renewed

lmao the weapons were awesome, but the gear... I'd love actual clothing based on the gear.

BocrWm1.png

QeB3bKY.png

tmbTKaO.png

Anyone screencap that art? The pointillism goes so well with the Splatoon style

Guess I missed it :x

Jintor

i think given the stream is still running they're proooooobably going to rebroadcast it... but i don't know if it'll be concert footage or not.

Jintor

can't believe the unofficial jet set radio site and the splatoon concert are out same day. that's just too cool

Top Bottom