• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon Koshien Finals (Jan 30/31 JST) feat. Squid Sisters Live

I love the fact there are real jerseys with fake Splatoon sponsors for each time. So damn cool.

Hope to catch the Squid Sisters performance!

I'm still a bit confused how the concert stream works, considering there's an entirely different game music concert happening right now.

Also for clarity, I'm posting an image of Ika Tako Business for people who haven't had access:

ZK4udET.png

The ゲーム音楽ステージ@闘会議2016 stream's bitrate is pretty good. Last year's MM3D concert stream was barely any better than regular nico, and you had to pay ¥2k to watch it too.

Jintor

ugh getting booted from premium streams is the fucking worst

say what you like about twitch/youtube occasional potato quality but at least they don't boot your ass out

There is literally no other coverage of this stream that I can find. Nothing on Reddit, nothing on Twitch, nothing on Squidboards...

my brother who's more into esports is going nuts with saltiness lol

just waiting for this squiddin concert now degeso

Jintor

okay i just checked the schedule, i'm pretty sure the live will also be on the main stream in like half an hour. Right now the Research Center's after action report should be starting.

Guamu

ugh getting booted from premium streams is the fucking worst

say what you like about twitch/youtube occasional potato quality but at least they don't boot your ass out

Having to reload every few minutes gets annoying very quickly

There is literally no other coverage of this stream that I can find. Nothing on Reddit, nothing on Twitch, nothing on Squidboards...

my brother who's more into esports is going nuts with saltiness lol

just waiting for this squiddin concert now degeso

I imagine something so specifically broadcasted in only one region won't have much impact outside the world if it doesn't come with new data.

Jintor

squid reporting is on. they're showing perler beads and the sick drawing wall.

fuck man splatoon's so fucking fresh

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
okay i just checked the schedule, i'm pretty sure the live will also be on the main stream in like half an hour. Right now the Research Center's after action report should be starting.
Ah, didn't scroll down, it says they will be re-broadcasting the live?

Shun

🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔 🔔

くらげ
とりのす
べる
おっつ
べる隊FIGHT

北のべる隊目指せNO.①

49ebce_18f3745705c048e4be738cb24dcc6bab.png

WE THE NORTH. TAKE IT ALL.

Top Bottom