• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Anime |OT2| about as likely as a second season of Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Is there anything else out there like E7? I'm trying to keep myself from watch Ao and rewatching E7 again. I need something new to watch and I've had E7 on my mind lately.

Unrelated to E7 but I tried watching Ergo Proxy recently and it's pretty boring (eight episodes in). Anyone else here watch it and have any thoughts on it?

Ergo Prokzzz

Unrelated to E7 but I tried watching Ergo Proxy recently and it's pretty boring (eight episodes in). Anyone else here watch it and have any thoughts on it?

Depends on what you're looking for from it. If you're looking for an action oriented anime you wont find it in Ergo Proxy. I say give it at least to episode 11. I think that episode gives a clear understanding of what Ergo Proxy is trying to do.

jgminto

Bakumatsu Rock 1

Defeat the tyranny of Idol Culture with the power of Rock and mild nudity!!! This seems like a fun show, all the ridiculous designs and light hearted stuff characters really added to it. The part about people winning concert tickets through buying stuff was spot on too. The CG was pretty bad though, worse than Beck even. I wish music anime would go rotoscope over CG for instrument close ups. Also Katsura is a total cutie, need to see the shot of him in the ED without the foreground shot!

0dxuvUq.jpg

i'm saying i want soul eater brotherhood

which is called resonance, because, well... resonance

I think I understand now. I only watched the anime but I heard that the ending differs from the manga.

Another run of Soul Eater would be great (preferably with even more well animated fights than the original anime which to be fair had quite a few).

In other news I started watching Log Horizon. I'm about to finish the 3rd episode and I like it a lot so far.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - 13

Typically one would re-watch an information-dump of a last episode a few times before it all sinks in.

I get the feeling no amount of re-watching is going to give me the answers or the sense I need. I guess the best thing I could say about this show is: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara -- It happened.

Thoraxes

This reminds me (ironically of course) that there was a crazy member years ago that would post food reviews of every anime episode he'd watch. That guy freaked me the hell out... I was like "What a nut job." Does he even post here still?

Not toooo sure (probably is still here), however I do have a folder full of anime food saved for ends of threads.

R2gd1gm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom