• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF 7th Gen Pokemon Trading Economy. Breed! Barter! Battle!

Type2

Im still making my way through the game near the end of the second island but ive been catching everything so if anyone needs some moon exclusive or a rowlette/Popplio egg I can be of service. I also have Pokerus.

Im LF anything to help with breeding, Gibles and Sun exclusives.

3DS Friend Code:
1564-3358-1003

Ah sorry about that it should be fixed now. I added another quote box after the email tags. I've been thinking about making the 2nd and 3rd posts a master list of all currently active LF and FT requests to remove the need for scrolling. If you format it correctly and post/send it I'll add it.

Buttons

Could anyone who is further in the game teach Thunderbolt to my Pikachu and trade it back to me? I would love to evolve it early.

3DS Friend Code:
2492-4559-5324

Just replace Charge Beam with Thunderbolt. :)

mStudios

What are the best natures for the following pokemons:

-Litten
-CraBrawler
-Wimpod
-Wishiwashi
-Mimikuy
-Grubbin

Thank you

Could anyone who is further in the game teach Thunderbolt to my Pikachu and trade it back to me? I would love to evolve it early.

3DS Friend Code:
2492-4559-5324

Just replace Charge Beam with Thunderbolt. :)

I can help you out.

FC in my profile

IGN: Louis

Sciel

Finally got my 6IV Adamant Cubone <3 .

Giving away a couple of 4/5IV Adamant Cubones., Quote this post and leave details if interested.

I will be breeding Steenee (Adamant) today, so will be giving those away later too :)

Finally got my 6IV Adamant Cubone <3 .

Giving away a couple of 4/5IV Adamant Cubones., Quote this post and leave details if interested.

I will be breeding Steenee (Adamant) today, so will be giving those away later too :)

I'd say I'm interested. I don't think I've used a Cubone since Gen 1, so it would be nice to give it another shot. I'm going to be interested in those Bonusweet leftovers too...

FC: 0473-9150-7626
IGN: Marina

Sciel

I'd say I'm interested. I don't think I've used a Cubone since Gen 1, so it would be nice to give it another shot. I'm going to be interested in those Bonusweet leftovers too...

FC: 0473-9150-7626
IGN: Marina

Adding / getting on now.
FC: 4613-6879-2564
IGN : Taeyeon.

I will be breeding Bounsweet with Play Rough so might take a little more time for that !.

Adding / getting on now.

I will be breeding Bounsweet with Play Rough so might take a little more time for that !.

Cool, thanks!

I'm in no rush, especially since I'm basically leeching here. once I finish the main game I'll get to breeding plenty of stuff hopefully.

Griss

Did some breeding in XY, got a perfect six IV Talonflame, was pretty sweet.

Here in Sun by pure chance when trying to unlock the judge I bred a 31/30/31/31/31/31 Eevee out of nowhere, so that's a great start. Super lucky and came an hour after I'd got natural pokerus. For someone who has played ever single pokemon game to completion, often twice, and has only ever seen one shiny in the wild, I feel like I deserved that luck.

Is it still the case that the best way to do it is Everstone on the pokemon with the nature you want and then Destiny Knot on the other one to pass 5IVs? So you end up with 50% chance of the right nature and then 1/6th chance that the IV that isn't passed is the one you don't care about. Basically a 1 in 12 chance to get the pokemon you want once you've bred up 5/6 IV pokemon to start with.

I need to get a good Ditto and get cracking.

Milijango

Anyone have a Pokerus to spare? I plan on spreading it as well once I get it but I could throw in a Vulpix with Snow Warning, Extrasensory, and Moonblast if you like.

Is it still the case that the best way to do it is Everstone on the pokemon with the nature you want and then Destiny Knot on the other one to pass 5IVs? So you end up with 50% chance of the right nature and then 1/6th chance that the IV that isn't passed is the one you don't care about. Basically a 1 in 12 chance to get the pokemon you want once you've bred up 5/6 IV pokemon to start with.

Everstone is now guaranteed to pass on nature.

Griss

Anyone have a Pokerus to spare? I plan on spreading it as well once I get it but I could throw in a Vulpix with Snow Warning, Extrasensory, and Moonblast if you like.

Everstone is now guaranteed to pass on nature.

Oh wow, that's great. Even better.

So as a prize you can get pokerus if you want :)

FC: 3583-3408-1480

I'm on for the next 10 minutes. Send me a PM with your FC. I don't care what you give in return. My spare with pokerus is Gyarados.

BlakeofT

Are there any spare snow warning vulpix out there? I don't have much to trade, but I do have a spare genesect or volcanion code.

My info 5327 0921 4413
IGN: Blake

Koren

For someone who has played ever single pokemon game to completion, often twice, and has only ever seen one shiny in the wild, I feel like I deserved that luck.
I'd say yes, you deserve the luck, or you rushed your games... I've seen enough shinies in the wild to have doubles (even got three Dittos). Usually because of hunting specific pokemons or doing EV training with hordes, though.

Basically a 1 in 12 chance to get the pokemon you want once you've bred up 5/6 IV pokemon to start with.
As said earlier, everstone is 100%, and even if you miss your RNG IV, you can still be lucky. With 5/6 IVs parents, you have 37/192 to have the IVs you want, which is close to 1/5 (19.27%). Seems decent to me.

Sciel

Finally bred my 6IV Bounsweet

Giveaways:
4-5IV Adamant Cubones (Lightning Rod/Rock Head)
4-5IV Adamant Bousweet (Leaf Guard/Oblivious) + Play Rough Egg Move.
4-5IV Random Jangmo-o (Bulletproof/Soundproof)
4-5IV Random Poplio (Torrent)
4IV Modest Eevee (Adaptability)

Next Breeding Batch : Mareanie.(Bold + Egg: Stockpile+Haze)

Are there any spare snow warning vulpix out there? I don't have much to trade, but I do have a spare genesect or volcanion code.

My info 5327 0921 4413
IGN: Blake
I have bred some with 4/5IVs @ Timid / HA (Snow Warning)/ Egg: Hypnosis/Extrasensory/Moonblast/Freeze Dry. Quote this post when you want to trade.

Giveaways:

I have bred some with 4/5IVs @ Timid / HA (Snow Warning)/ Egg: Hypnosis/Extrasensory/Moonblast/Freeze Dry. Quote this post when you want to trade.

I'm down on the Bounsweet(Oblivious preferably) and Vulpix if you have some extras.

BlakeofT

Giveaways:

I'd love to trade with you, if you're still willing. Do you need genesect or volcanion from last gen? Those are the best things I have to offer in return.

Sciel

I'm down on the Bounsweet(Oblivious preferably) and Vulpix if you have some extras.
Sure !

I'd love to trade with you, if you're still willing. Do you need genesect or volcanion from last gen? Those are the best things I have to offer in return.

Its actually a giveaway but I wouldn't mind a Volcanion haha. What pokemons do you want?

Please add me:

What is your FC / IGN?

BlakeofT

Sure !

Its actually a giveaway but I wouldn't mind a Volcanion haha. What pokemons do you want?

Please add me:

What is your FC / IGN?
Sorry for the late reply. I'm just looking for a vulpix with Snow Warning.

My info
5327 0921 4413
Blake

My volcanion code is for US, but I can trade you a spare if you don't have a US game.

Edit: thanks! I'll pm the code to you.

Sciel

Sorry for the late reply. I'm just looking for a vulpix with Snow Warning.

My info
5327 0921 4413
Blake

My volcanion code is for US, but I can trade you a spare if you don't have a US game.

Edit: thanks! I'll pm the code to you.

Thank you! I think the code should work, my game region is US i think haha.

Just added my name and stuff to the list.

I actually just finished my living alola Pokedex with the new Pokemon, all the alolans and the alternate forms for everything. Well, except for Lunala but I don't have anything extra to trade for that right now lol

I'm not particularly looking for anything either, but I figured I'd proactively add my stuff since I'll probably be looking for stuff once I get going breeding and messing around with stuff.

Just added my name and stuff to the list.

Only up to Ula Ula island so not really focusing on breeding, but later on I will get in on it. Do I decided to add my name to list.

Type2

Giveaways:

I would love a jangmo and a cubone if you still have any.
I'll be around in the afternoon (pst)

So I was wondering if anyone could help me evolve my Rockruff into midday Lycanroc (Sun Evolution)? I'm on Moon, and already have the midnight form.

Razmos

I have a crapton of Modest Alolan Vulpix with Snow Warning, Moonblast and Freeze Dry if anyone wants any. Unsure of their IV's, I'm only on the second island lol

Type2

I do but prob wont be around during that time (i live halfway across the world lol).
I'll see if I can figure out a good time within your time zone for another day. I do have to wake up early for a flight tomorrow (4am approx).

Sciel

I'll see if I can figure out a good time within your time zone for another day. I do have to wake up early for a flight tomorrow (4am approx).

No probs. I'll keep em for you :).

EDIT:
Up for grabs:
4/5IV Jolly Mimikyu
4/5IV Bold Mareanie with Merciless/Limber/Regenarator (Egg Moves: Haze + Stockpile)

Breed upon Request:

4-5IV Adamant Stufful (Egg Move:ice Punch)

LF: Modest Pikachu/Raichu

Upcoming :???. Suggest something.

Top Bottom