• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you most looking forward to next month? July 2017 Edition

So what's the deal with Splatoon 2 single player? Is it a whole new campaign? A copy paste of Splatoon 1 or a expanded version? I don't want to watch the direct, can someone give me a quickie?

It's a whole new campaign, with a new story, new levels that are built in mind of the 9 usable and upgradable weapons in the campaign and new bosses.

I really wanna get Splatoon 2 but I don't have the time for anything this month now.

Nothing
Diablo 3's necro DLC will keep me busy for at least the entire month.
I would get ff12 on a steam sale once it gets a pc version though

18-Volt

Final Fantasy XII. Planning to finish it by no earlier than 2020.

Miitopia. Loved the demo, planning to get the game day one.

Sword Art Online vs Accel Word. Probably will be the only game i get to control Silver Crow. On Vita, I trust Artdink.

I'm not sure but maybe i'll double dip on Fate/Extella. I've aleady bought it for Vita but my Switch has no games to play, so Fate Extella might fill that void.

Opa-Pa

Huh, so FXII comes out this month? Nice, will probably get that.

That aside, I think only Splatoon 2... I really wish Yakuza Kiwami and Sonic Mania would come out sooner. I'll be on a break for a couple of weeks this month and I think it's the only one this year so far where there are so few games that interest me haha.

Edit: Which reminds me I gotta get Crash!

Jimrpg

I'll buy Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (PS4) at some point, but likely not until I intend to actually replay it.

This is me, though I've never finished it. Made it about 10 hrs thru before one of the dungeons got too long.

Will get when it's cheap.

Top Bottom