• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X Direct - Battle on March 6th [up: video with subtitles]

AlucardGV

Banned
it's time for some potatoblade
BI6rdrb.jpg

The main character in one Treehouse demonstration used a dagger when switching to melee mode. And I've seen swords, bashing with what looks like a combination of a minigun and shield and the mechs having melee weapons.
All characters have melee and ranged weapons that they can switch on the fly according to the treehouse

Gambit

And again we get the ugliest preset for the player character. Seriously, all the other options in the short video looked better.

I'm a little confused about how they're selecting their "Arts." Are they actualkly having to press left-right on the D-Pad or something? Doesn't seem very smooth during a high intensity, fast-paced fight.

Dem Chain Attacks doe. Gimme.

Clefargle

What do the soul voice settings let you do? Program squad behavior?

Edit:

Cheesemeister said:
Soul Voice settings let you plan out strategies in advance of battle. The characters will use the ones you select.

raven777

I'm a little confused about how they're selecting their "Arts." Are they actualkly having to press left-right on the D-Pad or something? Doesn't seem very smooth during a high intensity, fast-paced fight.

Dem Chain Attacks doe. Gimme.

wasn't it like that with Xenoblade Chronicles?

Top Bottom