• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X Direct - Battle on March 6th [up: video with subtitles]

I hope for an announcement at the end like "people who preloaded the game the day we said it was up on the eshop get to play RIGHT...NOW"

Then I'd go apeshit and set everything I have to do today aside.

Buuuut it won't happen and I'll still be staring at that blue X icon on my Gamepad for another 8 weeks. Derp.

Still, super excited to know more about the combat, the soul voice system and how weather changes combat options.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
What I want to see in this Direct is mech combat. Give me that and I will be happy. Cockpit view would be a bonus.

L~A

29mn, the length is.

B_agdl2UYAAfDt-.png:large

Does the youtrube transcribe captions feature work for live stuff? I was just asking as you can translate those captions even if it is practically useless as a translator (it commonly mishears words whcih leads to even more nonsensical translations than usual).

Quadraxis

Listening to xenoblade music before college starts. HYYYPPPEEEEE( pls no heavy gifs, my poor mobile will explode from all the awesomeness that is to come :D )

Litri

Dammit! I'm getting this error message on the niconico live stream!! --> There is high traffic or the server (Port 2813) could not connect.

Keasar

Hope they show off some swordplay, I think so far its just been guns, lasers?

The main character in one Treehouse demonstration used a dagger when switching to melee mode. And I've seen swords, bashing with what looks like a combination of a minigun and shield and the mechs having melee weapons.

Ricker

Too bad its in Japanese only but still...hype,will watch the beginning and hopefully some translated stuff to go with the rest later today...

Top Bottom