• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X Direct - Battle on March 6th [up: video with subtitles]

69wpm

Boy, do I hope this is not a placeholder. 26th June could be happening if Nintendo decided to pick Xenoblade as the big game after E3 they want to build momentum with.

J@hranimo

Banned
Xenoblade X would be a perfect summer title, hopefully that is true for the US as well. This game is gonna get me back into RPGs in such a large way even after Xenoblade 3D in April.

Considering Iwata said the game was "targeting a 2015 release" back in the beginning of the year in the NA direct I don't believe in a summer release. I'm just hoping it cam make it in September.

TDLink

I'd love it to be a late June release, but NoA hasn't released anything there in years. It's almost like if something isn't out by end of May/first week of June then it isn't coming out until August at the earliest.

So basically I see Xenoblade X as an August/September title for NA. I'd really love to be wrong though. Summer truly is the perfect time to release a game like this.

giphy.gif

Sweet baby Jesus let's go!

hatchx

Banned

Boy, do I hope this is not a placeholder. 26th June could be happening if Nintendo decided to pick Xenoblade as the big game after E3 they want to build momentum with.

I wonder if they could localize a game like this in that short of time?

Go inside the time forwarding device called sleeping lol

It's not very time forwarding when I can't sleep because I keep thinking of the damn game =X

And are you watching it now? Come get hype with us, it'll be the only time to talk about the actual game and not the faces =P

wanders

It's not very time forwarding when I can't sleep because I keep thinking of the damn game =X

And are you watching it now? Come get hype with us, it'll be the only time to talk about the actual game and not the faces =P

I wake up for school at 7am and it starts at 5am........

What if they show mech cockpit footage :D

or is this just combat and not doll

MrPanic

Ah cool, I should be back from school by then so I'll definitely try to catch this live. I'm only on 2 hours of sleep today so hopefully I won't be tired from school and KO on the couch when I get back.

I wake up for school at 7am and it starts at 5am........

What if they show mech cockpit footage :D

or is this just combat and not doll

Well, there will be combat with the mech. So I'm guessing they'll show that.

But I don't think we'll get a "cockpit" view =P

DJIzana

Well, there will be combat with the mech. So I'm guessing they'll show that.

But I don't think we'll get a "cockpit" view =P

Will be a nice touch if it did actually make it in from the initial release trailer.

Otherwise, I'll be happy just to see more mechs in general. It's funny too... I've never been a fan of mechs in games at all. In fact, it deterred me. The only mech game I enjoyed was Virtual On Oratorio Tangram.

I'm also hopeful to see how the multiplayer actually works... if we're lucky enough to see it.

Dynasty8

If this comes out in June...it'll be one of my favorite years of gaming.

We have Ori and the Blind Forest next week, then FF:Type 0 (FFXV demo), then Bloodborne in March alone... In May we have the Witcher 3, the next month hopefully Xenoblade, and MGSV in September. Not to mention all the other amazing games without an official release date.

2015 is looking gooooood...

Litri

I hope the presentation is as long as the last one, It was quite thorough even without spoiling a lot from the game.

Clefargle

Oh man, I need to get up in 7 hours. But I don't want to miss all the greatness that will ensue in this thread during the direct...

Decisions....

Top Bottom