• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X Direct - Battle on March 6th [up: video with subtitles]

rhandino

Banned
Fuck yeah! I want to see how they improve the combat in Xenoblade, I loved the one of the original so much nnnnnnn

ieuqcuK.gif

TheMoon

Nah, I don't want a console bundle.
I want a steel case with like a small scale doll mech figure, an art book, and a soundtrack. Would be glorious.

Oh yea that kind of special edition. Somehow I blacked out and forgot these were a thing lol.

Fuck yeah! I want to see how they improve the combat in Xenoblade, I loved the one of the original so much nnnnnnn

ieuqcuK.gif

But we already know!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154250093&postcount=102

Kouriozan

I'm 100% sure I'll go with the "magic" (= ether) classes at first.
Can't wait for more in depth footage about the combat.

ozfunghi

I really need a Wii U. Just need to wait on a good deal before this and Zelda come out.

What do you consider "a good deal"? Because there is plenty of software out for the console that warants the current price. And you can always buy one "as new" refurbised directly from Nintendo for $200. In Europe, there have been plenty of deals for €199 new, 8gb model, with extra wiimote and Wii Party U + Nintendoland.

Litri

I WANT MOREEEEEEEE! IN MAH VEIIIIIIINS!

Joking of course, but I want to know more about the targeting of parts in the monster bodies and how about that sweet scene in the first trailer where you could see a battle from the cockpit of the DOLL.

lvHaGIn.png

And about the classes, and what do they mean with spears, and more in general...

Damn! I had forgotten about that scene...

What do you consider "a good deal"? Because there is plenty of software out for the console that warants the current price. And you can always buy one "as new" refurbised directly from Nintendo for $200. In Europe, there have been plenty of deals for €199 new, 8gb model, with extra wiimote and Wii Party U + Nintendoland.

Oh I definitely think the Wii U software lineup is worth it's current price but given the amount of games coming out this month it will keep me busy for quite some time so I can wait it out and see if there are any other deals in the next couple of months. I don't really keep up with Wii U deals here in the US but iirc there was a pretty nice Windwaker bundle deal a few months ago.

mihon

Oh I wasn't expecting that! So much HYPE!!

I really hope some kind soul will translate this one as well!!

massoluk

Banned
I sure hope they deliver. As much as I like Xenoblade's combat, all the boss fights played out exactly the same except for that one with the pools.

Hype!

I am actually curious on how you can run from some monsters, the last stream showed a big monster running after them way too fast, I wonder if there's something you can do about it.

Hopefully they show battles with the mech too.

DJIzana

Really can't wait to see / hear more about dolls and to see if the cockpit view is still final version of the game or not!

TheMoon

Really can't wait to see / hear more about dolls and to see if the cockpit view is still final version of the game or not!

I don't believe this was ever a "cockpit view" ...that always seemed like a special scenario, maybe even just a cutscene. Or maybe it's a mode exclusive to air-battle. At least I doubt it's something you can go into any time.

-Horizon-

Joking of course, but I want to know more about the targeting of parts in the monster bodies and how about that sweet scene in the first trailer where you could see a battle from the cockpit of the DOLL.

lvHaGIn.png

And about the classes, and what do they mean with spears, and more in general...

That'd be so amazing if that was an actual feature. God, don't make me even more hyped than I needed to be for this.

wanders

lvHaGIn.png

This still needs to be in to complete my life

How much you guys wanna bet that the large moon in the newest trailer will be traversable? I think this game has great potential to sell better than the first Xenblade on the Wii. The hype is strong.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Hope we get a quick translation on this one. It's awesome that people take the time to do that.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member

ieuqcuK.gif

The guy to her right seems to be really enjoying what is currently being talked about.

http://youtu.be/kjTzuqyQZlc

Not sure how many people here saw this, but Gessenkou from GameFAQs and iYakku are collaborating to fully sub the Japanese videos they're releasing. They did a brilliant job translating and FULLY subbing every single piece of text in the videos, including menus, speech bubbles etc.

They're going to release a quick sub version of the new video within a couple of days, and then a fully subbed version of the battle video by the end of the week, obviously depending on how much time Gessenkou needs to finish translating everything and being happy with its general accuracy. Stay tuned to iYakku's channel, or GameFAQs for updates.

Body status: ready

Not sure how many people here saw this, but Gessenkou from GameFAQs and iYakku are collaborating to fully sub the Japanese videos they're releasing. They did a brilliant job translating and FULLY subbing every single piece of text in the videos, including menus, speech bubbles etc.

They're going to release a quick sub version of the new video within a couple of days, and then a fully subbed version of the battle video by the end of the week, obviously depending on how much time Gessenkou needs to finish translating everything and being happy with its general accuracy. Stay tuned to iYakku's channel, or GameFAQs for updates.
This is pretty cool.

chadboban

Yep, they did an incredible job on that video. Made me a subscriber.

Spot

Dang, it seems like Nintendo has a lot of faith in this game. Hope it pays off with all of the marketing it is receiving.

Top Bottom