• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiuhm

GaimeGuy said:
Probably an hour. Go play some Melee or something. :lol

Sounds like a plan, I've been having a blast trying to get good with Kirby. Hope they do him justice in Brawl. He was the man in Melee no one can deny that.

Speevy

Banned
K.K. Slider
Bobbery
Olimar
Louie
Sonic
Ryu
Leon
The King of All Cosmos
Yangus
Hero
Jessica
Simon Belmont
Mouser
Paratroopa
Iggy Koopa
Morton Koopa
Rystar
Piranha Plant
Bullet Bill
Creeper
Dante
Nero
Viewtiful Joe
Leonardo
Donatello
Michaelangelo
Raphael
a slice of pizza
Speedtree
Pac-man

all playable confirmed

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
radiuhm said:
Sounds like a plan, I've been having a blast trying to get good with Kirby. Hope they do him justice in Brawl. He was the man in Melee no one can deny that.
Kirby can actually be okay. great tilts, lots of potential for kills if you can master the use of down air.

gimz

NEW CHARACTER CONFIRMED!!
pikmin.jpg

pikmin-nyc-2.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
The M.O.B said:
I'm pretty sure we will see more characters from the same game.ie fox,falco:kirby,metaknight. So the characters that dont have anyone else from the same game are samus,ness,Captain Falcon,Donkey Kong should get another character from their games.Mr. Game & Watch & Ice Climbers dont really have anyone else recognizable in their games so they will just be discontinued.:)
what? :lol

Dang guys, I just realized I masturbate WAY too often. 6 times a day for the past 3 days. My girlfriends gone for a little while so I have an excuse... I guess... :(

Anyways, 30 minutes until daily megaton.

And if you guys want something to do while you wait, google 'Frets on Fire' and download it. It's guitar hero for the computer. You hold the keyboard sideways and rock. You can also download a few song packs. I have around 300 songs for it and it has different difficulties, too.

FunkyMunkey said:
Dang guys, I just realized I masturbate WAY too often. 6 times a day for the past 3 days. My girlfriends gone for a little while so I have an excuse... I guess... :(

Speevy

Banned
Tonight's update: Laser sword. That's right laser sword. It's a light saber, but for Nintendo characters instead of Jedi.

So how often have these updates been around 3am EST? For some reason I'm still awake and I suppose I'll check it out if it goes up then. Otherwise, it's off to bed.

FunkyMunkey said:

And if you guys want something to do while you wait, google 'Frets on Fire' and download it. It's guitar hero for the computer. You hold the keyboard sideways and rock. You can also download a few song packs. I have around 300 songs for it and it has different difficulties, too.
Ive got the perfect thread for you
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156561
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

scottnak said:
Yeah. Don't worry. Hype train is about to come in... maybe a few minutes.
It's always on schedule.

I dunno. It's pretty low-key tonight compared to say, any other night thus far. Strange... I anticipate to be annihilated by werewolf marsupials any second due to eerie aura.

Bo130

WastingPenguins said:
So how often have these updates been around 3am EST? For some reason I'm still awake and I suppose I'll check it out if it goes up then. Otherwise, it's off to bed.

Only one day has been late, I think. And that was about 1½h.

15 mins :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom