• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League : F2P fantasy football 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I do agree that AFK rule should only apply to regular season. Especially during the holidays, it might be difficult to check the roster the night before/morning of......and there's not a whole lot of motivation to do so if you can't win anything.

Well that's actually another thing we need to talk about lol, how we will seed next season, because unless we "end" the season at the playoffs, the games do matter because you can improve which league you're in or mess up other people's chances to move up.

But point taken.

Well that's actually another thing we need to talk about lol, how we will seed next season, because unless we "end" the season at the playoffs, the games do matter because you can improve which league you're in or mess up other people's chances to move up.

But point taken.

Ah, I didn't realize end placement was also determined by those last games as well (for those not in the playoffs). Strike my point off the table then.

I'm still surprised that we're trying so hard to determine AFK teams during the playoffs. Unless they left someone like Rodgers in for the rest of the season (AKA teams that likely already passes the AFK limits), there's no way of knowing who is AFK. I could not touch my lineup from now on and no one would likely know

Vyer

I'm still surprised that we're trying so hard to determine AFK teams during the playoffs. Unless they left someone like Rodgers in for the rest of the season (AKA teams that likely already passes the AFK limits), there's no way of knowing who is AFK. I could not touch my lineup from now on and no one would likely know

Well, if anything that just makes it easier - not harder - for Arkos to determine. Injuries all that's left with byes gone.

Well, if anything that just makes it easier - not harder - for Arkos to determine. Injuries all that's left with byes gone.

Well likely those people are already out AFK wise anyways. Again, I don't really care regardless: if everyone votes favorably one way or another, I wouldn't mind. Plus I don't plan on going AFK anyways: I'd just care a lot less than usual

Jayhawk

I don't plan on going AFK since I'll be winning the JGL1 championship. Let's start ramping up the trash talk since it's the playoffs. It's harder to trash talk when I have no opponent during my bye week.

I don't plan on going AFK since I'll be winning the JGL1 championship. Let's start ramping up the trash talk since it's the playoffs. It's harder to trash talk when I have no opponent during my bye week.

I'd join in trash talking, but I didn't even make the playoffs. You get to hear that from the likes of Gill and Future Foundation. Although I can say I'm going to show Clob the best part of waking up: Foles-gers in his cup!!!!

Edit: that was terrible, but fuck it!

Played Gordon and Pats D....why >____>
At least he, McCoy and Clay going ham for me. My matchup seems fairly close atm, but I need eagles to keep pounding that ball.

Jayhawk

Corporate Peezy LLC might win his playoff game thanks due Shady, even though he started Rashad Jennings. Jennings was declared inactive today, even though he traveled with the team.

I might have to win out without Gronk. :(

Probably going to lose. 5 points projected loser right now. Left 38 points on my bench. Stupid roster moves. Only myself to blame.

Arkos

I hate fantasy football.

But we love you dude :) Rough luck on the Raiders and Vinatieri.

That Eagles-Lions game was fucking amazing, no matter what it did to fantasy teams.

Seriously that was so fun to watch (also Bell :p). Yall see how ESPN is having problems with the PIT-MIA stats? Whats up with that? Anyway, looks like I'll take one more step on the march to finishing .500 lol

Corporate Peezy LLC might win his playoff game thanks due Shady, even though he started Rashad Jennings. Jennings was declared inactive today, even though he traveled with the team.

I thought he'd be good to go, I didn't find out until I sat to watch the game that he wasn't starting.

Vyer

But we love you dude :) Rough luck on the Raiders and Vinatieri.

.....Along with Bush getting hurt in warm ups, Colston having like his best game of the season and Ellington and Cameron having their first double digit games in a month. Grrr. Fucking frustrating.

Arkos

.....Along with Bush getting hurt in warm ups, Colston having like his best game of the season and Ellington and Cameron having their first double digit games in a month. Grrr. Fucking frustrating.

DEWWWD it's going to the wire! McCowin is going batshit crazy!

Marry me, Alshon.

The University of South Carolina says you're welcome :p

Holy hell, I can't believe I came back and won the matchup for this week!!! I came into this game fully expecting to lose, but Forte somehow put up 27 points!

Yeah, Jennings was one of those last-mnute decisions. Reggie Bush was another I think.

I have Reggie in another league, and I was so pissed when I found out he got hurt in warmups.

Its the worst feeling. Remember when marshawn lynch was essentially a healthy scratch two or so years ago? I nearly pooped myself when I found out

I didn't have Marshawn that year, but someone else did. It's the first time I've ever read someone dryheave.

Vyer

Interesting first playoff round. Did not see Peezy winning. Don't know how Human doesn't start the Chiefs defense against Washington!

Omega

Banned
going against Putin Karate Chop in GL3

i lost. GG

I'm projected to win (by 2) but I'm not going to. dude's been a monster all season averaging like 140 per game. I'm second in the league at like 125.

Jayhawk

In the battle of the bye week teams in GJL1...

#1 Straw Hat Pirates managed to get 102.9 points, but had to deal with Gronkowski getting injured and both his WR being in that crazy snow game (Megatron and Desean).
#2 Foster, Texian for Beer managed to get 123 points. DeMarco, Vereen, Clay, and Knowshon were the point-getters for him.

#1 Putin Karate Chop in JGL3 managed to get 153.3 points on his bye week. LOL. Shady, Forte, Gordon and Vereen were his monster performers.

SleazyC

going against Putin Karate Chop in GL3

i lost. GG

I'm projected to win (by 2) but I'm not going to. dude's been a monster all season averaging like 140 per game. I'm second in the league at like 125.

Don't give up. I have some terrible luck when it comes to the playoffs and you have been putting up a string of monstrous games in the past couple of weeks. I was more worried about playing you than Team Farmer.

#1 Putin Karate Chop in JGL3 managed to get 153.3 points on his bye week. LOL. Shady, Forte, Gordon and Vereen were his monster performers.

I forgot to swap out Bills D for KC as well hah. Could have had ~20 more points tacked on there.

In the battle of the bye week teams in GJL1...

#1 Straw Hat Pirates managed to get 102.9 points, but had to deal with Gronkowski getting injured and both his WR being in that crazy snow game (Megatron and Desean).
#2 Foster, Texian for Beer managed to get 123 points. DeMarco, Vereen, Clay, and Knowshon were the point-getters for him.

holy moly at Putin!

Arkos

Your humble league manager has been juniored for awesomeing too hard :(
Or for being an idiot :p
So I will have to rely on you guys to make threads whenever it becomes necessary

THE NEWS

JL1
Some Sunday decisions left in, but I'll let it slide. Good week!

JL2
Team D and Team eric y were AFK, as expected, but good week!

JL3
TSF and Anthrax were AFK, as expected, but again, good week!

THE TIE

Even with fractional scoring, we somehow managed to have a tie in JL3 this week. Crazy, I know. Taco and Victory (the JL3 manager) battled to a draw at 103.7 points. So, that should be fun to debate how it should factor in to the final standings, lol. Any ideas? Any way to break the tie?

You can check it out here at the JL3 page:
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=1437107&seasonId=2013

I thought it would be impossible to have a tie with fractional scoring. Nice work people. How about those Stupendous Men scoring the most points in JL1 last week? :p

Bahahahahahaha, that's a hell of a week to take off. But he reaps the long term benefits.

THE TIE

Even with fractional scoring, we somehow managed to have a tie in JL3 this week. Crazy, I know. Taco and Victory (the JL3 manager) battled to a draw at 103.7 points. So, that should be fun to debate how it should factor in to the final standings, lol. Any ideas? Any way to break the tie?

just trying to keep you on your toes

Omega

Banned
taco hasn't paid attention since like week 3.

dude still has like 3 IR players on his team and hasn't made any changes

Arkos

just trying to keep you on your toes

Ha keeping it interesting. I like your style.

taco hasn't paid attention since like week 3.

dude still has like 3 IR players on his team and hasn't made any changes

Yeah Taco is long gone, don't worry. Still, it's an interesting quandary that should be decided on apart from the fact that Taco won't be with us next year.

Edit: Actually Taco only has 3 official AFK's (5, 7, 10) although he hasn't updated his team since Oct. 8th, so ...?

Edit: And the division winners enter the playoffs this week! Peezy representing the 5 spot in JL1, JL2 and JL3 going to seed so far. United We Run going down hard, courtesy of Victor Cruz :p

Well I made it into the semi-finals of my dynasty league.

Last week I had the best week I've had all season long and ended up winning my game by 1 point...NO STATS CORRECTIONS TODAY!!! Hooray!! So I'm guaranteed some money. The only question is, how much?

The fun starts tonight against the best team in the league..He went 10-3 in the regular season..His team is a frickin all-star team. Peyton, Green, bryant, Spiller, moreno, allen, carolina D this week...He can be beaten, but it's tough..Hoping for a surprise victory by SD tonight, or at least them being able to keep Peyton in check..

Arkos

Letting you know right now: you're going to hate yourself for trading Roddy to me!

Haha so Matt Ryan can throw balls in his general direction? Has he been doing anything I honestly don't know.

Edit: Damn you might be onto something lol. Not looking forward to the Giants against the Seahawks, but then again they have to travel in the wrong direction so maybe they'll be jetlagged.

Edit 2: Wait a tick! You know what I just realized? The Premiere League is set.

I give you: The Best of the Best.

JL1
Bad with Names
Bonethug's Skullcrackers
Chip Chip Chipadelphia
Corporate Peezy, LLC
First Name Russell...
Foster, Texian for Bier
Great Gronkapotamus
Omega Rex
Putin Karate Chop
The Rooks
Straw Hat Pirates
Team rCIZZLE

Haha so Matt Ryan can throw balls in his general direction? Has he been doing anything I honestly don't know.

Edit: Damn you might be onto something lol. Not looking forward to the Giants against the Seahawks, but then again they have to travel in the wrong direction so maybe they'll be jetlagged.

Edit 2: Wait a tick! You know what I just realized? The Premiere League is set.

I give you: The Best of the Best.

JL1
Bad with Names
Bonethug's Skullcrackers
Chip Chip Chipadelphia
Corporate Peezy, LLC
First Name Russell...
Foster, Texian for Bier
Great Gronkapotamus
Omega Rex
Putin Karate Chop
The Rooks
Straw Hat Pirates
Team rCIZZLE
Yeah his last two games were 10/143 and 8/74. Plus he's against Washington this week, so it's safe to assume he's back to WR1 status. And I'm actually surprised Cruz cooled off like he did. I knew he would (I traded him around the same time last year and he cooled off a lot then too), but I didn't think Eli would kill him THAT bad

And congrats to everyone in the Premier league!!! Also just realized something: if someone going to JL1 or JL2 doesn't make it back next year due to being banned, what happens then? I was tempted to stir the pot in the NPD thread, but I don't wanna miss out next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom