• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Mafia |OT| Royal Rumble Superstars of Wrestling MMXVI

Palmer_v1

Not terribly surprised by Retro. Claimed Power role was bound to be a target. Same for Magnum. He was a very likely a target as well.

Kalor, I'm assuming died due to Hider? We'll have to go back and see if he breadcrumbed anything.

Splinter is the biggest wildcard. He wasn't really someone I would expect a town vig OR scum killer to go after.

That's still at least 3 killers though. I would guess Town, Neutral, Scum.

Palmer_v1

Splinter also had a 1 shot kill, so he could be responsible for 1 as well. It could be two town kills, 1 scum, and bad luck for kalor.

cabot

Kalor couldn't have died by Magnum if he successfully hit Town right? He must've hit scum.

Magnum's shot was...splinter maybe?

cabot

why did you still have your vote at day end on Magnum, nukedeggs.

He claimed vigi, didn't believe him?

VOTE: nukedeggs

Palmer_v1

If the guy he hides with is killed, Magnum dies as well, right? That's how hiders work, I think.

Yes, that is the way it should work. So he either targeted scum(we should see if he breadcrumbed), hid on one of the other 3 dead, or was targeted directly(unlikely)

Burbeting

Banned
My thoughts about Scrafty haven't really changed. If she someone has proof that her power is legimitate, I'll listen to it, but she is definitely my starting point for today.

Vote: ScraftyDevil

nukedeggs

why did you still have your vote at day end on Magnum, nukedeggs.

He claimed vigi, didn't believe him?

VOTE: nukedeggs
I didn't believe his claim, and I thought that Seath was likely town. When it came to Scrafty vs Magnum, I wasn't sure which one to believe and since votes were accelerating to Seath, I didn't want to cause a tie.

If the guy he hides with is killed, Magnum dies as well, right? That's how hiders work, I think.

Actually this makes me think. Why did Magnum die?

If I were magnum I'd have hidden behind Scrafty. If Scrafty's claim was legit, her role leaves her immune to NK. Hiding behind her makes two people effectively invincible.

And yet that didn't happen. A mistake on Magnum's part? Possibility he didnt use his ability?

Burbeting

Banned
I doubt scum would kill Retro, even though he had name claimed, he had lot of heat left from yesterday. It seems most logical to be Magnum's target, while Magnum was most likely targeted by scum. Hider might have hided with some of the other people, but that leaves Splinter as a blind spot.

cabot

If I were magnum I'd have hidden behind Scrafty. If Scrafty's claim was legit, her role leaves her immune to NK. Hiding behind her makes two people effectively invincible.

And yet that didn't happen. A mistake on Magnum's part? Possibility he didnt use his ability?

Kalor was the hider, Magnum was vigi.

it could be possible Kalor visited scum scrafty thinking he'd definitely be safe due to her claim, and died. One of many possibilities unfortunately.

Kalor was the hider, Magnum was vigi.

it could be possible Kalor visited scum scrafty thinking he'd definitely be safe due to her claim, and died. One of many possibilities unfortunately.

Sorry I meant Kalor. Why is Kalor dead. Like just hide behind Scrafty and if she uses her power that renders two players immune.

Oh fuck I misread that. So Kalor dies if he visits anyone that isn't town. So hiding behind scum would have meant a kill.

Ok.... I think Scrafty's claim may have just blown up in her face in a huge way.

Palmer_v1

Kalor is the hider. magnum was vig.

I feel like Magnum probably killed Retro. I see no reason for him to have gone after any of the other 3.

Scum probably killed Magnum, cause he's the most dangerous to them. They can't let cops or vigs live, and they didn't know Retro was a cop.

Splinter, I'm not sure. I don't think he was on anyone's radar. Maybe a neutral kill going after someone not likely to be protected? Same could apply to a second scum kill I guess, but I really think they would have gone after some of the confirmed* townies, like Squidyj and Blarg if they had extra kills.

cabot

I just think she was the logical target for a Hide ability. Assuming Kalor believed her claim. And if he didn't vote for her, that might have been the case.

Eh, it's weak evidence really. I'm not considering it as a reason to go after Scrafty.

Her claim will probably keep scum off her for almost the entire game though, so that's a problem.

ultron87

I could see hiding behind a commuter working since it isn't really affecting the commuter? Maybe?

Of course if she isn't a commuter at all, and is in fact scum, we'd see exactly what just happened.

Palmer_v1

I could see hiding behind a commuter working since it isn't really affecting the commuter? Maybe?

Of course if she isn't a commuter at all, and is in fact scum, we'd see exactly what just happened.

Nin, can you verify whether or not a hider could hide on a commuting commuter?

nin1000

Banned
Nin, can you verify whether or not a hider could hide on a commuting commuter?
From mafiascum.net

A Commuter is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. If a Commuter is commuting, it is untargettable that night by any means, not even Strongman, Roleblocker or Ninja. Any role that attempts to target a commuting Commuter should be treated as though they are blocked (e.g. receive a "No Result" pm if they are investigative).

nukedeggs

What's dangerous is that scum might already control almost one-third of the conversation at the beginning of Day 2.
What I find especially scary is that a good portion of Town's top suspects - Retro, Seath, Magnum- were town. After D1 I was really suspecting Kalor too, but he turned out to be Town as well.

IIRC the other people under suspicion D1 were Terra and Scrafty.

Burbeting

Banned
So either Kalor hid some of the other three, or hid with Scrafty without knowing about the thing nin pointed out, and ended hiding with scum.

cabot

The two players most assumed to be scum were Scrafty and Magnum. Not only is Magnum gone, but he was Town as well. If Scrafty is scum, why would she put even more heat on herself by targeting Magnum?

Cause he was a vigilante with the ability to kill her or one of her team.

VOTE: Bronx-man

Can I get a summary of day one from you, please friendo. I assume you've caught up over the night phase.

Top scum? Thoughts on the claims and such?

Palmer_v1

[m] Cabot
[m] Bronx-man
[f] ScraftyDevil
[m] Burbeting
[m] Palmer_v1
[m] StanleyPalmtree
[m] Kawl_USC
[m] Batsnacks
[m] Squidyj
[m] Terrabyte20xx
[m] Matt Attack
[m] CornBurrito
[m] SalvaPot
[m] RobotNinjaHornets
[m] Blargonaut
[f] Nukedeggs
[m] Ultron87

17 players. Assuming 5 scum, and worst case, batsnacks is one of them, and that we utterly fail to lynch or kill any of them. Also assuming 2 deaths a night and no more 1 off day or night kills.

N2 - 11v6(votes)
D3 - 9v6
N4 - 8v6(MYLO)
D5- 6v6 - We lose here.

This is just so everyone understands.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Cause he was a vigilante with the ability to kill her or one of her team.

VOTE: Bronx-man

Can I get a summary of day one from you, please friendo. I assume you've caught up over the night phase.

Top scum? Thoughts on the claims and such?
How would she be able to know he was a vigilante? And I didn't vote in Day One because I barely knew what was going on when I started. I'm caught up now though.

Top Bottom