• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Mafia |OT| Royal Rumble Superstars of Wrestling MMXVI

Ourobolus

Banned
So uh.....how'd I do?

Impossible win condition aside, as an SK you need to space out your kills. If you kill one side before the other, then you tend to draw a bit of attention on yourself. Especially if you kill all the town first, since Scum can simply vote you out.

Other than that though, you did fine! It's all a learning experience.

wait Bowlie/Bronx was also given Macho Man as a fake name claim? :eek: oh you, nin

And I tried to justify Terra fake-claiming Macho Man with the 3-minutes-of-playtime thing when it was actually his own given fake name to use all along! ;_; I thought it was a name pool

5 scum. 6 scum votes. and a recruitment power.

your game was bullshit from the start nin.

RM7YmFP.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
I really thought some of my kills were scum! Everyone kept coming up as town and I would just think to myself, "Oh I am sooooo fucked." But thanks for the help from all of you guys! I'd love to keep being a part of Gafia from now.

I really thought some of my kills were scum! Everyone kept coming up as town and I would just think to myself, "Oh I am sooooo fucked." But thanks for the help from all of you guys! I'd love to keep being a part of Gafia from now.
Run while you still can
You'll be stuck here foreeeevverrrr

cabot

I just used my 1-shot recruit power.

You can't see me leave now, sorry.

Palmer_v1

So uh.....how'd I do?

Neutral Roles are usually harder to win since nobody else is on your side.

In Serial Killers case, you have to balance both teams against each other as well as your own survival. Last night, you needed to kill one of the scum team to have any chance of winning, but you got Cabot instead, who was very likely town.

Hopefully you enjoyed yourself and will return for more!

Let us know if you had any specific questions as well.

Kawl_USC

There's two upcoming mini games starting soon, and after that there's one more mid season special game (themed with players from the community as roles) and then the next main season game after that. Please come in. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Palmer_v1

I might have missed it but you killed Magnum N1, and Cabot N3, right?

Who did you try to kill N2?

Bronx-Man

Banned
I might have missed it but you killed Magnum N1, and Cabot N3, right?

Who did you try to kill N2?
Cabot was N2 as well. He pretty much called me out as soon as D2 began so I was like, "I gotta get rid of this guy asap, just use the lynchings in the day to focus on scum". Then he came back from the fucking dead and threw a wrench into everything! And all the lynchings were town as well!

Palmer_v1

Cabot was N2 as well. He pretty much called me out as soon as D2 began so I was like, "I gotta get rid of this guy asap, just use the lynchings in the day to focus on scum". Then he came back from the fucking dead and threw a wrench into everything! And all the lynchings were town as well!

Ah ok. We really did think Salva was the Sk for a while cause we role blocked him and then only cabot died. Turns out everybody just wanted Cabot gone.

Ah ok. We really did think Salva was the Sk for a while cause we role blocked him and then only cabot died. Turns out everybody just wanted Cabot gone.

I was legit convinced with my Scrafty theory, which then made me hella worried since I thought she might then kill me that night if we didn't lynch her, haha

nukedeggs

Wait...I KNEW LYNCHING FOR 'INFO' WAS SCUMMY! :mad: This was like my first online Mafia game so I wasn't sure if this was common or not, but this reasoning never quite sat right for me and then I saw that most of the people goin on about lynching Scrafty for 'info' were scum.

Also man Bronx...this just occurred to me but we could've worked together. I could've used my hammer vote, you could've killed Batsnacks (since he revealed himself as scum by voting Burb), we could've gotten another day! Ah, regrets lol.

Oh also thanks everyone! :D I tried hard lol but I definitely had some huge blind spots, like RNH because Laura Palmer.

roytheone

So, was this the game with the hardest neutral win conditions in gafia history? Matt attack's was very, VERY hard, Ultron's near impossible, and Bronx-man literally impossible :)

cabot

1. I can't believe you guys still lynched me even after I plead my RL case ;~;

My schedule frees up immensley tomorrow so I was going to start puttin' in work.

2. Can we bring back #ScraftyWasRight cuz three of my four suspicious persons turned out to be scum.

That Disco Inferno claim devoured me.

Palmer_v1

Wait...I KNEW LYNCHING FOR 'INFO' WAS SCUMMY! :mad: This was like my first online Mafia game so I wasn't sure if this was common or not, but this reasoning never quite sat right for me and then I saw that most of the people goin on about lynching Scrafty for 'info' were scum.

Also man Bronx...this just occurred to me but we could've worked together. I could've used my hammer vote, you could've killed Batsnacks (since he revealed himself as scum by voting Burb), we could've gotten another day! Ah, regrets lol.

Oh also thanks everyone! :D I tried hard lol but I definitely had some huge blind spots, like RNH because Laura Palmer.

Lynching for Info is totally something worth doing on occasion if it will help clear other people. You just can't afford to do it when town is in possible LYLO, though town had no reasonable way to know we had 7 votes. Most games of this size run longer, as well. We're on D4, when it should probably have taken to Day 6 before town was in real danger of losing.

squidyj

Lynching for Info is totally something worth doing on occasion if it will help clear other people. You just can't afford to do it when town is in possible LYLO, though town had no reasonable way to know we had 7 votes. Most games of this size run longer, as well. We're on D4, when it should probably have taken to Day 6 before town was in real danger of losing.

I think i made post something like "7 SCUM VOTES? NIN WOULD HAVE TO BE FUCKING INSANE TO MAKE A GAME LIKE THAT, THERE'S NO WAY ANYONE WOULD BE FOOL ENOUGH TO BUILD SUCH AN UNBALANCED GAME"

but he did.

ultron87

Lol. Oh yeah:

"Yeah but what if mafia has 7 fucking votes guys?" mafia does not have seven votes you fucking idiots. mafia doesn't even have 6 fucking votes. You have to believe they got 5 players and a double vote to believe that they got 6 fucking votes. what the fuck are you smoking? what the fuck is wrong with you?

Palmer_v1

I think i made post something like "7 SCUM VOTES? NIN WOULD HAVE TO BE FUCKING INSANE TO MAKE A GAME LIKE THAT, THERE'S NO WAY ANYONE WOULD BE FOOL ENOUGH TO BUILD SUCH AN UNBALANCED GAME"

but he did.

Yeah... I laughed a bit when i saw that.

To be... fair?... I did indicate that Bat should be policy lynched since doublevoters are dangerous, and every lylo projection i made did assume he was scum. I was just never going to mention the whole recruitment thing.

Kalor

2. Yes and no. Look at CzarTim in Woof. Hider can be a useful role, but Kalor outed himself on D1 (as did several others). So yes, his time was definitely running short, since Mafia would never bother actually trying to hit him.

What did I say that outed me? I never intentionally did it so I'm curious what tipped you off.

It was an interesting game though N1 went as bad as it could have. I mentioned this in the spec thread but I never purposely breadcrumbed anything so seeing people look at my rock post was fun.

Palmer_v1

What did I say that outed me? I never intentionally did it so I'm curious what tipped you off.

It was an interesting game though N1 went as bad as it could have. I mentioned this in the spec thread but I never purposely breadcrumbed anything so seeing people look at my rock post was fun.

I never got a Hider soft claim from anything you did D1. I was totally surprised to see your flip.

Ourobolus

Banned

I never got a Hider soft claim from anything you did D1. I was totally surprised to see your flip.

Oh he didn't? I don't know why I thought that. My bad.

nin1000

Banned
Ok i am back on track, everyone please vote for their favourite use of a gif by a player.

Those 10$ are still waiting to get caught by someone !

Top Bottom