• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Mafia |OT| Royal Rumble Superstars of Wrestling MMXVI

Now to wait for shenanigans. Our win condition is to control the majority, which we do, but nin didn't end the game. Very bored with slow playing it though. plus splinter, so here ya go.

I'm Godfather.

What is your win condition Ultron?

If this somehow ends in a loss for scum, scum still won in my heart.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
FUCKS SAKE GUYS

TERRA THE FUCK IS THAT
Broken HTML code.

href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYmm5YQSv2I"]

X3lvD.gif

Burbeting

Banned
It looks like I want to read the role sheet for this one.

I was going to go for Palmer today, but I was never able to create a good enough case against him.

nukedeggs

I was going to go for Palmer today, but I was never able to create a good enough case against him.
I always wanted to go against Palmer, but I could never build a good case either. I tried asking him qs but he was too slippery.

nin1000

Banned
The game has ended !

In the end everyone was dissapointed
1502%20-%20autoplay_gif%20crying%20gif%20glasses%20nxt%20percy_watson%20wwe.gif

Squidyj,Stanleypalmtree,SalvaPot,Nukedeggs,Burbeting,Ultron87 aswell as BronxMan have been romoved from the game

It seemed too easy from the getgo but they were still sweating from the little work they have done

Terrabyte20xx,Palmer_v1,Cornburrito,RobotNinjaHornets,Batsnatcks have won the game
qMOKX.gif

Roles --

Palmer_v1

I feel like that is my entire life playing mafia type games. I do well, so people always want to get rid of me cause the risk I pose, but can rarely come up with an actual reason.

I need to be town again, cause I swear to god this is the same way I play as town.

Terrabyte20xx

The game has ended !

Squidyj,Stanleypalmtree,SalvaPot,Nukedeggs,Burbeting,Ultron87 aswell as BronxMan have been romoved from the game

It seemed too easy from the getgo but they were still sweating from the little work they have done

Terrabyte20xx,Palmer_v1,Cornburrito,RobotNinjaHornets,Batsnatcks have won the game
qMOKX.gif

Roles --
WHAT ABOUT BLARG?!?

The game has ended !

qMOKX.gif

Roles --

Don't forget Blarg man, come on

Ourobolus

Banned
2 points:

1. There was some stuff here I would not have let slide for a main season game.
2. Night 1 was like the perfect storm of shit going wrong for town.

Sorian

Banned
2 points:

1. There was some stuff here I would not have let slide for a main season game.
2. Night 1 was like the perfect storm of shit going wrong for town.

This game was 100% Ouro approved. In the secret documents and files I saw, I actually learned that this whole game was an Ouro creation penned under the ghost name nin1000. Yes indeed.

ultron87

I really wanted an opportunity to use this GIF but it never came up so screw it. If someone had counter claimed the hogan claim it would've been perfect.

hulk-hogan-with-his-severed-head-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

nukedeggs

Yep double vote was scum
Aw man! I thought there was something weird about him but I thought maybe it was just his style cuz no way a double voter would be scum....DX #rekt

I thought scum kept him alive cuz he only votes for town but maybe that's telling in and of itself lmao

Terrabyte20xx

I just want to say that my being inactive had nothing to do with my being scum...

At first, but it was working so I figured why not.

ultron87

On Night 2, I sent in a command to scrub Bat's double vote away, but ended up reconsidering and scrubbing the Miller. MISTAKE.

I just wanted to help town, lol.

I was that well known wrestler, the Repo Man.

Palmer_v1

You did good, nuked.

I shouldn't have tunneled on Scrafty as much as I did, but the inconsistensies just weren't helping.

So yeah, you might see it in scum chat but we were leaving you alone because you were so tunneled. Scrafty gave us a great out for D2/D3.

WTF killed Kalor and Magnum N1? I assume Magnum killed retro.

1. I can't believe you guys still lynched me even after I plead my RL case ;~;

My schedule frees up immensley tomorrow so I was going to start puttin' in work.

2. Can we bring back #ScraftyWasRight cuz three of my four suspicious persons turned out to be scum.

Burbeting

Banned
So yeah, you might see it in scum chat but we were leaving you alone because you were so tunneled. Scrafty gave us a great out for D2/D3.

WTF killed Kalor and Magnum N1? I assume Magnum killed retro.

Lol.

Well, I deserved this loss, haha. Maybe people will stop appreciating my reads so much.

Top Bottom