• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Mafia |OT| Royal Rumble Superstars of Wrestling MMXVI

SalvaPot

The day has ended, so no talkie talkie :mad:

giphy.gif

Ourobolus

Banned
DAY 3 HAS ENDED

Scrafty yelled to the other wrestlers, "OH MY GOD, ARE ALL OF YOU IDIOTS? IS THIS WHAT LA DIABLA BEEN STUCK IN? DID LA DIABLA ACCIDENTALLY GET ON THE SHORT BUS TO THE RING? WHY WAS THERE A BUS? LA DIABLA DEMANDED A LIMO, BUT NOOOOO LA DIABLA DID HER TAXES THE OTHER DAY AND APPARENTLY LA DIABLA MAKES TOO MUCH TO DEDUCT MY CONTRIBUTION TO MY IRA, SO LA DIABLA COULDN'T AFFORD A LIMO FOR THE EVENING."

Jim Ross piped up. "Um, excuse me..."

"SERIOUSLY WHY CAN'T LA DIABLA DO THIS SHIT ON A POSTCARD? TED CRUZ MAY LOOK LIKE THE ZODIAC KILLER, BUT AT LEAST HE HAS HIS HEAD IN THE RIGHT PLACE WHEN IT COMES TO THE SIZE OF TAX FORMS. I MEAN, LA DIABLA DOESN'T AGREE WITH A FLAT TAX BUT LA DIABLA THINKS IT SHOULD BE A LOT SIMPLER. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. FUCK, LA DIABLA LIVES IN CANADA AND SHE IS STILL BITCHING ABOUT AMERICAN TAXES FOR NO FUCKING REASON. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? WHY CAN'T I CONTROL MY ARMS?"

Jim scanned the ring, watching the random tirade play out as he motioned for one of the commentators to come on stage and administer some ether.

"ALL I EVER WANTED TO DO WAS GET ON LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE AND SHOW THOSE DUMBASS KIDS HOW TO PUT TOGETHER A PUZZLE THAT HAS THREE PIECES. INSTEAD HERE I AM, SHOWING MY BREASTS IN THE HOPES THAT SOMEONE WILL NOTICE ME AND PUT ME IN A MOVIE LIKE THEY DID FOR THE ROCK AND THAT TALENTLESS HACK JOHN CENA. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET AHEAD IN THIS INDUSTRY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!"

The commentator calmly got behind Scrafty and held a cloth to her mouth.

"AND ANOTHER THING! WHY DO WE HAVE CHILEANS SPEAKING GERMAN? THIS IS FUCKING WEIRD. UP IS DOWN, BLACK IS WHITE OH MY GOD AM I...EVen...real..."

The commentator held her until she passed out, and then took a bag of carnivorous beetles from the 60s and spread them upon Scrafty's unconscious form.

Scrafty has been eliminated from the game!

Congratulations, you are Disco Inferno!

Dancing is your life which makes you a 2-Shot "Dancing" Commuter.

During two night phases, you can PM me the command DANCE to dance your way out of Town to avoid being targeted by any other roles.

You are aligned with Town

You win when all Mafia-aligned players have been eliminated.

If there are any questions left feel free to ask :)

The game thread can be found here

You can Subscribe to the thread here.

Please confirm that you received this message by replying to this message as well as posting in the game thread with “my body is ready.”

Good luck and have fun!

9e966e051f.jpg

Day 4 starts in:
(countdown pending)

nin1000

Banned
200_s.gif

cabot has been eliminated from the game

Congratulations, you are The Undertaker!

Being undead, you've "died" and come back to life countless times which makes you a Regenerative Townie.

One time, after a night kill, you will return to the game. No details as to your character or alignment will be revealed upon your death. You will return to the game the following day as if nothing ever happened.

You are aligned with Town

You win when all Mafia-aligned players have been eliminated.

Please confirm that you received this message by replying to this message as well as posting in the game thread with “my body is ready.”

Good luck and have fun!

200_s.gif

Matt Attack has been eliminated from the game

Congratulations, you are Kane!

You and your brother have been feuding for the last twenty years which makes you The Lyncher.

You win when The Undertaker is lynched by a majority.

If The Undertaker dies by any means aside from a majority lynch, you will become a Vanilla Townie.

If this occurs, your win condition becomes that of Town’s.

You are aligned with Yourself.

Your fake claim is Dusty Rhodes.

Good luck and have fun!

Day 4 begins
30e.gif

Players Alive

1. [-] Seath
2. [m] Cabot
3. [m] Bronx-Man
4. [f] ScraftyDevil
5. [m] Burbeting
6. [m] RetroMG
7. [m] Palmer_v1
8. [m] StanleyPalmtree
9. [m] Kawl_USC
10. [m] Batsnacks
11. [m] Squidyj
12. [m] *Splinter
13. [m] Terrabyte20xx
14. [m] Matt Attack
15. [m] CornBurrito
16. [m] SalvaPot
17. [m] RobotNinjaHornets
18. [m] MagnumBoy20xx
19. [m] Kalor
20. [m] Blargonaut
21. [f] Nukedeggs
22. [m] Ultron87
7 votes needed for a majority

Day 4 ends in
bla_1460052000.png

Palmer_v1

Yikes, that is a tough sell for Matt Attack. He'd have to find out who Undertaker was BEFORE they got revealed, cause nobody was going to lynch Undertaker AFTER his flip.

The question is who the fuck would have bothered killing Matt Attack, and who the fuck would target the Undertaker again without knowing for sure if he was 1 shot? Also where the fuck did the second kill come from this time?

If you RB'd Salva N2, please claim. We need to know if he was blocked last night as well.

We might need to just mass claim today.

Burbeting

Banned
So Salva claims block again,

If we assume salva is telling the truth:

Roleblocker is scum:
- The Roleblocked Salva the doctor twice in a row.
- Salva claims he is targeting batsnacks n3.
- Yet now batsnacks lives, even though salva was blocked. Why...?

Roleblokcer town:
- Salva was blocked n2, just 1 NK that night.
- Salva is blocked n3, but there is two 2 NK's.

Burbeting

Banned
I would suggest not to vote unrelentlessly right now. If there is 5 scum against 8 town, with 7 as majority, they could turbo a majority with fairly little town votes, and then hope for 2 town NK's during the night, which would push them to win.

Palmer_v1

I would suggest not to vote unrelentlessly right now. If there is 5 scum against 8 town, with 7 as majority, they could turbo a majority with fairly little town votes, and then hope for 2 town NK's during the night, which would push them to win.

WTF are the odds of the second killer continuing to miss them? Unless they're explicitly scum aligned somehow.

Still best to be safe, but I'd hope everyone learned a lesson after WW2.

Burbeting

Banned
WTF are the odds of the second killer continuing to miss them? Unless they're explicitly scum aligned somehow.

Still best to be safe, but I'd hope everyone learned a lesson after WW2.

Well, looking at our luck so far, I wouln't dare betting on second killer hitting scum.

Palmer_v1

Now to wait for shenanigans. Our win condition is to control the majority, which we do, but nin didn't end the game. Very bored with slow playing it though. plus splinter, so here ya go.

I'm Godfather.

What is your win condition Ultron?

Top Bottom