• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggy

Random stats because I like them:

Least recent types of updates, by (my own setup of) categories:
Game mode (non-story-related) - 8-15, Stickers
Final smash - 8-23, Yoshi
Boss - 8-24, Petey Piranha
Item - 8-27, Superspicy Curry
Assist trophy - 8-28, Andross

Least recent types of updates, by franchise:
F-Zero - 7-2, Samurai Goroh assist trophy
Metroid - 7-19, Zero Suit Samus profile
Fire Emblem - 8-2, Castle Siege stage
Mother - 8-10, Franklin Badge item
Legend of Zelda - 8-20, Link's special moves

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and predict Earthbound's Buzz Buzz as an assist trophy for no particular reason.

GamerSoul

Haunted One said:
These predictions are all too vague. Worthless. What stage? Which character? What part of how to play? One should at least predict the franchise the stage/character/etc. is coming from.

Otherwise, it's just too weak

Alright, I predict a Vet Character-Sheik. I still don't see Zelda being a lone character.

ohamsie

I predicted a final smash yesterday, and it is no fun to guess the same thing twice in a row, so I'll guess the mario kart stage for today.

layzie1989 said:
Lip's Stick tonight, you saw it here.
Weren't you paying attention? Munchlax ate Lip's Stick. This is why we can't have good things. Also, I predict single-player update.

41473Picture1.png

One day, Haunted... one day...

Haunted

kirbutashi said:
41473Picture1.png

One day, Haunted... one day...
I'll get you, Mario Kart stage, I'll get youuuuu!
emot-argh.gif

Actually, I've changed my stance and now believe that it's an unlockable stage - so it won't be shown until close to/after release. It's why I changed my predictions to something else since last week.

Well, now that I've said this, watch it be announced tomorrow. >_<;

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Haunted One said:
I'll get you, Mario Kart stage, I'll get youuuuu!
emot-argh.gif

Actually, I've changed my stance and now believe that it's an unlockable stage - so it won't be shown until close to/after release. It's why I changed my predictions to something else since last week.

Well, now that I've said this, watch it be announced tomorrow. >_<;

I hope they make some changes to that stage, because right now it reeks of the F-Zero stage in Melee and man I hated that piece of crap.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Raging Spaniard said:
I hope they make some changes to that stage, because right now it reeks of the F-Zero stage in Melee and man I hated that piece of crap.

Actually the platforms in that stage look like ramps so I could actually see the Go Karts flying across the stage both depth wise and horizontally

Dreavus

I'm going to go ahead and predict a new item... maybe the Lip's stick we saw yesterday.

I'll also predict a double update to counteract the boringness.:D

Whatever it is, a bit more of a megaton would be nice...though we might have to wait for tomorrow until such an update.
So, either new character or moves of some known character.

Jiggy

MasterMFauli said:
Whatever it is, a bit more of a megaton would be nice...though we might have to wait for tomorrow until such an update.
More like wait for October, if the past is any indication. >_>

Previous megatons (by my reckoning):
5-22 - Composer list revealed
6-8 - All four control styles revealed as usable
7-2 - Assist trophies revealed
8-3 - Subspace Emissary revealed
9-7 - My Music revealed

Seems like a monthly thing.

Firestorm

Just finished my assignment. Bedtime after update.

ICs being officially revealed would be awesome. Hopefully Sakurai didn't just give up on making them not broken!

assist07_070911a.jpg

A young girl from the Sacae plains, Lyn (whose true name is Lyndis) makes a guest appearance from the Game Boy Advance game Fire Emblem.

assist07_070911b-l.jpg

Lyn descends gallantly. She looks tough.

She wields what looks like a classical Japanese sword, so she’s similar to Samurai Goroh, but her sword strokes are a little different from his reckless slashing.

assist07_070911c-l.jpg

She crouches and builds up power...

assist07_070911d-l.jpg

She vanished?!

assist07_070911e-l.jpg

The flash of a blade!

You’ll get helplessly cut down if you suffer a solid blow from this blade. If you call her forth as your ally, grab your enemies to make them easier for her to hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom