• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Spike VGAs Reveals: 11/13 Teased, 4 Known For Pre-Show/Commercials

Oppo

Blasto: Reckoning
Jumping Jack Flash HD
M3dEvil
Drakkengard Online
Destruction Derby 3
Kart of War
Intelligent Qube Squared

Famassu

I'm going to go with Final Fantasy VII remake, Zone of the Enders 3rd or something of similar caliber, anything less isn't worth "unbelievable"

Stuff like Half-life 3 or GTAV going exclusive will simply never happen, so predicting something like those is pointless.

Doctor_20

Banned
I'm going to go with Final Fantasy VII remake, Zone of the Enders 3rd or something of similar caliber, anything less isn't worth "unbelievable"

Stuff like Half-life 3 or GTAV going exclusive will simply never happen, so predicting something like those is pointless.

How will they even announce Half-Life 3? It's too big for the VGAs, too big for CES, too big for E3. It would need its own event.

Gabecon 2013

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...

Half Life 3 steam exclusive may happen.

Colocho

Banned
It's obviously gonna be Sony Smash Bros, I mean we know about it, but the general public doesn't and there wasn't any big reveal or anything, it was only some leaked stuff.

If it isn't, I'll gladly eat my or anyone's hat.

Famassu

Half Life 3 steam exclusive may happen.
Well, Half-life 3 might end up being a timed PC exclusive if it's too big of a leap for PS360 to handle, but I'm sure they'll end up releasing it for consoles later on, just like its prequels.

Anyhoo, I was talking more about PS3(/console) exclusives. ;P

FromVaughnJohnsonsiPhone-1.jpg

I Took a better pic from outside of Penn Station. Tribute To Zelda?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
[Nintex];33058463 said:
Sony took out a loan and got GTAV exclusive.

Never in a hundred years.

I'm thinking the "omg exclusivity!" will have more to do with the studio developing the game, than then title itself.

Well, Half-life 3 might end up being a timed PC exclusive if it's too big of a leap for PS360 to handle, but I'm sure they'll end up releasing it for consoles later on, just like its prequels.

Just a small point, prequel refers to something made after but set before.

'just like its predecessors.' would be more accurate.

mm04

It's kinda late in the in this generation to have any truly mind-blowing exclusivity announcements, especially for the third place platform in the USA. And the term exclusive has morphed so much in this generation that I don't believe it unless it's being developed by the platform holder. We'll see, but I'm not expecting something great. Something I "won't believe", sure. But the odds of this garnering an eye-roll from me are about even with actual excitement.

Karak

I am also having a hard time thinking of something that I won't believe. I was thinking of Diablo 3. Which would be cool. But I can't think of any exclusives anymore that are...just gamebreakers. Its almost past the point I can get excited about this stuff anymore. Also if its anything like say a Last Guardian, it could be years until it even comes out:(

I really, really want to be hyped for this, but I know better not to be because it will likely be the Sony fighting game... not that I'm not interested in it, but it wouldn't be surprising anymore with all the leaks.

Besides, Keighley likes massive hyperbole when teasing things, so it won't be something along the lines of exclusive GTA5...

It feels like there's no way that ps3 exclusive is going to be something that would end up on another system anyways. It's going to be like when MAG was revealed. "OMG you won't believe this exclusive PS3 game!" Actually locking down an amazing third party exclusive this generation, THAT would be unbelievable, but not likely.

Kojima could pull another Bait and Switch.

We think its about Raiden. . .but its actually about Snake. When he's done with that, it'll turn out it was the patriots. . . finally, it will be Rose.

Metal Gear Solid: Rosing

Sixaxis Boob jiggle action.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Finally the game I have been waiting all my gaming life for; Super Sony Smash Bros.

Top Bottom