• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo fixing "gay bug" in Tomodachi Collection: New Life

King_Moc

Banned
I am not really a fan of nintendo, but I hate the concept of homosexuality more than anything I can ever hate. So yeah, I hope they fix this bug and things can be normal as they are supposed to be.

You hate something that will never affect you more than stuff like rape, murder and genocide?

King_Moc

Banned
Did Zaidic really deserve to get banned?

Dunno, but it sure derailed the thread.

With regards to the game, who's it aimed at? If it's for the below 18's, Nintendo probably just wasn't comfortable with presenting these themes to kids. I don't think this is a calculated attack on homosexuals or anything.

tumblr_lw7vdofqCR1qlw12eo2_500.png
Orange drank.

Sir. Bill Cosby knows what's up.

They should fix the bug so you don't need a trick to make it happen and include females as well.

T.O.P

Banned
couldn't this bug be in FE instead, damn

Didn't someone say that gay relationship are available in FE or am i mistaken?

Just over 5 hours in the game so i am genuinely curious about this

And yeah it would have been cool from nintendo to take out the pregnancy part and add lesbian couples too :/

Reminds me of the first harvest moon game on DS where girls could "marry" the harvest witch which they took out of the US localization.

Then again I don't think that was a bug, but it may have been. That entire game was a glitchy mess.

Didn't someone say that gay relationship are available in FE or am i mistaken?

Just over 5 hours in the game so i am genuinely curious about this
Unfortunately, no. Hopefully in future installments.

There has been gay relationships alluded to in past games in the series, but nothing concrete.

Oersted

Shouldn't they be fixing it so that women can do the same? Ethics and whatnot besides, it's just more fun that way, no?

With you. Would have been better.

I am not really a fan of nintendo, but I hate the concept of homosexuality more than anything I can ever hate. So yeah, I hope they fix this bug and things can be normal as they are supposed to be.

I can´t even...

Top Bottom