• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
c7X9f.gif

OKCSEA52112.jpg

Damn, that's dirty...

stern.gif

"How many votes? To do what? Alright, make the call."

#IdTradeGasolFor the fat white guy from Space Jam

BAD-TOUCH.gif

And of course, the best for last:

lakersgm_medium.gif

IRC:
studio64.yi.org #nba-age

Since you guys are apparently born after 2002 and can ead:

http://mibbit.com/?channel=#nba-age&server=studio64.yi.org
irc://studio64.yi.org/nba-age

I been posting in these NBA threads in an on and off fashion for about 3 years now and I don't think anyone knows who I am or what team I root for. This is exactly how I wanted things to go down so try not to remember me too much.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I been posting in these NBA threads in an on and off fashion for about 3 years now and I don't think anyone knows who I am or what team I root for. This is exactly how I wanted things to go down so try not to remember me too much.
With that avatar, we have to remember you!

Guys, I got a question...if Heat-Pacers does go to 7, would game 7 on Saturday be afternoon or night, being the only game of the day?

WindhorstESPN Brian Windhorst
Lance Stephenson had an x-ray on collarbone after Pittman hit, was negative for break.

Well at least it wasn't too severe.

I still really hope we escape game 6 alive. And still, fuck you P90Dex.

That would be horrible.

This I must know. Got a really close friend who needs a ride from the airport at 7:30

Fuck the Heat if they make this go to 7.......

man they did Mitch dirty in that gif. I've never seen a camera man zoom in like that on someone in the crowd. Still hilarious though. Will get SO much play in the offseasaon.

Well at least it wasn't too severe.

I still really hope we escape game 6 alive. And still, fuck you P90Dex.

This I must know. Got a really close friend who needs a ride from the airport at 7:30

Fuck the Heat if they make this go to 7.......

Game 6 will be one of two things.

A blood bath because of tonite or the league will fuck Pittman/Haslem so bad that everybody is confused into playing awkwardly. I don't think Pacers believe they can still actually win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom