• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned that West is a professional boxer? Think he can 1 hit KO Lebron in the closing minutes of their close out game?

Or Wade atleast.

Anybody with a combative license can be considered "Professional". Hell I used to hold one in FL when I was fucking around.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Is it because he sucks at ball or is it because he shoved his woman down stairs and hit her repeatedly after that
He can play. But dude was fucked up long before he put hands on his girlfriend.

zPcxF.png

Wow, I'm going through Lance Stephenson's wiki. He has so much shit in there you'd think the person writing it was biased...

but damn

Stephenson first caught the attention of scouts at age 12, when Clark Francis, a talent evaluator, saw him play at Rumble in the Bronx AAU tournament. And before his first year of high school, he attended the Adidas ABCD Camp, where he challenged O.J. Mayo to a one-on-one game.

In the summer of 2005, Stephenson enrolled at Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School, but he only attended the school for three days, before the school lost in the championship game of a youth league and he did not win the tournament MVP. The following week, Stephenson did not return to classes at Bishop Loughlin, and was attending Abraham Lincoln High School near his home in Coney Island.[2] National Basketball Association players Stephon Marbury and Sebastian Telfair had also attended and played basketball at Lincoln High. Head coach Dwanye Morton said, "{Stephenson} always talked about outdoing Sebastian, outdoing Stephon,", and called him "The best I've ever had at Lincoln." Stephenson went on to lead the Railsplitters to the city title that year.

In January 2008, Stephenson was suspended from school for five days and missed two games following an altercation with a teammate.[10] In October that year, he was arrested for groping a 17-year-old inside the school.[11] He faced a Class B misdemeanor sexual assault charge, and his parents ended the "Born Ready" reality show following the arrest.[2]
On August 15, 2010, Stephenson was arrested for third degree assault after allegedly pushing his girlfriend down a flight of stairs.

In Monopoly, which economy has the highest uh, monopoly PER?

Like Boardwalk/Park Place gets you the most but also costs a lot and has small chances of being landed on

I wasn't aware that I actually lied anywhere here...

Why are you still posting? Are you trying to save face after basically every reputable poster here was in favor of voting you out of the thread? For someone who purportedly understands "logic" your incessant comments prove otherwise.

Or are you trying to show that you can be on your best behavior?

One of these days you'll get over it.
Once you tell me what "it" is, I'll try to.
Why are you still posting? Are you trying to save face after basically every reputable poster here was in favor of voting you out of the thread? For someone who purportedly understands "logic" your incessant comments prove otherwise.

Or are you trying to show that you can be on your best behavior?
ummm... the Heat won?

aznpxdd

Asians are incredibly racist against each other

Chinese people and Taiwanese people talk lots of shit about each other

There's a reason for that though.

Oh...and as a Taiwanese living in China, I don't sense any hostility at all. Maybe because I tower over majority of the people here.

Actually, Chinese people really really really hate Japanese. Mostly due to history though.

There's a reason for that though.

Oh...and as a Taiwanese living in China, I don't sense any hostility at all. Maybe because I tower over majority of the people here.

Actually, Chinese people really really really hate Japanese. Mostly due to history though.

My grandpa in Taiwan wishes he was Japanese. He listens to Japanese music and politics.

He's said before he wishes that the Japanese finished off the Chinese in WWII. Yeaaaaaah he's like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom