• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

I've heard older asian people really are racist against black people? Not sure if true but more than a few friends have told me about some crazy convos with their parents...

balddemon

Banned
I've heard older asian people really are racist against black people? Not sure if true but more than a few friends have told me about some crazy convos with their parents...

dont go crazy with the avatar changes man

we gave you your power, we can take it away
Eo1hN.gif

A group of younger Taiwanese people told me they think that Beyonce looks like a monkey

does that tell you anything?

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Lance Stephenson ‏@StephensonLance
Pittman got me good. My shoulder feel like its broke but I'm ok everyone let's go Pacers game 6

Draconian

Wow. I turn the game off, go out, come back home and see massive Heat thuggery. I guess we had to make up for the surprising lack of Lakers thuggery last night. Haslem and Pittman should both be suspended. lol At the refs calling them flagrant 1s though. Glad to know the NBA's best are calling these games.

fuuuuuck. Why did Granger and West have to get hurt?

Also, haslem should have been ejected. Pittman too (and suspended). Fucking refs are a joke. Watched Kings mostly, though. yay!

Also, Dy, don't you dare think about a pony avatar. That is just too cruel. TOO CRUEL! i would never do that to ya!

oh please based Granger recover from your ills.

aznpxdd

Long Beach? Pasadena is great with all the bars, but I'm thinking its still way too far North for people in OC. Pasadena is basically past LA.

Tom Penny

Lebron has solidified himself as the greatest defensive player off all time. Lock down D committing only 4 fouls in 5 games. Just incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom