• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Finally back from LA, what a shit hole of a city. Every time I visit I find new reasons to hate being there.

...speaking of shit, we took a giant one all over Boston. I guess that's one thing LA isn't the absolute worst at, because Boston has the worst sports fans in the country. Enjoy your couch!

Finally back from LA, what a shit hole of a city. Every time I visit I find new reasons to hate being there.

...speaking of shit, we took a giant one all over Boston. I guess that's one thing LA isn't the absolute worst at, because Boston has the worst sports fans in the country. Enjoy your couch!

Fuuuuuuckkkkk Yeeeeeeeeeewwwwww
LA is the greatest city in the universe! Justfor that I'm not buying your next game!!! (if you are. Maxis employee)

Its the equivalent of amazing ESPN stats like
"Only the 3rd person in NBA history to have 21 points, 9 boards, 3 assists, 2 turnovers, 1 steal on a wednesday in April of the 21st century while playing for a non playoff team. "

i hate those. only person with a 40/20/5 game ZOMG blabla. this means nothing, there might be someone with a 40/19/40 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom